- Mar 28, 2016
/* * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software. * Same statement for XDA.
Great thanks to ataberkozen for original arm device trees and other fixes. Many thanks to all testers and all supporters.
- Selinux is permissive
- camera crashes at first start
- Nightlight broken
- Fingerprint sadly broken
- Maybe some minor bugs unnoticed
- If you're on oreo, flash Latest OneUI .
- Download the latest build.
- Reboot to recovery. Will Flash on only arm64 recovery such Orange Fox or other
- Flash the latest build.
- Optional: Flash GApps for Google Services [prefer arm64 Pico] and Magisk for root.
Link : https://t.me/galaxy8917/161963
Branch : lineage-17.1-64
@Geckyn for his arm64 HavocOS sources
Geckyn (He deserves it)
LineageOS 17.1 [Arm64], ROM for the Samsung Galaxy J6+
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
ROM Firmware Required: Android One UI Pie; ALL BOOTLOADER VERSIONS; LATEST PREFERRED
Based On: AOSP
Last Updated 2020-08-28