• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

Vidhanth

Oct 29, 2013
Bangalore
For some known reasons, NTFS is good for Hard Disk drives/ SSDs Only, for me,
Why:

NTFS Have "Journaling" (A "diary" for writed files in Disk), SDs and Pen drives are " Flash Memory", Less Memory life, High Write/Read using this, result in a poor Memory Life in this case

NTFS work using "Permissions IDs", that give useless Read/Write in case for Working using SD in a Linux Kernel, why give a Overload/Overhead in SD for give this File Permissions for S.O/Applications.

(Sorry for bad english [emoji14] )
Well, then you can use fat32

Sent from my Moto G 2014 using Tapatalk

killerBRs

Nov 1, 2011
São Paulo, SP
And add, NTFS Have Compression
Android Don't use Compression for Files, and why i choose the EXFAT, why support more than 4GB Per File, performance is improved for SD/Pen using "Bitmap" feature, etc :p

I think can Add this support mounting for this ROM, if Don't Working yet
Testing now :v

Cheers :)

Vidhanth

Oct 29, 2013
Bangalore
And add, NTFS Have Compression
Android Don't use Compression for Files, and why i choose the EXFAT, why support more than 4GB Per File, performance is improved for SD/Pen using "Bitmap" feature, etc [emoji14]

I think can Add this support mounting for this ROM, if Don't Working yet
:)

Cheers :)
I can't add support for a file system, as its sometimes related to kernel, and I don't have any idea about it [emoji14]

tassadar20

May 10, 2013
Venezuela
That bug (virtually) never existed in this rom ;) The ram management is awesome. I never faced a single app reload, or launcher redraw :)

Try xstana to change it, and thanks :)

I can't change those indicators, and I don't think they are annoying.. Can you post a screenshot of why they are annoying? Maybe I can try something. And to fix the gallery fc on bootup, use an xposed module called "boot manager" and prevent gallery to start on boot :)

Because stock 5.1 didn't come out ;)

They are too big. It's weird, why not? In previous builds were just fine, small letters such as AOSP. In this one, i see them like stock kitkat. Can't take a SS 'cause i came back to v1.2. Great, i'll try your suggestion with the gallery.

l13psna

Oct 20, 2015
I believe that there were less RAM used by system. My music player sometimes get killed as I updated the Rom, so experience was better before.

akshatmassy

Jul 9, 2013
ranikhet
Last day's battary usage
Rom latest 2.1 vrsn
Steller kernal with t2c
Open gapps pico vrsn

Attachments

• 1447815459235.jpg
    1447815459235.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 270
  • 1447815477304.jpg
    1447815477304.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 280
  • 1447815493944.jpg
    1447815493944.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 278
  • 1447815511884.jpg
    1447815511884.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 278

Neperpika

Sep 11, 2014
The rom is ****ing great! I have been using it for a short time and im so amazed with the performance and battery life :) thx for this rom1447851708232.jpg1447851722768.jpg ,3 hours SOT and i still have 50%! I must say im not a heavy user but compared to other roms i couldnt get this

Reactions: Vidhanth

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY THAT THIS IS ONE OF THE SMOOTHEST LOLLIPOP ROMS FOR TITAN!!
    I'm dividing the OP into parts so that if some newbie quotes the whole OP, we will not get frustrated xD

INTRO-
    Ok so after using a lot of unstable stock based roms, I thought why not release a light, stock based rom which can be used by all as an alternative (or a better alternative lol) to the stock Motorola firmware? So here it is!! Radium Redefined!! As the name suggests, its the successor to my RadiumLP rom(which is nowhere close to this!). Hope you guys enjoy this rom!! And by the way, this rom IS NOT BASED on TP.

ABOUT RADIUM REDEFINED-

I have built this rom straight from the stock rom. NOT from TP, Lexodus, etc. This rom is as light as it can get, as i have heavily debloated it.
    (Base rom-571MB. Redefined- 230-40MB :) ) As battery is the major concern for most users, i have added many Build.prop tweaks to improve battery life, and also overall smoothness for better multitasking. Hope you like this rom!
    You can customize this rom to your liking, as it is powered by AROMA Installer :) You can-
    1. Choose which device you have, i.e., XT1063/64/68/69, and the rom will install accordingly. (Yes, no need to flash dualsim addon anymore)
    2. Choose whether to install Twist2Capture.
    3. Choose between Stellar Kernel and Stock Motorola kernel
    4. Choose between Nova Launcher and Xperia Home, or keep both
    5. Choose whether to root or not

DISCLAIMER-
    I'm not responsible for bricked devices

FEATURES-

• AROMA Installer
    • Twist2Capture
    • Pre-Rooted
    • Heavily Debloated
    • Choose b/w Steller and stock kernel
    • Choose between Nova, and Xperia launchers, or keep both
    • Odexed(For speed)
    • Light fonts
    • Nova Launcher
    • Smooth as hell!
    • Unified

INSTALLATION-
    1. Reboot into Recovery
    2. Wipe Data, Cache, Dalvik Cache
    3. Flash Rom
    4. Make changes in AROMA Installer to your needs
    5. Flash Gapps (Yup, gapps are NOT included. I recommend open gapps)
    6. Reboot!

CREDITS-

Downloads, Tips,etc in post #2

XDA:DevDB Information
    Radium Redefined, ROM for the Moto G 2014

Contributors
    Vidhanth
    ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
    Based On: Stock

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 2.1

Created 2015-08-28
    Last Updated 2016-03-23
    Good news.
    After a LOT of trials and errors, I finally got RaR 6.0 to boot! Now i have to do some stuff to stabilize it.. Expect a hopefully UNIFIED build by this weekend or the next weekend :)

Behold! Stable release coming up!

ETA— Either in a few hours, or tomorrow ;)

Progress-
    I'm trying my best to update this to MM. So far, I got this thing to boot, but only till the boot animation after which, a black screen of death appears. I think I know what to do :) I hopefully unified it, the final version will take a while though

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk
    HUGE UPDATE
    Goodbye RaRP, and Dual-sim addons!
    v1.2 - v2.0

Clean flash recommended, but dirty flash might also work

What's changed?
    1. Added AROMA Installer!!
    2. Fixed all bugs like-
    * SIM Card name and color not being saved
    * update-binary error when you wipe system
    * Others which I don't remember
    2. Stagefright fixes from Motorola
    3. A LOT of other changes, which I don't remember

MAJOR CHANGE-
    Added AROMA Installer (which I succeeded in after 2 days of hard work). This lets you-
    1. Choose which device you have, i.e., XT1063/64/68/69, and the rom will install accordingly. (Yes, no need to flash dualsim addon anymore)
    2. Choose whether to install Twist2Capture.
    3. Choose between Stellar Kernel and Stock Motorola kernel
    4. Choose between Nova Launcher and Xperia Home, or keep both
    5. Choose whether to root or not

Bugs you will no longer face, and why-
    1. Update-Binary error if you wipe system and keep it mounted.
    Why?
    - Because I added a line to updater-script, which checks if the system if mounted or not. If its mounted, then it will unmount it. Now you can wipe system if you want, mount it, unmount it, not wipe it, etc.. Why "not wipe" it? Simple, the script itself formats system before installing. ;)

2. SIM Card preferences (name, color) not being saved
    Why?
    - Because an app was missing, which I found out using Logcatting :p I added that app and it works now!

3. No signal due to forgetting to flash addon
    Why?
    - Because the AROMA Installer will ask you which device you have, and install accordingly. :)

Now you must be thinking, due to all these changes, the size must be above 320~ MB..
    But it's only 289~ MB!!

DOWNLOAD
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone