[ROM][APAC][6.0.1][02/03]SIXPERIENCE V4.0 S7 Edge Port

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

christopherrrg

Sep 15, 2011
Hamilton
Sorry, I'm not that experienced with rooting but so basically, after having Marshmallow (from bell) flashed onto my G925W8, then i have to use odin to get the TWRP, and then make a backup. Net, i transfer the Sixperience onto my phone Now can I install the Sixpereince Zip file from TWRP?
And Can u please explain this, ", however after reading this thread you may try flashing this but you will need to manually flash the T/W8 stock kernel (or custom kernel of choice) in order to have working calling." thanks a lot for your help, greatly appreciate it
As for the first part correct, and second in order to use this rom on our device successfully (everything working) you will need to flash a custom kernel. I will suggest a beginning custom rom for you with our device. I will PM you though as to not clutter and take direction away from this thread.

Sent from my SM-G925F using XDA-Developers mobile app

Reactions: Murtaza110

Jviojo

May 19, 2016
Problema con zona wifi

Tengo un problema cuando conecto la zona wifi en mi celular no aparece en la de mi otro dispositivo ni siquiera ingresando el otro dispositivo en la lista de dispositivos permitidos con numero de mac y todo.

Reactions: nikit2011

pieroleonardo

Nov 18, 2014
Solution for fingerprints problem.

So, not sure if I'm late for the party here or not, but I resolved my fingerprint lock issues with the following steps:

- Go to Android device manager (Because I don't post much, cant paste the weblink here, but just google and you will find it)
- Lock your phone from there, it will set a password. Once it's done, unlock your phone using that password and now you can set your fingerprints again.

Since I keep removing security settings on my phone for testing, I had the fingerprint problem multiple times and always resolved with the steps above. Bit of a workaround, but well worth having the S7 experience in my S6

dinosaurus1

Apr 7, 2016
Winnipeg
Tellus

Right now... My rooted S6 edge G925W8 is locked with Rogers... And they r quite slow unrolling out updates... So is there a way I can change my model number. The other option idk if it's possible is I want to flash another carriers Marshmallow update on my phone... Is that possible? Thanks guys! I want this Rom... But it requires marshmallow :(
I am running SM-G920w8 S6 Bell. Bell do not have the update yet either but just install the Tellus update and away you go. I have been using it for a month and no problem at all. :)

Mustakim.Pawle@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2015
Thane
I cant install twrp into my g925i. Whenever i flash arter 925fi file Odin said that its successful but when i press valume up home button and power button simentancenly its still stock recovery not twrp.. how can i install twrp into my device 925I. Thank You

Sent from my SM-G925I using XDA-Developers mobile app

mustii

Sep 13, 2008
please help!

When i'm finished with the installation in TWRP can i click on 'reboot'. Because my phone hangs on 'Samsung Galaxy S6 edge' 'Powered by Android' screen. and he is not going to boot.

Who can help me?
Sorry for my bad ENglish.

My Phone is a Samsung S6 Edge G925F

THnx!

Last edited:

Cloudy23

Nov 14, 2010
I've successfully install this custom firmware, all worked but after locked the screen the brightness is locked to the minimal. In outdoor utilisation, the screen is unreadable.
Please, what can I do to fix this problem ?

Reactions: mojikey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo.png

WORLD FIRST - S7 EDGE PORT
    SIXPERIENCE Galaxy S7 Edge port for Galaxy S6 & Galaxy S6 Edge

You are NOT allowed to use any part of the tweaks files, scripts, propriate Apps or what ever of this rom without my permission!

features.jpg

-Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow

-Prerooted

-Zipaligned

-Light Debloated

-S7 Edge Framework

-All S7 Edge apps are ported

-Note 5 Aircommand (Needs some edits for work completly with fingers)

-Fast and responsive

-Battery Friendly

-Working S7E People Edge

instructions.jpg

1) Put the zip file in your SD Card

2) Reboot in Recovery Mode (use Twrp or Philz Recovery)

3) Wipe Data, Cache, Dalvik Cache and format /System (If running Philz Recovery use the "Clean before install a new rom" option)

4) Install the ROM

5) Reboot.

Note: First boot may take a while, that's normal. Once it booted setup your device and reboot again to ensure the full performance of the rom.

bugs.jpg

Stable V4.0

-Allways on Display so disable it at first boot!(kernel isue we need to wait s7 kernel source)

-Nightclock so disable it at first boot! (kernel isue we need to wait s7 kernel source because sammy changes somethings on s7)

-Found one? Tell me with a pn!

Download Links and Changelog on second post

credits.jpg

- Eteam and thereassaad for the Aircommand apks
    - Manh_IT for his Kernel and official S7 Edge rom. For Kernel question ask HERE

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][APAC][6.0.1][02/03]SIXPERIENCE V4.0 S7 Edge Port, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge

Contributors
    geiti94, Manh_IT
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Firmware Required: 6.0.1 BL and Modem and working TWRP

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: V4.0
    Stable Release Date: 2016-03-02

Created 2016-02-29
    Last Updated 2016-03-02
    devices.jpg

V4.0

-G920F
    -G920K
    -G920L
    -G920S
    -G925F
    -G925K
    -G925L
    -G925S

changelog.jpg

-Stable V4 Release
    -Added back S6 Soundalive (fixes audio problem)
    -Fixed S6 Camera (works now completly)
    -Last version without modds. V5 Will have modds and Rom Controll in it
    -Added some optimizations under the hood :p

-Stable V3 Release
    -Added and fixed S7 Edge Soundalive
    -Rebased rom on Official S7 Edge rom
    -Fixed all missing settings
    -Fingerprint fixed with S7 settings (setup it at first boot or in unlock methods then fingerprint menu in settings works too)

-Stable V2 Release
    -Fixed Call isue and replaced allmost all apks with s7 one

26.02.2016:
    -Stable V1.0 Release

download.jpg

V4.0
    Mega: SIXPERIENCE S7 EDGE PORT V4.0 DOWNLOAD
    Here's some of my modds for V3 / V4 that i wanna Share :)

Download / Hit Thanks ?!? and Flash away . ENJOY !!!

# 5 Way Reboot Menu
    # Private Mod
    # No Delay Calls
    # All Apps in Multiwindow

Link HERE

Credit and Thanks :
    @geiti94
    @kmokhtar79
    @kep2008
    @Tamerlan2009
    @sagitt67
    @everyone cuz ur all Awesome..
    so i am allready rebasing the rom to the official one :D some hour and i upload rebased rom :D
    Bring us the s7 camera dev, good job

Sent from my SM-G928C using Tapatalk

its not in rom at the moment but i have it working :D i only need to finish with edit it xD