i am facing a problem in jellytreat it everytime says phone storage safe to remove..sd card safe to remove and after this some of my app does not works...i have to reboot it...pls help sir...what should i do
Sent from my Micromax A110 using xda app-developers app
well when can we expect the next update to the megamax series....its been long time....i saw ur last msg reply to some other user on 19th april u said it wud take about a week....its been almost more than that i guess......dnt intent to pressure u or anything like that....just wanna knw by when shud i expect it..!!!!
Shahul proudly presents you Fisrt custom ROM for Micromax A110 with Aroma Installer.
- All Bloats Removed
- Super user added
- Aroma Installer options
- 5 launchers options
- Apex, Nova, Holo, Launcher8, Xperia z
- 4 Music Players
- Stock, Sony walkman, miui, Google Music
- 3 Video players
- Stock, Mx player, Easy Player
- 3 Browsers
- Stock, Opera, Ucbrowser
- 4 Battery icons
- stock, circle, CM, BigAndroid
- 2 Keyboards
- Android 4.2, Xperia T
- 2 camera and gallery
- Stock, Cymera
- 2 Sound Recorder
- Stock, miui
- 3 fonts to choose
- Stock, Rosemary, Ubuntu
- OTG Updater
- Ad Blocking
- More Productive Apps
- LMT PIE navigation
- Power Options
Note: Do this at your own risk
PROCEDURE TO FLASH ROM
- Install TWRP or CWM Recovery
- Wipe cache
- Wipe delvik cache
- Factory Reset
- Install Zip from sd card
- Now you get stunning Aroma Installer to customize.
- Click install
- Again Wipe delvik cache
- Fix Permission
- Finally Reboot
- After Boot Logo wait for 5 min to Boot-up.
Note: Rom is based on Aroma, so there some issue with fix permission. It may stuck at boot logo here is solution given by our warriersBro,
Do the below given steps again with CWM recovery and you will not face problem:-
1) wipe data and factory reset.
2) wipe cache partition.
3) wipe dalvik cache(in advanced menu).
4) format cache ( in mount and storage).
5) format data from the same.
6) format system.
If system formating fails then again boot to recovery and just format system.
Now install rom and then wipe dalvik cache and then fix permission. You wont feel problem again.
Do the same as mentioned.
Options are same buddy.
Do try the process then let me know.
If its not booting then restore your previous rom or install any other rom by just go to mount and storage and then plug your phone to pc and then click on the mount usb storage option and then copy any other rom and flash it. Then install the CWM recovery 18.104.22.168 through Mobile uncle tool and you can find recovery img from few post back posted by me' then do the same process.
Hit Thanks Instead of Saying It.....
U can use CWM 22.214.171.124. Things that I did to install this Rom:
A. Take a nandroid backup of your existing Rom
B. Wipe Cache
C. Factory Reset
D. Advanced - Wipe Dalvik Cache (Do it thrice. I do it everytime when flashing a new Rom)
E. Flash Megamax V2
F. While inside aroma, I picked up everything stock except for the Xperia Keyboard
G. Take the cyanogen mod battery icon. It's working fine for me
H. Recommend not to install any other additional app from Aroma
I. Once aroma finishes, do not reboot. As told, go to CWM and once again clear Dalvik Cache and Fix Permissions)
No need to do any tinkering with Partitions.
Now reboot. After setting up the new ROM, install ROM Manager and use Fix Permissions within it. This should solve many of your permissions related issues.
Hit thanks if I had helped you.
Sent from my Micromax A110 using xda premium
Now the procedure to flash: (CMW Only, TWRP will not work i believe)
1) Wipe every thing (dalvik cache, cache, battery stats etc..etc..) i hope all know what to wipe
2) Follow the aroma or Megamax instructions
3) Select any battery icon except the one giving problem, i selected droid i worked for me
4) In last when the installer asks you to install apps like "Skype, gmail, gtal, faceboo etc...etc..." my advise, do not select any one. Skip that step without selecting and start the installation. You can install all these apps from google play later
5) the installer once complete and will reboot will not take more than 2 - 3 minutes to boot your phone. Or may be even less
6) Once done enjoy.
Okay sucessfully installed the rom without any glitchtes with following recovery
Here is procedure which i did:
Wipe data/factory reset
Selected default browser,default music,circle mod,no user apps,default camera,sony xperia keyboard.. Apex launcher...
Dont resart your rom goto recovery again
Working like charm! No google gapps message... Smooth as silk
Gr8 rom! Keep up the good work mate
Still testing will let u know if any bugs!
Asta la vista
FEEDBACKHi, I've been using this ROM now for more than a week. It's very stable and I have no issues in using it for my daily needs. I'm not a avid gamer. So cannot comment on the gaming performance.
But, I love the interface with Rose Mary and the file manager which is inbuilt with root permissions! The UI is very fluid.
Before this, I've tried my hand at many other popular ROMs. But, never I had used them continuously for more than a couple of days due to some problem or the other including, random reboots, bad Wi-Fi signal, bad battery management etc.
But, this ROM really suits my needs perfectly and is very stable and good looking. And this to me is by far the most good looking and of all the best custom modded ROM for the Canvas 2 that is available as on date. With tweaks added thru Pimp my ROM, it works even better.
Once again, thanks Shahul for giving us this ROM.
Thank you for your valiant attempts.
Rest every thing works good.
No doubt about it.
Superb rom and good experrience as well as it is typical from other roms.
Particularly the sound effects totally different from the native musif fx.
Enjoying this rom.
Hats off to you my boy.
WrishabaHey man who are you its just amazing ROM you have made. I have flashed out so many but planned to remain stable in this ROM till u post any updates. Wow my phones features and admiring has totally changed. The font u have made for the ROM is great and a stylish look really no words to praise you man. Thanks a lot for this wonderful ROM.
Sent from my Micromax A110 using xda app-developers app
I have two connection, 1 is postpaid (vodafone) & 2nd is airtel (Prepaid)........ in Postpaid connection network is not coming by default.
after changing V2 stock modem.img both network is coming...............
Rom is quite smooth & fast
initial i got 160 mb free ram.
overall it is good........... thanks.......
DOWNLOAD LINKOLD VERSION BELOWI Really Don't Have Anything, But You Are Free To
Button & Rate This Thread 5 Stars
If you like my work and wish to donate!
FOR THOSE WITH BATTERY PROBLEMS:
1. After flashing your phone with a new ROM, install this software:
BATTERY CALIBRATION on Play Store - 47 KB size
2. Then, charge your phone to 100%.
3. IMPORTANT. Remove CHARGER first.
4. IMMEDIATELY hit "Battery Calibration" (1 or 2 seconds delay is fine, wait for BATTERY voltage to drop and be stable)
5. Use your phone normally (don't charge in between) till it hits 1%.
6. Then charge your phone UNINTERRUPTED (leave it for charging all night) till 100%.
7. Unplug and start using. You should be having as little as 2-3% battery drain for 6-8 hours of IDLING now. That's the optimization of a calibrated battery.