• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM]AospEvoSense-Sense with JIT(OTA update 1.47.651.1 w/JIT option)

Search This thread

nugzo

Apr 20, 2010
Fayetteville, NC.
www.capefearcomputer.com
Been a couple weeks but just got back around to your rom, i was so happy all the themes i like worked on it, JIT, OC fps fix, AOSP and sense WOW, this is perfect! spent a few hours getting it set up perfect and now i start getting the htc.bg FC often. It says you fixed it, then i see people having trouble locating the latest update, am i missing it, did i re-download the old one a few hours ago?

nugzo

Apr 20, 2010
Fayetteville, NC.
www.capefearcomputer.com
Just updated the first post with the fixed v1.5

Where is the link to 1.5? I dont see it in the first post.

There is only two versions of this one. You must be talking my non-sense Rom:http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=699814

Sorry, maybe I misunderstood? I was looking for your latest sense rom. Thanks!

confused, on page 13, the first quote above, you say just updated first post 1.5 fixed, that was after me and others were talking about FC problems, sync etc. Then you say there is not a 1.5, which is it? I'm getting confused..assuming the first 1.5 you typed was a typo? maybe you thought you were in your other rom thread? If thats the case, do you have any plans to fix the htc.bg fc issue? Thanks, everything is perfect so far but that fc popping up every few minutes.

tjohnsonjr

Jan 4, 2006
Oceanside, CA
I got the FrozenEnclair JIT to work on this ROM with Sense enabled. The only issue is swyping through the screens causing Rosie to force close(still working a fix) but you can pinch and select the screen that you want without a issue. Also added Apps2sd and finally fixed the com.htc.hg force close. I'll post later.