UPDATE ONLINE GUYS!
1.0 - 1.1
1. Added Twist2Capture. (Read post#3 to disable)
2. Linked an advanced Power Menu in Settings. (see Screenshot)
3. Pre-rooted, with busybox, and init.d script support
4. Added OTA Updates (Delta Updates included)
5. Stellar kernel!
6. Added many init.d scripts (for battery, zipaligning, etc)
7. Removed SIM icon labels
8. Replaced CM File Manager with MiXplorer (which is a 100x better xD)
9. Much more which i forgot xD
akshatmassy Your problem MIGHT be solved in this update
NEVER FORGET TO THANK A POST THAT'S HELPFUL
Twist2Capture is a gesture which opens the camera. Just twist your device and the camera will open up. I've added more info in post 3 regarding it's effects on battery. @all please read.Greetings, what is Twist2Capture?
Ah! Yes I have changed the default lcd density to 300. I'll add it in changelog now.Great work! Thanks!
Just 2 questions:
Have you changed dpi?
How can I flash stock kernel?
Thanks again for your work!
Twist2Capture is a gesture which opens the camera. Just twist your device and the camera will open up. I've added more info in post 3 regarding it's effects on battery. all please read.
Ah! Yes I have changed the default lcd density to 300. I'll add it in changelog now.
To flash default kernel, extract boot.img from v1.0 and flash in recovery.
Sent from my Moto G 2014 using Tapatalk
LOL wiped system :/ didn't read properly lol.
well brb flashing stock xD
---------- Post added at 05:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 AM ----------
ah well now gotta waste time for stock to first boot too! it has to mount storages and **** first lol