• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM]AospEvoSense-Sense with JIT(OTA update 1.47.651.1 w/JIT option)

Search This thread

fallentimm

Apr 3, 2010
I get random soft reboots with this jit. What I men is ill be slling something and it will just go to bootscreen. Gameboid emulator does it, adding widgets to homescreen, our foreboding anything from market. I've tired wipeing and all same result

halorin

Aug 9, 2007
Anyone having problems downloading stuff with the default browser? Everything I try to download only gets around 50KB and then it says it's done.

Ceger

Nov 10, 2007
Can JIT be disabled by simply commenting out the JIT line [dalvik.vm.execution-mode=int:jit] in the build.prop file? Or do you need to remove/replace the lib files as well?

Reason is that JIT is causing random reboots on my phone. For the 40% speed increase (at best), it is not worth it.

Ceger

Ceger

Nov 10, 2007
Can JIT be disabled by simply commenting out the JIT line [dalvik.vm.execution-mode=int:jit] in the build.prop file? Or do you need to remove/replace the lib files as well?

Reason is that JIT is causing random reboots on my phone. For the 40% speed increase (at best), it is not worth it.

Ceger

If anyone is interested in disabling JIT, simply replace the line from build.prop listed above with the following...

dalvik.vm.execution-mode=int:fast

Ceger