[ROM][AROMA][4.4] KitKat KangBang v1.0.3 [Nov, 13 2013]

Search This thread

testadeferro

Feb 20, 2012
Porto
Tested this and it's to buggy for daily drive or even for test purposes. My battery depleted over night from 93 to 7 % phone in standby. Thanks pal to give the aroma of kit kat but this is not working properly and even with art phone is slower then with stock.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    awsE1mI.png

PAq7FuA.png

Code:
    #include 
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

WA0IShd.png

• AROMA Installer (currently compatible with T-Mobile GS4 and i9505)
    • Includes option to install Chronic Kernel or Ktoonsez Kernel
    • Based on Android KitKat 4.4 (CM Source compiled by albinoman887)
    • A touch of Axura™
    • Uses Samsungs media profiles for betters pictures
    • AdBlock Hosts File by BSDgeek_Jake
    • Stock AOSP experience
    • Android RunTime (ART)
    • Screen Record
    • More to come! Speed improvements & more mods :) This is the FIRST release.

Q5EDhZI.png

• IR Blaster Doesn't Work
    • Roation sometimes gets stuck (Exit app, and re-launch for now)

shzPgJn.png

• Enable ART
    Enable ART by going to Settings > About Phone > Repeatedly tap on Build Number until it says "You are not a developer!"
    Then go to Settings > Developer Options > Select Runtime > ART > Reboot
    The next boot will take up to 10 minutes! Maybe more! Wait!

DsVkCAt.png

• Google
    • CyanogenMod
    • BSDgeek_Jake
    • albinoman887
    • Jamison904
    • ktoonsez

Select Dirty Flash in Aroma!​
    This rom is exactly the same as two others, with aroma added it is not your work its seems pointless adding it like you've actually done something.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

and if you spend about 2 seconds reading the "Features" section, you would realize that it says "With a touch of Axura" which was from when I was developing on the Samsung Vibrant back in 2010/2011. I will be bringing more features from that rom and new ones as I have more free time.

Here is a link to that ROM
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=821468 which was extremely popular.which & had nearly 500 pages of comments on it. :good:
    This rom is exactly the same as two others, with aroma added it is not your work its seems pointless adding it like you've actually done something.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comments like that make me wonder why anyone tries developing
    FAQ

Reboot Recovery
    • Turn Off Device
    • Hold Volume Up + Home Button + Power Key until you see blue text at the top left of the screen.

Reboot Download Mode
    • Turn Off Device
    • Hold Voume Down + Home Button + Power Key

How To Flash
    • Place the rom .zip
    • Reboot into recovery
    • Wipe Data/Factory Reset
    • Select "Install zip"
    • Select the rom .zip
    This is a really good effort. Really Smooth ROM and is a pleasure to use. Thanks.

Noticed a few bugs :-

• Battery Life - i didn't make it through a full day (no out of the ordinary usage - i would normally have around 50% battery when plugging it in at night)
    • Netflix - Video playback is corrupted (small Black and white image at the top and the rest is blank grey image)
    • Front Camera - Captures Corrupt images (Green Lines)
    • Alerts Volume Control - This doesn't seem to work - i have the volume set at the lowest but it's still very loud - Media volume seems to work correctly.
    • Duplicate Ringtones - There are many duplicate ringtones (Some with the same name and some named differently but the same sound as others)
    • Display settings in Ktweaker - don't seem to work - or i don't know how to apply them correctly :silly:
    • Printing in settings - Not sure if the icon is incorrect (a torch doesn't really seem relevent to me) and has incorrect spacing around it.

Looking forward to seeing how this develops!