[ROM][ARM][OMS][a6000] AICP 13.1 | Oreo 8.1.0 | UNOFFICIAL

Search This thread

Cool_Adi

Jul 3, 2016
Mumbai
https%3A%2F%2Fraw.githubusercontent.com%2FAICP%2Fvendor_aicp%2Fo8.1%2Fxda_template%2Flogo_black.png

AICP is known by everyone as the "Ice Cold Project" that started on a Desire HD years ago (2012) and since then has evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community that you can find!!!

Until Lollipop, the Rom has always been based on AOKP. Unfortunately, since AOKP stopped development (but made a comeback later), we changed our base to CM.
With the re-brand of CM to LineageOS (LAOS) we are now LAOS based with some tweaks from AOSP.

If there are any bugs, either we will sort them out or the LAOS team will if it concerns their code base. This rom isn't LAOS supported, so no need to report errors/bugs to them!!

Code:
#include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. Hard & a lot.
 */

Working
Everything

Not Working
You Tell Me......

ScreenShots
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

https%3A%2F%2Fraw.githubusercontent.com%2FAICP%2Fvendor_aicp%2Fo8.1%2Fxda_template%2Ffeatures.png

Feature list (rough Overview)​

https%3A%2F%2Fraw.githubusercontent.com%2FAICP%2Fvendor_aicp%2Fo8.1%2Fxda_template%2Fcredits.png

AICP Team
LineageOS & CM (R.I.P.) team
@maxwen and the rest of the OmniRom team
@dev_harsh1998 (For helping me fixing stuff)
@thehardGamer
DU team
SlimRoms team
Resurrection Remix team
Community​

Downloads
AICP 13.1 (Unofficial)

Sources
Rom OS Version :- 8.1.0
Rom Sources
Kernel Sources
Created :- 2018-04-14

Last edited:

Iutfirzt

Oct 7, 2017
Nice rom :)
It has android P transtition effect
Btw, why u use trb kernel? I think it little bit hot... And cpu doesn't want sleep. 4 core always running together

Reactions: Skif777

Sherssolanki

Feb 11, 2018
Its a good ROM, working smoothly, looks like something new, well almost things works well but I am a jio user & facing a problems/issue, don't know its a bug or jio carrier problem.
Problem is when some one calls me I just received only his SMS not call, when I open app I can receive calls but when I minimise that I am not able to receive calls, only texts.
What should I do guys??? Jio calling app is working perfectly fine in nought ROMs,
Hope you guys understand my point.

Jan 21, 2017
Good work dev !!
Super smooth Rom, Excellent battery backup, and a lot of features. Thanks a ton :)

---------- Post added at 04:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 AM ----------

Its a good ROM, working smoothly, looks like something new, well almost things works well but I am a jio user & facing a problems/issue, don't know its a bug or jio carrier problem.
Problem is when some one calls me I just received only his SMS not call, when I open app I can receive calls but when I minimise that I am not able to receive calls, only texts.
What should I do guys??? Jio calling app is working perfectly fine in nought ROMs,
Hope you guys understand my point.
Activate call forwarding from Jio4GVoice. No need to keep that battery hungry app open.

Sherssolanki

Feb 11, 2018
Not working property, data disconnects in just few minutes then then have to turn on off airplane mode for data on

SHUBHAM98

Jul 29, 2016
Hey bro ROM is perfect but when I try to call someone network goes automatically and and sometimes I can't Even call someone unless I reset network settings.. Any solution

mfaizyy

Aug 31, 2016
Hyderabad India
Hi,
This ROM is pretty much good and smooth but i want to flash Devine beats sound mod and if doing so i am getting bootloop,
any help or any other sound mod supported by 8.1.0 ROMs. Thanks

V@RuN_

Aug 14, 2017
The Matrix
Not working property, data disconnects in just few minutes then then have to turn on off airplane mode for data on

Hey bro ROM is perfect but when I try to call someone network goes automatically and and sometimes I can't Even call someone unless I reset network settings.. Any solution

bro other camera is not working plz fix that snapchat camera is not working and other too except the inbuilt camera

Bro Snapchat camera is not working...battery life is osm

These issues have already been addressed and fixed by Harsh!t, the OP will update the ROM once he gets time.

#StayRaged™

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fraw.githubusercontent.com%2FAICP%2Fvendor_aicp%2Fo8.1%2Fxda_template%2Flogo_black.png

AICP is known by everyone as the "Ice Cold Project" that started on a Desire HD years ago (2012) and since then has evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community that you can find!!!

Until Lollipop, the Rom has always been based on AOKP. Unfortunately, since AOKP stopped development (but made a comeback later), we changed our base to CM.
    With the re-brand of CM to LineageOS (LAOS) we are now LAOS based with some tweaks from AOSP.

If there are any bugs, either we will sort them out or the LAOS team will if it concerns their code base. This rom isn't LAOS supported, so no need to report errors/bugs to them!!

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. Hard & a lot.
     */

Working
    Everything

Not Working
    You Tell Me......

ScreenShots
    1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)

https%3A%2F%2Fraw.githubusercontent.com%2FAICP%2Fvendor_aicp%2Fo8.1%2Fxda_template%2Ffeatures.png

Feature list (rough Overview)​

https%3A%2F%2Fraw.githubusercontent.com%2FAICP%2Fvendor_aicp%2Fo8.1%2Fxda_template%2Fcredits.png

AICP Team
    LineageOS & CM (R.I.P.) team
    @maxwen and the rest of the OmniRom team
    @dev_harsh1998 (For helping me fixing stuff)
    @thehardGamer
    DU team
    SlimRoms team
    Resurrection Remix team
    Community​

Downloads
    AICP 13.1 (Unofficial)

Sources
    Rom OS Version :- 8.1.0
    Rom Sources
    Kernel Sources
    Created :- 2018-04-14
    How is the batteryback up
    it must give upto 3-4 hrs sot depending on ur usage
    Nice rom :)
    It has android P transtition effect
    Btw, why u use trb kernel? I think it little bit hot... And cpu doesn't want sleep. 4 core always running together