• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] APOPHIS-AEX-V-3.1 [Krieg-Kernel-Nethunter Compatibility] [OOS CAM]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Merovingio

Apr 3, 2015
Anyone here use Twitter? can confirm if can play video and sound is slow than video itself happen on v2.3 and v2.4 not sure if is a setting or what

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

sbcrumb

Apr 17, 2010
Ohio
OnePlus 8T

Audrion2013

Sep 21, 2014
Hey Steven, good work. I really like the rom but for some reason I'm getting NFC wakelock (80% total 7 hour), even though i have NFC off. any idea on what it could be? How would you like a log on that if need be.

apophis9283

Forum Moderator /Inactive Recognized Developer
Staff member
Dec 19, 2011
Somewhere in the static of the Universe
@apophis9283
Instead of using all those file hosting services that occassionally make headache to you, why don't you just use GitHub/Gitlab release? Though I'm not sure about the file size limits, it will let the users to download the file in one click.
I actually went with what crdroid uses. If neobuddy89 uses it. It's solid

Last edited:
Reactions: sunilpaulmathew

apophis9283

Forum Moderator /Inactive Recognized Developer
Staff member
Dec 19, 2011
Somewhere in the static of the Universe
@apophis9283
Instead of using all those file hosting services that occassionally make headache to you, why don't you just use GitHub/Gitlab release? Though I'm not sure about the file size limits, it will let the users to download the file in one click.
You have a kernel for 5t right?

If so I'll attempt to support it if users wish to use it. Or shall I say I'll look at issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ER7PzVx.png

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

Read the whole OP! Be respectful to each other and don't ask for ETAs, it's considered as being rude!

KDVygxh.png

AOSP Extended is an AOSP based ROM which provides stock UI/UX with various customisations features along with the Substratum theme engine. The project has been made by cherry-picking various commits from various other projects. Being based on AOSP it provides a smooth and lag-free experience out of the box. We will constantly try to add more features and make it even better in future updates. A ROM by a user, for a user. #StayAOSP #ExtendYourDevice #BeExtended

Np7jfnY.png

#ExtendYourDevice Here are the Extensions! on top of AOSP! We are constantly trying to update the list. Our aim is not to provide all the features available on earth. We are not thinking of cherry-picking every feature out there. Our aim is to add important features that we think should be here and also what you think.

This is AEX ROM, my personal builds. I do things a bit differently from official, including versioning. My kernel is included (Krieg)

Theres some rules here. WED-SAT are my work days. Dont expect a response on those days, although Ill try my best. Be patient, thats the only way this project will last.

If encrypted and coming from any other ROM, you must wipe the entire device!!!! (FORMAT DATA!!)

This inlcudes fully functioning OP camera. As well as AdAway.

Nethunter kernel features should work. Ive had issues with atheros chipsets.

YOU MUST BE ON 9.0.6 FIRMWARE!!!

ROM FORCE ENCRYPTS, FBE. If you wish to be unencrypted. Use this script: https://zackptg5.com/android.php#disverfe

Credit entirely to zackptg5

TG chat = https://t.me/joinchat/EsAboFjbMgNkukMvgA5GoQ

DOWNLOADS

Link to AEX-V-3.1 and Firmware 9.0.6 = https://sourceforge.net/projects/aex-dumpling/files/Downloads/

Link to a proper Gcam and config = https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/dev-arnova8G2/#apk939

Use Arnova's Advanced 1.6: Gcam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.6.190614.0200.apk

Thanks to all devs especially the ones from AEX. Without everyone there wouldnt be custom ROMs and kernels.

Thank you,
    apophis9283

XDA:DevDB Information
    AEX, ROM for the OnePlus 5T

Contributors
    apophis9283
    Source Code: https://gitlab.com/APOPHIS9283

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: 9.0.6
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 3.1
    Stable Release Date: 2019-06-24

Created 2019-03-15
    Last Updated 2019-06-24
    I hate to say it guys. The time I had for this is fading. I will not be doing anything until "Q" and time is available. This build serves me well. I'm betting I can run this until Q and not have any issues. I will leave the OP up. I'll close the thread. The last build will stay up for download.

Thank you to each and everyone of you. I thank all the other ROM devs, especially AEX. Hats off to all the other kernel devs. This community has always been amazing and Pie has been no different.
    Enjoy, this whole thing was the biggest pain the a**. I had to use google drive for the ROM link, cause after uploading the firmware, AFH refused to work. CLEAN FLASH ONLY!!!!, FLASH THE 9.0.5 FIRMWARE BEFORE FLASHING V-2.3. So 2.3> needs 9.0.5 which is provided in the OP

I signed up for 5 hours OT, starting at 1pm est. I don't get off until 6. So I won't have access to see if anyone has had an issue. And tomorrow my 4, 10 hour days start again. So just be patient. Although, I haven't had a single issue and I've finally set up my phone. Nightscape is part of OOS cam now.
    Im not releasing tonight. Im tired, and honestly might as well make a build where its worthy of an update. However, Im running the newest build and I thought Id show you what Ive gotten so far.
    1.9 will be uploaded in about 10 minutes or so.

Before anyone asks, I dont care if you clean or dirty flash, I just dont want to hear about any issue until a clean flash has been performed.

Hope you guys enjoy.

Edit: it's up