• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][ARMANI][UNOFFICIAL] Temasek [V18.x][XCELERATED][Updated:12/11]

Search This thread

kairi_zeroblade

Feb 10, 2011
h8Jo7uf.png

WARNING!!
Code:
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
 */

NOTES

This is an UNOFFICIAL build of CM12.1 ( CyanogenMod 12.1) for Xiaomi Redmi 1s and by NO means this is my ROM. I am just compiling from CM Source and 100% credits goes to Armani-Devs(device maintainers) and all other coders who contributed to CyanogenMod.

This is similar to a nightly from CM but has some extra goodies baked in. If you can't handle some things possible being broken, please don't use this and then complain to me for building it.

FEATURES

Take note that some features may not be natively working out for the Redmi 1s..these are just the common stuff from usual Temasek builds on XDA..
  • Lollipop 5.1.1_r29
  • Floating Windows
  • Statusbar Customizations
  • Clock Alignment
  • Battery Settings
  • Charging animations
  • Dotted circle battery settings
  • Battery colours
  • Battery bar
  • Statusbar greeting
  • Network Traffic
  • Statusbar Brightness control
  • Breathing Notifications
  • Quick Pull down
  • Smart Pull down
  • Quick Settings Management
  • DPI Settings
  • Live Display
  • Ambient Display
  • Doze
  • Smart cover options
  • Lockscreen weather
  • Lockscreen colours
  • Middle and bottom shortcuts
  • Button Settings
  • Navigationbar customization
  • Slim PIE
  • Gesture Anywhere
  • TRDS
  • Navigationring Targets
  • Animation Controls
  • Slim Recents
  • Omni Switch
  • Recents RAM Bar
  • HeadsUP Settings
  • App circle sidebar
  • Apps sidebar
  • Smart Control
  • many many more....

GENTLE REMINDERS

If you chooses to use my unofficial builds here, pls DO NOT post your issues and/or request support from the other CM12.1 thread. My builds contains yet-to-approved commits and MAY affect Armani-Dev's debugging process. Pls understand and I hope to get your support on this.

What to expect next?
  • Do NOT expect daily builds. I'll build when I'm free or when there's major changes.
  • Do NOT ask for support in this thread.
  • Do NOT use this unofficial build and ask for support at the official threads. (the other CM12,1 thread by Armani-Devs)
  • Do NOT be rude. (why you gotta be so RUDE!!)
  • Do NOT report issues with Xposed involved.. :silly:
  • Respect all users
  • If you see a NOOB question and don't feel like replying, then DON'T, just ignore that post. If you do reply, good for you..and make sure to be nice in your reply.

HOW TO REPORT ISSUES
  1. Gather as much information as possible on how to reproduce the issue.
  2. If the application is force closing, get a full logcat that shows the error/problem. There are apps such as SysLog available in the play store that allow you to capture this on your device.
  3. Post very clear/exact steps to reproduce the problem along with logs here. If you don't have either, post in the Q & A thread or Bug report section.
  4. I entertain PM's though I do not want you to abuse and use it as your personal tech support Hotline, I may not be ONLINE always or if I'm online I'm either checking all my threads or laughing my ass on some threads I ran into.

SPECIAL THANKS

This is my Special way of saying thanks to those who donated/supported the project..I can never repay you in any way but as I said I will do my best..I'd like to also thank @fuxmen for being a generous person, he deserves credit/thanks too..without him this would not even be possible..To my testers, I'd like to thank you all for being the foundation of the project..without your sacrifices, we wouldn't get here..I'd also want to thank @Jackeagle for spending some time to entertain my queries and for his wonderful guide on setting up environment for dev work..

XDA:DevDB Information
Temasek Unofficial CM12.1 builds, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 1S

Contributors
kairi_zeroblade, fuxmen, Temasek
Source Code: https://github.com/temasek?tab=repositories

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop

Version Information
Current Stable Version: v18.x
Stable Release Date: 2015-12-11

Created 2015-08-07
Last Updated 2015-12-10

kairi_zeroblade

Feb 10, 2011
And now you are building a ROM.. :)
Very glad to know..
One question, has this ROM been including xcelerate kernel or not?
Thanks..

It uses Xcelerate kernel base..its using stock Hotplug(mpdecision) and stock thermal(thermal-engine) but I have updated them to alternate vendor blobs so that your experience will be different from the usual CM12.1 builds you get.. ;)

travarilo

Jan 14, 2015
Purbalingga
It uses Xcelerate kernel base..its using stock Hotplug(mpdecision) and stock thermal(thermal-engine) but I have updated them to alternate vendor blobs so that your experience will be different from the usual CM12.1 builds you get.. ;)
This ROM's kernel is similar with the latest xcelerate build right? So I dont need to flash xcelerate anymore..
One word for you mate, AWESOME..

Thanks for rockin this forum kairi.. :)

akhilkumarco007

Jan 4, 2013
hyderabad

you are up for some real treat :D just let me know if you need my help (in testing or any other else)

@adewisman super excited to flash this rom

I have one last doubt .... is it possible to go back to normal cm12.1 builds without wiping? i mean if armani dev releases a next build say r15 can i go to that rom with just a dirty flash? or full clean install will be required? :confused:

adewisman

Feb 2, 2013
Bandung
you are up for some real treat :D just let me know if you need my help (in testing or any other else)

@adewisman super excited to flash this rom

I have one last doubt .... is it possible to go back to normal cm12.1 builds without wiping? i mean if armani dev releases a next build say r15 can i go to that rom with just a dirty flash? or full clean install will be required? :confused:
Clean install is always recommended bro... Just hail me up like always [emoji16] will accompany you doubting [emoji14]

Reactions: akhilkumarco007

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    h8Jo7uf.png

WARNING!!
    Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
     */

NOTES

This is an UNOFFICIAL build of CM12.1 ( CyanogenMod 12.1) for Xiaomi Redmi 1s and by NO means this is my ROM. I am just compiling from CM Source and 100% credits goes to Armani-Devs(device maintainers) and all other coders who contributed to CyanogenMod.

This is similar to a nightly from CM but has some extra goodies baked in. If you can't handle some things possible being broken, please don't use this and then complain to me for building it.

FEATURES

Take note that some features may not be natively working out for the Redmi 1s..these are just the common stuff from usual Temasek builds on XDA..
    • Lollipop 5.1.1_r29
    • Floating Windows
    • Statusbar Customizations
    • Clock Alignment
    • Battery Settings
    • Charging animations
    • Dotted circle battery settings
    • Battery colours
    • Battery bar
    • Statusbar greeting
    • Network Traffic
    • Statusbar Brightness control
    • Breathing Notifications
    • Quick Pull down
    • Smart Pull down
    • Quick Settings Management
    • DPI Settings
    • Live Display
    • Ambient Display
    • Doze
    • Smart cover options
    • Lockscreen weather
    • Lockscreen colours
    • Middle and bottom shortcuts
    • Button Settings
    • Navigationbar customization
    • Slim PIE
    • Gesture Anywhere
    • TRDS
    • Navigationring Targets
    • Animation Controls
    • Slim Recents
    • Omni Switch
    • Recents RAM Bar
    • HeadsUP Settings
    • App circle sidebar
    • Apps sidebar
    • Smart Control
    • many many more....

GENTLE REMINDERS

If you chooses to use my unofficial builds here, pls DO NOT post your issues and/or request support from the other CM12.1 thread. My builds contains yet-to-approved commits and MAY affect Armani-Dev's debugging process. Pls understand and I hope to get your support on this.

What to expect next?
    • Do NOT expect daily builds. I'll build when I'm free or when there's major changes.
    • Do NOT ask for support in this thread.
    • Do NOT use this unofficial build and ask for support at the official threads. (the other CM12,1 thread by Armani-Devs)
    • Do NOT be rude. (why you gotta be so RUDE!!)
    • Do NOT report issues with Xposed involved.. :silly:
    • Respect all users
    • If you see a NOOB question and don't feel like replying, then DON'T, just ignore that post. If you do reply, good for you..and make sure to be nice in your reply.

HOW TO REPORT ISSUES
    1. Gather as much information as possible on how to reproduce the issue.
    2. If the application is force closing, get a full logcat that shows the error/problem. There are apps such as SysLog available in the play store that allow you to capture this on your device.
    3. Post very clear/exact steps to reproduce the problem along with logs here. If you don't have either, post in the Q & A thread or Bug report section.
    4. I entertain PM's though I do not want you to abuse and use it as your personal tech support Hotline, I may not be ONLINE always or if I'm online I'm either checking all my threads or laughing my ass on some threads I ran into.

SPECIAL THANKS

This is my Special way of saying thanks to those who donated/supported the project..I can never repay you in any way but as I said I will do my best..I'd like to also thank @fuxmen for being a generous person, he deserves credit/thanks too..without him this would not even be possible..To my testers, I'd like to thank you all for being the foundation of the project..without your sacrifices, we wouldn't get here..I'd also want to thank @Jackeagle for spending some time to entertain my queries and for his wonderful guide on setting up environment for dev work..

XDA:DevDB Information
    Temasek Unofficial CM12.1 builds, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 1S

Contributors
    kairi_zeroblade, fuxmen, Temasek
    Source Code: https://github.com/temasek?tab=repositories

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: v18.x
    Stable Release Date: 2015-12-11

Created 2015-08-07
    Last Updated 2015-12-10
    Reserved

Some Screenshots:

eJh6xZj.png

hgI2J5v.png
    WELP!!​

this might be long waited..been busy with some stuff..also for those who are asking about CM13..I WON'T make builds until I feel/see its very usable, currently its still on a stage where you couldn't get much out of a day without severe problems..and I'm not that stupid person who'd be dealing with those..I'd rather stay on Kitkat if its stable for years without a single hitch..rather use cutting/bleeding edge where you'd be having issues every minute of the day.. :p

I'll still throw some minor updates to this..as my Redmi is just sitting happily on LP without hiccups..

EDIT:
    Do not use Xcelerate over this..I still need to update it this weekend to fit this ROM perfectly..
    NOTICE

Do NOT attempt to use AppBar.

There is a serious bug that causes screen to freeze. This AppBar will be removed temp from next build.