Really impressed with the status of this rom. It's working well on my Kindle Apollo and seems pretty stable. However, I'd like to attempt to compile a signed build of this myself with the latest security backport. I don't suppose someone could share me the device manifest for the purposes of compiling this myself?
Thanks for still supporting this device. Great ROM, feels more fluid and with zram I get to play underlords w/o crashing. Bluetooth feels worse. Speaker asks for pin now and won't accept the usual. WiFi seems better tho, less DC on sleep for me.
Magisk still works for me from previous ROM. Would like to install bromite through it but that requires system api 26 (Oreo) so I guess I got to do it manually.
My microg is missing last spoofing support checkmark: "System spoofs signiture". That's probably on me for flashing dirty.
After all great experience so far. Many thanks.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war,
* or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
* Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included
* in the products you find here before flashing it!
* YOU are choosing to make these modifications.
- Please search the thread before asking questions
- The old thread is linked below - a lot of good information there.
- Please try to stay on topic, I know it's not always possible
- Report only one issue per bug report
- When reporting bugs please post a logcat and/or dmesg where possible
- Backup your existing ROM first
- Wipe the /data partition (but you can keep the media storage)
- Flash the ROM File
- Flash Open Gapps: use an ARM 7.1 version smaller than the "full" size to make sure it fits