[ROM][ARM][OFFICIAL] crDroid 8.x for Galaxy A10 [Android 12]

Search This thread

woheller69

Feb 19, 2022
NFC service seems to consume a lot of battery even though it is switched off.
According to BetterBatteryStats com.android.nfc holds a wakelock which consumes more than 20%...

Edit: I renamed system/app/nfcnci/nfcnci.apk to nfcnci.apk.txt
Now it is deactivated and the wakelock is gone. Hope this will improve battery life
This reduces battery consumption by 50%. Device is now in Deep Sleep most of the time

l54apk

May 16, 2020
BE3pE0l.png

Code:
*** Disclaimer
I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/12.0/README.mkdn

Flashing Instructions:

Pre-installation:

First time installation:
  • Wipe cache, data, dalvik cache, system, vendor, product
  • Flash ROM zip
  • Flash Gapps (Optional)
  • Flash Magisk (Optional)
  • Reboot

Update installation:
  • Wipe cache, dalvik cache, system, vendor, product
  • Flash ROM update zip
  • Flash Gapps (only if you were using before)
  • Flash Magisk (only if you were using before)
  • Reboot

Sources:
ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
Kernel: https://github.com/crdroidandroid/android_kernel_samsung_exynos7885

Download:
ROM: https://crdroid.net/a10
Changelog: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/crdroidandroid/android_vendor_crDroidOTA/12.0/changelog_a10.txt

Known issues:
VoLTE

Visit official website @ crDroid.net
crDroid a10 Telegram
crDroid Community Telegram
crDroid Updates Channel
Donate to help our team pay server costs
Please guide me step by step (main content) to install. Special thanks!

dndashiesh

May 6, 2022
hello, i want to try this ROM. Will SIM Toolkit functionality work on this? like SIM Services Menu and call setup and Display Text.

woheller69

Feb 19, 2022
Wifi also prevents the phone from deep sleep. It stays Awake (Screen off) according to BetterBatteryStats

razkabanu

May 25, 2022
I noticed another bug: Making calls via Bluetooth does not work.
I can connect the phone to my car stereo.
I can play sound via BT.
I can read the contacts and start dialling.
But during the call I get no sound via BT.
"For anyone else with this particular problem: I could solve it by deactivating the option "deactivate bluetooth a2dp hardware offload" in Settings->System->Developer Options". i read that in reddit. Have you tried? I wanna try this rom but it's hard to not have bt call audio in my car.

kamil14101990

Nov 13, 2021
In this rom, it cannot be turned off, the option is permanently on and grayed out that you cannot move the slider. I also came across it somewhere, it rarely resulted in it.

The rom is great, but unfortunately after installing the phone is in the cupboard, a phone without bluetooth is useless to me.

woheller69

Feb 19, 2022
"For anyone else with this particular problem: I could solve it by deactivating the option "deactivate bluetooth a2dp hardware offload" in Settings->System->Developer Options". i read that in reddit. Have you tried? I wanna try this rom but it's hard to not have bt call audio in my car.
This option is greyed out and deactivated by default

T1MOT33

I cannot get Magisk working.
  • Wipe cache, data, dalvik cache, system, vendor, product
  • Flash ROM zip
  • Flash Bitgapps
  • Flash Magisk 21.4.zip
  • wipe -> format data, otherwise /sdcard not available
  • Reboot

Everything seems to work nicely but after installing Magisk Manager it says Magisk is not installed.
Magisk should install in Recovery parallel to TWRP and a reboot with volume up held until first screen should boot system with Magisk according to Magisk documentation. But in this case always TWRP boots ( also if volume up is not held longer ). When started without volume up system boots, but without Magisk. Ideas?

This is how it should work according to Magisk documentation:
  • (Power up normally) → (System with NO Magisk)
  • (Recovery Key Combo) → (Splash screen) → (Release all buttons) → (System with Magisk)
  • (Recovery Key Combo) → (Splash screen) → (Long press volume up) → (Recovery Mode)
personally i didnt flash magisk to recovery, i flashed twrp to recovery then flashed magisk through its flashable zip and it worked for me

floredox257

Oct 23, 2015
Quick issue, when I go into Settings -> Storage, the app crashes and if I try to download something from the Play Store, it's just telling me that I have no space and to delete some apps, and it ticks out automatically saying that now I have enough space. Anyone else having the same problem?

quynhat

Jul 17, 2022
Quick issue, when I go into Settings -> Storage, the app crashes and if I try to download something from the Play Store, it's just telling me that I have no space and to delete some apps, and it ticks out automatically saying that now I have enough space. Anyone else having the same problem?
How do u have Play Store?

floredox257

Oct 23, 2015
PROBLEM SOLVED: When you flash the ROM, the data is encrypted and your phone won't read nothing. After flashing the rom and gapps (optional), you need to format the data, and then you can use the phone as usual.

Top Liked Posts