[ROM][Aroma] Orgia ROM [F-I-G-L-K-S-T-C-W8 Edge+][BPB6][7/3/16][6.0.1]

Search This thread

kossiewossie

Sep 17, 2013

I Decided to Rebuild a complete firmware, supporting 928 F-I-G-L-K-S-T-C-W8 Edge+

Nothing to fancy in this rom its meant to be close to stock as possible, With the flexibility of removing what you don't need, and including few optimizations and tweaks, add-ons. etc.

I'll keep the thread up to date with the latest firmware for the Edge+ (as long as I have the phone) based on the firmware Changelist.

Development Update
Just a heads up!,
I have pre-ordered the S7 edge, so once the phone is released I will be selling my current Edge+, so I wont be able to release new firmware's that quickly, but I have done a lot of work with my firmware with the release of MM, to still be able to release updates for the Edge+, just not as frequently as I do now.
So even once I have sold my Edge+ and move to the S7, still expect some updates for you guys!
I will try and keep my Debloater updated when needed.
but on a positive note, I will bring my rom to the S7/S7 Edge once devolvement starts(custom recovery/root and all that stuff).

Installation Guide for Lollipop

-Copy Zip to your phone
-Boot into custom recovery and make sure to backup your current rom
-Flash the rom.zip file
-flash any other stuff like kernels, Xposed, etc
-and reboot your phone
-Done!!

Installation Guide for Marshmallow

SM-G928C / F / G / I / C7 users
You will need -
Custom recovery supporting MM - twrp-3.0.0-0-nobleltezt-nobleltezt.img.tar Flash via Odin in AP.
You will need a New MM Bootloader : -
G928F MM bootloader Flash via Odin in BL
G928C MM bootloader Flash via Odin in BL.
And my rom.
Optional but safest with less problems :- download the stock firmware for MM for your device and flash that, so it updates the whole device (modem/bootloader/etc) then follow the guide
G928FXXU2BPB6_G928FOXE2BPB6_G928FXXU2BPB6_HOME.tar

0- make sure to backup your current rom!
1 -Copy Zip to your phone
2 -Optional: flash the MM stock firmware for your device, so it updates (modem/bootloader/etc) and then skip stage 4
3 -Flash custom recovery via Odin
4 -Boot into download mode, and flash the MM bootloader via Odin in BT, otherwise your phone will not boot.
5 -Flash the rom.zip file
6 -and reboot your phone.
-Done!

Remember flashing a bootloader can be dangerous when it not for your device, And you take reasonability for doing so!
I personally have tested this on my G928F and has worked for me, but doesn't mean it will be the same result for you!

If you want to go back to Lollipop for whatever reason you will need to downgrade your bootloader or otherwise you will be stuck on a bootloop.
Bootloader for Lollipop G928F

This guide is tested on G928F, as its my personal phone, and I have tried and tested the above method. I cant be certain this will work for other models and could lead to damage, G928T/W8 users should not try this, It will brick your phone!

If your phone is already on MM, you will only need the custom recovery for your model,

Debloater UPDATES

Some information about the Debloater.
Its to be used on any rom based on the Edge+ even can be used on a stock firmware aswell, It will give you the choice to debloat and to bring some optimization found in my rom to other firmware's. and also adds features that could be missing on other firmware's. It will bring support to multiple devices to work with any intentional roms (this means firmware's that only support intentional devices- G928F/C/G-, should work for T/W8/Dual SIM users.
This isnt a firmware, Just an add-on package

This can be used on any future updates for the Edge+.

Beta Version

4/3/16 v1.0 For Marshmallow
--Debloater for any MM Edge+ firmware/Rom.
--Includes tweaks from my Rom.
--Added CSC codes and Build.prop Tweaks.
--Adds Init d Support to any Rom.
--Adds optimizations via Init d on each boot.
--Includes VIper4Android/ Ad blocker
-- Ill add support for G928T/W8/Dual SIM/K/S devices to any ROM, (once custom kernels and the necessary files are available).
-- Pretty much includes most of the love you found in my rom.
-- Doesn't include root or kernel support yet.
-- Works with both Odex and Deodex firmwares

Firmware UPDATES

Marshmallow Firmware

Beta Version

7/3/16 v4.1
-- Firmware based on 928F. changelist:7080791 build date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 - BPB6
-- Includes changes from other v4.x betas.
-- Added Options to select G928F or G928C, (will be adding more models when MM kernels are available, If your not using those models, Just select G928F for the time being.)
-- Added more customization in the Aroma installer.
-- removed Xposed from the Aroma. (for the time being, had some issues with it activating on clean installs/dirty flashes)
-- Included stock kernel with SuperSU root and busybox compatibility for systemless root.
-- some tweaks I have added (csc tweaks) might not work with MM, they need testing (and will be removed if useless)
-- fixed Ad blocker not flashing.
-- Add SQLite / Fstrim and logcleaner on each reboot to keep the system running smoothly.
-- Removed brightness fix from aroma, doesn't seem needed with MM (thanks Samsung...about time..)
-- reworked my install script and added few more under the hood optimizations and improved the install process.
-- I have made updating the firmware without the device easier to do now with my new scripts, (so future updates shouldn't be difficult to troubleshoot.)
-- some small request haven't made it into this build yet (pushed for time, but hopefully ill get round to doing it)
This will be my last build for abit, since my S7 Edge is coming tomorrow (yay)

6/3/16 v4.0.1
-- Firmware based on 928F. changelist:7080791 build date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 - BPB6
-- Added few more apps to the debloat script I forgot about last time.
-- Fixed Mic issue with receiving and sending calls for some users, Sometimes the other person couldn't hear you. (needs some feedback)
-- Added a Skip option for CSC in the aroma installer, for those experiencing mobile data issues. selecting this will not flash any CSC codes/tweaks.
--Revert back to Stock kernel by request.
--Just a small update from v4.0, but I will get round to adding/fixes more issues later on.

--/3/16 v4.0
-- Marshmallow 6.0.1 finally!
-- This first beta will only support a few models (G928C / F / G / I / C7 models), until custom kernels are released for other models.
-- Comes with Skyhigh MM kernel
-- Other tweaks/options are currently limited in the Aroma installer until more testing is done.
-- Updated Debloat Script updated for MM.
-- Includes Xposed for MM, and Ad blocker and Viper4Android.
-- CSC codes included for ton of regions .
-- Includes all my build.prop from v3.0

Lollipop Firmware

Beta Version
-4/2/16 v3.3.2
-- Firmware based on 928G. changelist:6364375 build date: Thu, Dec 17, 2015 - AOL1
-- Fixed Manual model selection in the aroma installer for users needing necessary audio/dual sim support.
-- Removed Dual SIM selection in aroma, Select your phone model (G9287C) and it will flash the needed Dual SIM files/kernel.
-- Added CSC codes for ton of regions in aroma installer. (Feedback needed, request if you need a region that isn't listed)
-- Updated kernel for each model
-- Added few new Build.prop tweaks.
-- Cleaned up the install script to remove any unneeded temp files left behind.
-- Can be dirty flashed over v3.3, This version is mostly fixes issues for G928W8/G928T/G9287C.

Current Stable Version

-2/2/16 v3.3
-- Firmware based on 928G. changelist:6364375 build date: Thu, Dec 17, 2015 - AOL1
-- Added Manual model selection in the aroma installer for users needing necessary audio/dual sim support. (needs feedback)
-- Added Dual SIM support for G9287C with updated fix.
--Updated Xposed to 79.1 and SuperSU 2.67
-- Added Mini AD blocker and full AD blocker to the aroma installer, Some people might notice slight delay when loading a browser using the Full version.
-- Updated kernel for each model.
-- Fixed few script issues.
-- Otherwise this is same as v3.2 and doesn't need a clean install.

-9/1/16 v3.2
-- Slight updated version of v3.0, this firmware includes Android security patch for "2015-12-01"
-- Fixed Model Auto-Detection Script, for 928W8 models. Auto-detection script reads the build.prop to detect your model, if this is changed by another firmware to show a different model to the phone you are using, this will lead to a incorrect detection.
-- Improve the bloat removal script to remove more unnecessary bloat when selected in aroma.
-- Added support for 9287C Edge+ models (this needs testing)
-- Otherwise this firmware is the same as v3.0, and can be dirty flashed.

-5/1/16 v3.0
-- Firmware based on 928G. changelist:6364375 build date: Mon, 25 Nov 2015 - AOK4
--This firmware is stock, but the Aroma installer allows you to remove 95% of the bloat.
--Whole New Aroma installer, now giving you the options to remove individual apps and also including a bunch of add-ons.
--Auto-Detection Script, automatically detects the model your using and flashes the necessary kernel and fixes for your models.
--Tons of optimization scripts included within the firmware that run via init.d each boot. to keep the phone running smoothly.
-- All pervious changes from RC4 - RC8 are included, plus any reported issues have been resolved (thanks for testing!)
--Updated SuperSU 2.66beta and Xposed v79, Viper4Android and Brightness fix framework is optional in Aroma.
--Ad Blocker updated, CSC(BFU) and build.prop tweaked.
--Updated kernel for all models More info & Skyhigh kernel
-- SuperSU Namespacing changed to resolve Titan Backup compatibility
-- Xposed modules included when Xposed is flashed, MobileRadioActiveFix/APM+/NoSafeVolumeWarning, Can be removed if not needed.
-- Language Enabler for those missing the Languages you need.
-- New name for this build, now called Orgia ROM, Based on my favorite heroine.
-- Plus more changes but can’t remember!

Old versions

-3/12/15 v2.0 (Debloated version changelog)
-- Firmware based on 928G. changelist:6364375 build date: Mon, 25 Nov 2015 - AOK4
-- this build includes Samsung's "lag upon waking up" fix (finally)
-- Aroma installer - Added all the add-on requests into the aroma installer so you can pick what you want! (edge settings includes one hand mode)
-- models S-L-K & T-W8 Audio fix, included in the aroma installer now. (make sure to install the correct kernel for your models after flashing rom)
-- International language support.
-- included Viper4android(thanks to pierdebeer) and Xposed into the Aroma Installer.
-- All previous changes are included in this build. (csc tweaks, build.prop tweaks)
-- For brightness fix flashable zip.

-3/12/15 v2.0 (stock version changelog)
-- Stock version still using the basic install script.
-- Included changes to - (csc tweaks, build.prop tweaks) -

-12/11/15 v1.5
-- Firmware based on 928I. changelist:6140777 build date: Mon, 02 Nov 2015 - AOK1
-- Added brightness Fix Framework for AOK1.
-- SuperSU updated to 2.56 Beta.
-- Battery is about same as v1.4 but performance has improved with this build.
-- Added add-ons by request to OP.
-- All previous changes are included in this build.
-- models S-L-K & T-W8 models, please check "Known issues & workarounds" for call audio fixes

-11/11/15 v1.4.1 -(Debloated version only)-
-- Firmware based on 928G. changelist:5962091 build date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 - AOJ4
-- Added brightness Fix for AOJ4 build.
-- Fixed few reported issues, CSC fix for message blocking and call blocking, and fixed few other FC.
-- Fixed few issues with install Script.
-- Updated Host file for blocking Ads.
-- Otherwise this firmware is the same as v1.4, and can be flashed over v1.4.

-28/10/15 v1.4
-- Firmware based on 928G. changelist:5962091 build date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 - AOJ4
-- Overall Battery and performance has improved a lot with this build.
-- More CSC tweaks and Build.prop tweaks added, Hopefully resolving missing icons on the quick notification panel.
-- Stagefright vulnerability fixed.
-- Resolved few FC.
-- Debloated version even more debloated now!
-- models S-L-K & T-W8 models, please check "Known issues & workarounds" for call audio fixes.

-23/10/15 v1.3
-- Firmware based on 928F from UK(International). changelist:5943955 build date: Fri, 09 Oct 2015 - AOJ5
-- Flashing over v1.2 will lead to LogProvider crashing, Wiping Data for LogProvider will resolve this issue.
-- 928F Users can flash the modem for this Firmware link Via Odin, Modem version: G928FOXA2AOJ3
-- Added some new Build.prop tweaks, to improve multitasking and fixed apps like SwiftKey(Including other apps too) being killed in the background. And Reverted some tweaks as well.
-- Samsung app store and Samsung account has been added to the Debloated version, To support the theme engine.
-- Models 928T and 928W8 use this zip to fix call audio, and add support for your devices (not guaranteed!) , since your devices are different from the 928F,

-18/10/15 v1.2
-- Firmware based on 928L from Korea. changelist:5947698 build date: 06 Oct 2015 - AOJ1
-- Korean Carrier bloat has been removed and bootup screen restored to Samsung original.
-- Samsung has changed the firmware making a lot of the stock bloat optional downloads now.
-- Removed Google Drive from the firmware, there seems to be a issue with it, but you can download from the Play store.
-- Updated the host file to block more ads.
-- SuperSU updated to 2.52 Beta.
-- Google Play services, Android Web View, Gmail, Google Search - Have been updated to the latest versions
-- Debloated version has been even more debloated now, keeping the bare essentials.
-- Brightness fix framework isn't support in this build yet, Hopefully can add it later once it is supported.
-- all previous changes are included in this build.
-- in call audio issue with (AOJ1) flash arter97 kernel version 7.0 beta1 or newer to solve the issue.
-- Models 928T and 928W8 use this zip to fix call audio, and add support for your devices (not guaranteed!) , since your devices are different from the 928F,

-17/10/15 - v1.0.1
-- Fixed a Google Drive Issue.
-- Stock Firmware cleanup some framework residue left behind.

-16/10/15 - v1.0
-- Firmware is a complete rom now, Based on AOH8 - changelist:5481702
-- Included Brightness fix framework.
-- added Host file blocking most Ad's system wide.
-- CSC tweaks added support voice recoding in calls & shutter sound on camera can be turned off, etc.
-- Kernel supporting F-I-C-L-K-S-G Edge+ with auto root.
-- Build.prop with few tweaks.
-- 4 way boot menu.
-- firmware is Zipalign & SQLite.
-- Supports Xposed.
-- Supports most languages
-- Plus other stuff!

-9/10/15 - v0.2
-- Updated to AOH8 extracted from 928G changelist:5481702
-- Included Brightness fix framework and Build.prop with few tweaks.

-14/09/15 update- v0.1
-- updated install script and fixed few missing symlinks.
-- new name scheme

Known issues & workarounds
Marshmallow
-- When flashing v4.0 first reboot can hang and randomly restart(that's what superSU beta 2.68 does), If it hangs on the Samsung screen, this might require a hardreset with power and - volume button, and reboot the phone and it should start up normally.

-- If your using models G928W8/G928T/G9287C/G928K, please select your model manually in the aroma installer if you experience any issues with the auto detection (use beta version v3.3.2) .

- Report any issues.

-Please report any issues and I'll do my best to resolve them-

Link

Debloater

Orgia Debloater v1.0 for Marshmallow

Dropbox
Orgia Debloater v1.0
Google
Orgia Debloater v1.0

Firmwares/Roms

Marshmallow releases

Beta version

Orgia Rom v4.1 -- Beta release. --

Dropbox
Orgia Rom V4.1 Beta
Google
Orgia Rom V4.1 Beta

Lollipop releases

Beta version
Orgia Rom v3.3.2 -- Beta release. --
Dropbox
V3.3.2
Google
(Work in progress)

Current Stable version

-- Orgia Rom v3.3 -- Stable release. --
Dropbox
V3.3

Mirror - Google Drive
V3.3

Old versions

-- Orgia Rom v3.2 -- Stable release. --
Dropbox
V3.2

Mirror - Google Drive
V3.2

Stock Firmware Debloated based on AOK4
Dropbox
Mirror
Mirror - Google Drive
Debloated v2.0

Add-on Requests

-- Flash any of these via recovery for the debloated version only for v1.5. , if any don't work, let me know.
Viper4Android with Neon support
Photo Editor for Gallery app.
Live Wallpapers
Screen Mirroring
Samsung Email app
Weather and stock Browser
Samsung Gear VR

Stock Firmware with all Samsung bloat based on AOK1
Dropbox
Mirror
Mirror - Google Drive
Stock V1.5 ROM AOK1

Stock Firmware Debloated based on AOK1
Dropbox
Mirror
Mirror - Google Drive
Debloated V1.5 ROM AOK1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Add-on Requests
-- Flash any of these via recovery for the debloated version v1.4/v1.4.1.
Live Wallpapers
Screen Mirroring

Stock Firmware with all Samsung bloat based on AOJ4
Dropbox
Mirror
Mirror - Google Drive
Stock V1.4 ROM AOJ4

Stock Firmware Debloated based on AOJ4
Dropbox
Mirror
Mirror - Google Drive
Debloated V1.4.1 ROM AOJ4

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stock Firmware with all Samsung bloat based on AOJ5
Dropbox
Mirror
Mirror - Google Drive
Stock V1.3 ROM AOJ5

Stock Firmware Debloated based on AOJ5
Dropbox
Mirror
Mirror - Google Drive
Debloated V1.3 ROM AOJ5

Stock Firmware with all Samsung bloat based on AOJ1
Stock V1.2 Stock ROM AOJ1
Mirror - Google Drive
(uploading)

Stock Firmware Debloated based on AOJ1
Debloated V1.2 Stock ROM AOJ1
Mirror - Google Drive
(uploading)

Stock Firmware with all Samsung bloat based on AOH8
Stock V1.0.1 Stock ROM AOH8
Mirror - Google Drive
link

Stock Firmware Debloated based on AOH8
Debloated V1.0.1 Stock ROM AOH8
Mirror - Google Drive
link

Stock V1.0 Stock ROM AOH8

Debloated V1.0 Stock ROM AOH8

Deodexed version of AOH8 extracted from 928G, no apps remove.
Stock v0.2 AOH8

Debloated version of AOH8 extracted from 928G (many apps are missing. this is my personal debloated version I run, all apps pulled directly from my phone).
Debloated v0.2 AOH8

Deodexed version of AOH4 based on stock firmware no apps remove.
Stock v0.1 AOH4

Debloated version of AOH4 (many apps are missing. this is my personal debloated version I run, all apps pulled directly from my phone).
Debloated v0.1 AOH4

Tips for battery life

To improve the battery, I recommend to use

[Mod][Xposed] Amplify - Battery Extender - Control alarms, services, and wakelocks
prevents wakelocks caused by rogue apps and prevents some google services keeping the device awake, etc.

[BETA] Greenify 2.9 beta 2
thanks to MM and the new Doze mode, Greenify has been updated to improve it and take advantage of it and minimize programs using up the battery when idle/screen off

you will need xposed to get the most out of them, Read up on xda about both of them. But they truly are a life saver when it comes to improving battery life. highly recommend trying them out, Just don't ask me how to use them since there is a ton of guide here on XDA about them both.

Credit:

-- @Repulsa for helping me resolve few issues & 4 way boot menu. :good:
-- @wanam for the missing symlinks, and Xposed By wanam:good:
-- @ultimatewaffel For framework for the brightness Fix more info here
-- @G.lewarne For kernel & auto root!
-- @Chainfire For SuperSU and Root!
-- @arter97 For his awesome kernel arter97 kernel for Galaxy S6 edge Plus :good:
-- @gitin For brightness fix for latest version. For the latest brightness fix
--@pierdebeer for Viper4Android & Dolby atoms fix.
-- @UpInTheAir For great work with with the Skyhigh kernel
-- @amarullz For the Aroma installer :good:
-- @ Dr.ketan For his support for getting MM rooted and booted! :D
-- Credit to whoever made the tweaks in the Build.prop (cant remember where I got it from)
if I have forgot anyone let me know!

If you would like to use any of my work, please ask before hand via PM.
All the files used in this thread can be found in this dropbox folder

Last edited:

kossiewossie

Sep 17, 2013
with this i cant disable nfc. its greyed out but always on
nfc service drain my battery : :)confused:

Try freezing it with titan backup, I noticed it was draining the battery too. and freezing it solved it for me since I never use NFC :good:

updated OP with this issue. ill try and see if I can find another way to fix it

Reactions: kingacmarong

datom84

Sep 6, 2007
Vienna

njan_ivide

Dec 9, 2008
I have a SM-G928C model, I Flashed this hoping to install xposed. But after booting my fingerprint sensor is not working. i am also getting some tui error. BTW i have already restarted it a couple of times. is there a solution?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-08-18-02-59.png
    Screenshot_2015-09-08-18-02-59.png
    221.6 KB · Views: 7,460
  • Screenshot_2015-09-08-18-44-25.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-09-08-18-44-25.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 7,462
Last edited:

mric034

Aug 19, 2009
Same for everybody i think... this zip break fingerprint sensor

Last edited:

datom84

Sep 6, 2007
Vienna
i used the mc folder from stock odin firmware. fingerprint sensor dont work :(

flashed new update from first page -> bootloop

datom84

Sep 6, 2007
Vienna
now i have copy the fingerprint folder from AOH4 deox to my phone (system), reboot and fingerprint is now working :)

SolarTrans

Feb 7, 2014
Portland, OR
Hi, I have a G928T (T-Mobile edge+) running the Arter97 kernel and I'm trying to get xposed working but am hoping to not break any functionality.
Alas, is it possible that there there could be fixes for the CPU usage, NFC and fingerprint scanner problems?

Thanks for your effort and support :D!

kossiewossie

Sep 17, 2013
Hi, I have a G928T (T-Mobile edge+) running the Arter97 kernel and I'm trying to get xposed working but am hoping to not break any functionality.
Alas, is it possible that there there could be fixes for the CPU usage, NFC and fingerprint scanner problems?

Thanks for your effort and support :D!

Sadly Iv tried few things to fix the issue but I cant seem to found a solution at the moment. The high CPU usage seems to be because of the NFC bug, so if you disable NFC with titan backup and reboot the phone the CPU usage goes back to normal, And for the fingerprint I personally don't use it, But ill do some testing and try to resolve the issues with some luck :good:

I just flashed over my TouchWizz? Or is it factory reset? AND I do not understand the difference between the two download links. Thanks

You can flash it over your current firmware, but if you experience any issues sometime a factory reset can resolve the issues. but always backup your current rom before flashing anything.

Can any one upload a deodex of the new BOH update?

If you could PM the link to the new firmware update ill see what I can do.

Last edited:
Reactions: SolarTrans

badnaffy

Jan 1, 2014
Germany
Thank u very much kossiewossie. :)
have anyone a link please for a working xposed version?
i don't know which xposed version i have to download for G928F :(

Last edited:

hgill2412

Nov 5, 2007
What did you use to deodex. I have the extracted system image. I need to convert it to ext4 but ext4 unpacker doesn't work on lollipop. The new firmware is on sammobile but I can upload it to Dropbox if it need be.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I Decided to Rebuild a complete firmware, supporting 928 F-I-G-L-K-S-T-C-W8 Edge+

Nothing to fancy in this rom its meant to be close to stock as possible, With the flexibility of removing what you don't need, and including few optimizations and tweaks, add-ons. etc.

I'll keep the thread up to date with the latest firmware for the Edge+ (as long as I have the phone) based on the firmware Changelist.

Development Update
    Just a heads up!,
    I have pre-ordered the S7 edge, so once the phone is released I will be selling my current Edge+, so I wont be able to release new firmware's that quickly, but I have done a lot of work with my firmware with the release of MM, to still be able to release updates for the Edge+, just not as frequently as I do now.
    So even once I have sold my Edge+ and move to the S7, still expect some updates for you guys!
    I will try and keep my Debloater updated when needed.
    but on a positive note, I will bring my rom to the S7/S7 Edge once devolvement starts(custom recovery/root and all that stuff).

Installation Guide for Lollipop

-Copy Zip to your phone
    -Boot into custom recovery and make sure to backup your current rom
    -Flash the rom.zip file
    -flash any other stuff like kernels, Xposed, etc
    -and reboot your phone
    -Done!!

Installation Guide for Marshmallow

SM-G928C / F / G / I / C7 users
    You will need -
    Custom recovery supporting MM - twrp-3.0.0-0-nobleltezt-nobleltezt.img.tar Flash via Odin in AP.
    You will need a New MM Bootloader : -
    G928F MM bootloader Flash via Odin in BL
    G928C MM bootloader Flash via Odin in BL.
    And my rom.
    Optional but safest with less problems :- download the stock firmware for MM for your device and flash that, so it updates the whole device (modem/bootloader/etc) then follow the guide
    G928FXXU2BPB6_G928FOXE2BPB6_G928FXXU2BPB6_HOME.tar

0- make sure to backup your current rom!
    1 -Copy Zip to your phone
    2 -Optional: flash the MM stock firmware for your device, so it updates (modem/bootloader/etc) and then skip stage 4
    3 -Flash custom recovery via Odin
    4 -Boot into download mode, and flash the MM bootloader via Odin in BT, otherwise your phone will not boot.
    5 -Flash the rom.zip file
    6 -and reboot your phone.
    -Done!

Remember flashing a bootloader can be dangerous when it not for your device, And you take reasonability for doing so!
    I personally have tested this on my G928F and has worked for me, but doesn't mean it will be the same result for you!

If you want to go back to Lollipop for whatever reason you will need to downgrade your bootloader or otherwise you will be stuck on a bootloop.
    Bootloader for Lollipop G928F

This guide is tested on G928F, as its my personal phone, and I have tried and tested the above method. I cant be certain this will work for other models and could lead to damage, G928T/W8 users should not try this, It will brick your phone!

If your phone is already on MM, you will only need the custom recovery for your model,

Debloater UPDATES

Some information about the Debloater.
    Its to be used on any rom based on the Edge+ even can be used on a stock firmware aswell, It will give you the choice to debloat and to bring some optimization found in my rom to other firmware's. and also adds features that could be missing on other firmware's. It will bring support to multiple devices to work with any intentional roms (this means firmware's that only support intentional devices- G928F/C/G-, should work for T/W8/Dual SIM users.
    This isnt a firmware, Just an add-on package

This can be used on any future updates for the Edge+.

Beta Version

4/3/16 v1.0 For Marshmallow
    --Debloater for any MM Edge+ firmware/Rom.
    --Includes tweaks from my Rom.
    --Added CSC codes and Build.prop Tweaks.
    --Adds Init d Support to any Rom.
    --Adds optimizations via Init d on each boot.
    --Includes VIper4Android/ Ad blocker
    -- Ill add support for G928T/W8/Dual SIM/K/S devices to any ROM, (once custom kernels and the necessary files are available).
    -- Pretty much includes most of the love you found in my rom.
    -- Doesn't include root or kernel support yet.
    -- Works with both Odex and Deodex firmwares

Firmware UPDATES

Marshmallow Firmware

Beta Version

7/3/16 v4.1
    -- Includes changes from other v4.x betas.
    -- Added Options to select G928F or G928C, (will be adding more models when MM kernels are available, If your not using those models, Just select G928F for the time being.)
    -- Added more customization in the Aroma installer.
    -- removed Xposed from the Aroma. (for the time being, had some issues with it activating on clean installs/dirty flashes)
    -- Included stock kernel with SuperSU root and busybox compatibility for systemless root.
    -- some tweaks I have added (csc tweaks) might not work with MM, they need testing (and will be removed if useless)
    -- fixed Ad blocker not flashing.
    -- Add SQLite / Fstrim and logcleaner on each reboot to keep the system running smoothly.
    -- Removed brightness fix from aroma, doesn't seem needed with MM (thanks Samsung...about time..)
    -- reworked my install script and added few more under the hood optimizations and improved the install process.
    -- I have made updating the firmware without the device easier to do now with my new scripts, (so future updates shouldn't be difficult to troubleshoot.)
    -- some small request haven't made it into this build yet (pushed for time, but hopefully ill get round to doing it)
    This will be my last build for abit, since my S7 Edge is coming tomorrow (yay)

6/3/16 v4.0.1
    -- Added few more apps to the debloat script I forgot about last time.
    -- Fixed Mic issue with receiving and sending calls for some users, Sometimes the other person couldn't hear you. (needs some feedback)
    -- Added a Skip option for CSC in the aroma installer, for those experiencing mobile data issues. selecting this will not flash any CSC codes/tweaks.
    --Revert back to Stock kernel by request.
    --Just a small update from v4.0, but I will get round to adding/fixes more issues later on.

--/3/16 v4.0
    -- Marshmallow 6.0.1 finally!
    -- This first beta will only support a few models (G928C / F / G / I / C7 models), until custom kernels are released for other models.
    -- Comes with Skyhigh MM kernel
    -- Other tweaks/options are currently limited in the Aroma installer until more testing is done.
    -- Updated Debloat Script updated for MM.
    -- Includes Xposed for MM, and Ad blocker and Viper4Android.
    -- CSC codes included for ton of regions .
    -- Includes all my build.prop from v3.0

Lollipop Firmware

Beta Version
    -4/2/16 v3.3.2
    -- Fixed Manual model selection in the aroma installer for users needing necessary audio/dual sim support.
    -- Removed Dual SIM selection in aroma, Select your phone model (G9287C) and it will flash the needed Dual SIM files/kernel.
    -- Added CSC codes for ton of regions in aroma installer. (Feedback needed, request if you need a region that isn't listed)
    -- Updated kernel for each model
    -- Can be dirty flashed over v3.3, This version is mostly fixes issues for G928W8/G928T/G9287C.

Current Stable Version

-2/2/16 v3.3
    -- Added Manual model selection in the aroma installer for users needing necessary audio/dual sim support. (needs feedback)
    -- Added Dual SIM support for G9287C with updated fix.
    --Updated Xposed to 79.1 and SuperSU 2.67
    -- Added Mini AD blocker and full AD blocker to the aroma installer, Some people might notice slight delay when loading a browser using the Full version.
    -- Updated kernel for each model.
    -- Fixed few script issues.
    -- Otherwise this is same as v3.2 and doesn't need a clean install.

-9/1/16 v3.2
    -- Slight updated version of v3.0, this firmware includes Android security patch for "2015-12-01"
    -- Fixed Model Auto-Detection Script, for 928W8 models. Auto-detection script reads the build.prop to detect your model, if this is changed by another firmware to show a different model to the phone you are using, this will lead to a incorrect detection.
    -- Improve the bloat removal script to remove more unnecessary bloat when selected in aroma.
    -- Added support for 9287C Edge+ models (this needs testing)
    -- Otherwise this firmware is the same as v3.0, and can be dirty flashed.

-5/1/16 v3.0
    --This firmware is stock, but the Aroma installer allows you to remove 95% of the bloat.
    --Whole New Aroma installer, now giving you the options to remove individual apps and also including a bunch of add-ons.
    --Auto-Detection Script, automatically detects the model your using and flashes the necessary kernel and fixes for your models.
    --Tons of optimization scripts included within the firmware that run via init.d each boot. to keep the phone running smoothly.
    -- All pervious changes from RC4 - RC8 are included, plus any reported issues have been resolved (thanks for testing!)
    --Updated SuperSU 2.66beta and Xposed v79, Viper4Android and Brightness fix framework is optional in Aroma.
    -- Xposed modules included when Xposed is flashed, MobileRadioActiveFix/APM+/NoSafeVolumeWarning, Can be removed if not needed.

Old versions

-3/12/15 v2.0 (Debloated version changelog)
    -- Aroma installer - Added all the add-on requests into the aroma installer so you can pick what you want! (edge settings includes one hand mode)
    -- models S-L-K & T-W8 Audio fix, included in the aroma installer now. (make sure to install the correct kernel for your models after flashing rom)
    -- included Viper4android(thanks to pierdebeer) and Xposed into the Aroma Installer.
    -- All previous changes are included in this build. (csc tweaks, build.prop tweaks)
    -- For brightness fix flashable zip.

-3/12/15 v2.0 (stock version changelog)
    -- Stock version still using the basic install script.
    -- Included changes to - (csc tweaks, build.prop tweaks) -

-12/11/15 v1.5
    -- Firmware based on 928I. changelist:6140777 build date: Mon, 02 Nov 2015 - AOK1
    -- models S-L-K & T-W8 models, please check "Known issues & workarounds" for call audio fixes

-11/11/15 v1.4.1 -(Debloated version only)-
    -- Added brightness Fix for AOJ4 build.
    -- Fixed few reported issues, CSC fix for message blocking and call blocking, and fixed few other FC.
    -- Fixed few issues with install Script.
    -- Updated Host file for blocking Ads.
    -- Otherwise this firmware is the same as v1.4, and can be flashed over v1.4.

-28/10/15 v1.4
    -- Overall Battery and performance has improved a lot with this build.
    -- More CSC tweaks and Build.prop tweaks added, Hopefully resolving missing icons on the quick notification panel.
    -- Stagefright vulnerability fixed.
    -- Resolved few FC.
    -- Debloated version even more debloated now!
    -- models S-L-K & T-W8 models, please check "Known issues & workarounds" for call audio fixes.

-23/10/15 v1.3
    -- Firmware based on 928F from UK(International). changelist:5943955 build date: Fri, 09 Oct 2015 - AOJ5
    -- Flashing over v1.2 will lead to LogProvider crashing, Wiping Data for LogProvider will resolve this issue.
    -- 928F Users can flash the modem for this Firmware link Via Odin, Modem version: G928FOXA2AOJ3
    -- Added some new Build.prop tweaks, to improve multitasking and fixed apps like SwiftKey(Including other apps too) being killed in the background. And Reverted some tweaks as well.
    -- Samsung app store and Samsung account has been added to the Debloated version, To support the theme engine.

-18/10/15 v1.2
    -- Firmware based on 928L from Korea. changelist:5947698 build date: 06 Oct 2015 - AOJ1
    -- Korean Carrier bloat has been removed and bootup screen restored to Samsung original.
    -- Samsung has changed the firmware making a lot of the stock bloat optional downloads now.
    -- Removed Google Drive from the firmware, there seems to be a issue with it, but you can download from the Play store.
    -- Updated the host file to block more ads.
    -- SuperSU updated to 2.52 Beta.
    -- Google Play services, Android Web View, Gmail, Google Search - Have been updated to the latest versions
    -- Debloated version has been even more debloated now, keeping the bare essentials.
    -- Brightness fix framework isn't support in this build yet, Hopefully can add it later once it is supported.
    -- all previous changes are included in this build.
    -- in call audio issue with (AOJ1) flash arter97 kernel version 7.0 beta1 or newer to solve the issue.

-17/10/15 - v1.0.1
    -- Fixed a Google Drive Issue.
    -- Stock Firmware cleanup some framework residue left behind.

-16/10/15 - v1.0
    -- Firmware is a complete rom now, Based on AOH8 - changelist:5481702
    -- Included Brightness fix framework.
    -- added Host file blocking most Ad's system wide.
    -- CSC tweaks added support voice recoding in calls & shutter sound on camera can be turned off, etc.
    -- Kernel supporting F-I-C-L-K-S-G Edge+ with auto root.
    -- Build.prop with few tweaks.
    -- 4 way boot menu.
    -- firmware is Zipalign & SQLite.
    -- Supports Xposed.
    -- Supports most languages
    -- Plus other stuff!

-9/10/15 - v0.2
    -- Updated to AOH8 extracted from 928G changelist:5481702
    -- Included Brightness fix framework and Build.prop with few tweaks.

-14/09/15 update- v0.1
    -- updated install script and fixed few missing symlinks.
    -- new name scheme

Known issues & workarounds
    Marshmallow
    -- When flashing v4.0 first reboot can hang and randomly restart(that's what superSU beta 2.68 does), If it hangs on the Samsung screen, this might require a hardreset with power and - volume button, and reboot the phone and it should start up normally.

-- If your using models G928W8/G928T/G9287C/G928K, please select your model manually in the aroma installer if you experience any issues with the auto detection (use beta version v3.3.2) .

- Report any issues.

-Please report any issues and I'll do my best to resolve them-

Link

Debloater

Orgia Debloater v1.0 for Marshmallow

Dropbox
    Orgia Debloater v1.0
    Google
    Orgia Debloater v1.0

Firmwares/Roms

Marshmallow releases

Beta version

Orgia Rom v4.1 -- Beta release. --

Dropbox
    Orgia Rom V4.1 Beta
    Google
    Orgia Rom V4.1 Beta

Lollipop releases

Beta version
    Orgia Rom v3.3.2 -- Beta release. --
    Dropbox
    V3.3.2
    Google
    (Work in progress)

Current Stable version

-- Orgia Rom v3.3 -- Stable release. --
    Dropbox
    V3.3

Mirror - Google Drive
    V3.3

Old versions

-- Orgia Rom v3.2 -- Stable release. --
    Dropbox
    V3.2

Mirror - Google Drive
    V3.2

Stock Firmware Debloated based on AOK4
    Dropbox
    Mirror
    Mirror - Google Drive
    Debloated v2.0

Add-on Requests

-- Flash any of these via recovery for the debloated version only for v1.5. , if any don't work, let me know.
    Live Wallpapers
    Screen Mirroring
    Samsung Email app
    Weather and stock Browser
    Samsung Gear VR

Stock Firmware with all Samsung bloat based on AOK1
    Dropbox
    Mirror
    Mirror - Google Drive
    Stock V1.5 ROM AOK1

Stock Firmware Debloated based on AOK1
    Dropbox
    Mirror
    Mirror - Google Drive
    Debloated V1.5 ROM AOK1

Add-on Requests
    -- Flash any of these via recovery for the debloated version v1.4/v1.4.1.
    Live Wallpapers
    Screen Mirroring

Stock Firmware with all Samsung bloat based on AOJ4
    Dropbox
    Mirror
    Mirror - Google Drive
    Stock V1.4 ROM AOJ4

Stock Firmware Debloated based on AOJ4
    Dropbox
    Mirror
    Mirror - Google Drive
    Debloated V1.4.1 ROM AOJ4

Stock Firmware with all Samsung bloat based on AOJ5
    Dropbox
    Mirror
    Mirror - Google Drive
    Stock V1.3 ROM AOJ5

Stock Firmware Debloated based on AOJ5
    Dropbox
    Mirror
    Mirror - Google Drive
    Debloated V1.3 ROM AOJ5

Stock Firmware with all Samsung bloat based on AOJ1
    Stock V1.2 Stock ROM AOJ1
    Mirror - Google Drive
    (uploading)

Stock Firmware Debloated based on AOJ1
    Debloated V1.2 Stock ROM AOJ1
    Mirror - Google Drive
    (uploading)

Stock V1.0.1 Stock ROM AOH8
    Mirror - Google Drive
    link

Debloated V1.0.1 Stock ROM AOH8
    Mirror - Google Drive
    link

Stock V1.0 Stock ROM AOH8

Debloated V1.0 Stock ROM AOH8

Deodexed version of AOH8 extracted from 928G, no apps remove.
    Stock v0.2 AOH8

Debloated version of AOH8 extracted from 928G (many apps are missing. this is my personal debloated version I run, all apps pulled directly from my phone).
    Debloated v0.2 AOH8

Deodexed version of AOH4 based on stock firmware no apps remove.
    Stock v0.1 AOH4

Debloated version of AOH4 (many apps are missing. this is my personal debloated version I run, all apps pulled directly from my phone).
    Debloated v0.1 AOH4

Tips for battery life

To improve the battery, I recommend to use

[Mod][Xposed] Amplify - Battery Extender - Control alarms, services, and wakelocks
    prevents wakelocks caused by rogue apps and prevents some google services keeping the device awake, etc.

[BETA] Greenify 2.9 beta 2
    thanks to MM and the new Doze mode, Greenify has been updated to improve it and take advantage of it and minimize programs using up the battery when idle/screen off

you will need xposed to get the most out of them, Read up on xda about both of them. But they truly are a life saver when it comes to improving battery life. highly recommend trying them out, Just don't ask me how to use them since there is a ton of guide here on XDA about them both.

Credit:

-- @Repulsa for helping me resolve few issues & 4 way boot menu. :good:
    -- @wanam for the missing symlinks, and Xposed By wanam:good:
    -- @ultimatewaffel For framework for the brightness Fix more info here
    -- @G.lewarne For kernel & auto root!
    -- @Chainfire For SuperSU and Root!
    -- @arter97 For his awesome kernel arter97 kernel for Galaxy S6 edge Plus :good:
    -- @gitin For brightness fix for latest version. For the latest brightness fix
    --@pierdebeer for Viper4Android & Dolby atoms fix.
    -- @UpInTheAir For great work with with the Skyhigh kernel
    -- @amarullz For the Aroma installer :good:
    -- @ Dr.ketan For his support for getting MM rooted and booted! :D
    -- Credit to whoever made the tweaks in the Build.prop (cant remember where I got it from)
    if I have forgot anyone let me know!

If you would like to use any of my work, please ask before hand via PM.
    All the files used in this thread can be found in this dropbox folder
    OP updated, Stable release of v3.0

-5/1/16 v3.0

Let me know how it goes!

Side note,

Currently testing the Korean firmware but call audio isn't working, and missing many Languages, and not having much like fixing call audio issue. but if I get it working ill post it as a beta, later today, but I think it would be best to stick to v3.0 since its stable now. Finally fixed all the loose ends. Thanks guys for testing all the RC builds.

Happy flashing!

(Links on OP now)
    Op updated new firmware release

-12/11/15 v1.5

Can flash this over v1.4, like I did, let me know how it treats you!
    Just a heads up for MM on the G928,
    Since there been some development on the fourms with getting root and also getting MM to boot in the first place, I have made some progress.
    By flashing the Bootloader for the G928C from the MM firmware, and flashing CT-Root for the G928C, and flashing the system partition(from G928S) only. I have got MM to boot on the G928F, This is a risky way to get MM to boot, but since the G928F and G928C bootloaders are comparable I went ahead and took the risk and so far no issues, plus I can downgrade to the G928C lollipop bootloader aswell and restored my phone from my lollipop backup and everything working fine, so if you need to downgrade back to lollipop it seems possible.

Working
    Xposed
    Wifi and Bluetooth
    Voice calling

Not working.
    All seems to be fine now!

Currently testing the G928S firmware that was released with MM, soon as the G928C firmware is complete I will upload a beta version of my firmware for anyone willing to flash or already on MM.
    Some of my debloating will need to be reworked since they have added a lot of new fews under the hood. But I should have a firmware out soon.

And if your not willing to flash G928C bootloader (totally understand why lol), then you will have to wait for the G928F bootloader to be released, then you can flash my firmware.

[Experiment] Root and deep sleep fix marshmallow N928
    CF Auto Root 6.0.1 G928C

More info in those threads.

And thanks to the people that have got MM to boot/rooted lol.

Edit:
    Just so you guys know, MM is fast! without debloating it, running super fast with xposed installed, and stock kernel at the moment. so things are looking good :D

Next release I will be adding a debloat script that can be flashed on other Roms, so you can remove any bloat you don't want via my script(only removes, doesn't install missing apps), Since the next release might be the last one Ill be bring out for the S6 Edge+. so I would like to leave something for those who enjoy the debloat feel!
    OP updated

nothing to big, but just fixing some recent issues!

Beta Version
    -4/2/16 v3.3.2
    -- Fixed Manual model selection in the aroma installer for users needing necessary audio/kernel/dual sim support.
    -- Updated kernel for each model (Skyhigh v4.0)

Should be completely stable, But I still need to add few things to this build, so ill keep it beta for the time being.

Thanks guys for the feedback so far!
    Hopefully Marshmallow 6.0 release will be soon and I can streamline my work into it (done a lot of under the hood changes to make updating my rom smoother and quicker)