• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM]Arrow-v11.0-ali-UNOFFICIAL

Search This thread

Broly

Dec 12, 2013
photo_2021-03-28_10-24-30.jpg

Build with Gapps Download
Mirror
Vanilla Build Download
Mirror
New Recoveries
New TWRP Download

Donate
Cool-custom-bootlogos

Chagelog:
• Replaced snap camera with Gcam-Go
• Added both Gapps and Vanilla builds
• June patch
• Removed Blur effect that cause glitches in the launcher

SafetyNet can be fixed without root
Notice, you have to flash the BiTGApps-safetynet-patch even if you install the build with Gapps
just flash the rom and the BiTGApps-safetynet-patch together and you are all set.

For the vanila Build you have to flash latest BitGApps plus the BiTGApps-safetynet-patch
steps fo vanilla only:
1. download the Rom, BitGapps, and BiTGApps-safetynet-patch and place them in your external sd-card.
2. flash the Rom then flash BitGApps and finaly flash
BiTGApps-safetynet-patch wipe caches and reboot system.

BitGapps
BiTGApps-safetynet-patch

Credits:
@jeangraff30 For the source and much more
• All the people who helped me test

By @Broly
Follow @MotoG6update

Last edited:

zwackelmannnn

Aug 22, 2018
Works pretty well on my device. For some reason it wouldnt boot at first so I flashed a second time and got it to boot.
Few things though: Fingerprint Navigation works, but does not hide the navbar. There are apps that can hide the navbar without root, but the method they use does not work on android 11. Only option to hide your navbar is to root.

dimoksa777

Aug 10, 2015
Thank you so much for this firmware ! Everything works very fast and stable ,if there was a way to support the moto camera as it is in the Pixel Experience 10, then this would be the best option !

Reactions: Broly

Broly

Dec 12, 2013
SafetyNet can be fixed without root using BitGapps
it has to be clean install.
Notice, you have to reboot to recovery before flashing BitGapps
steps:
1. download the Rom and BitGapps and place them in your external sd-card.
2. flash the Rom then reboot to recovery then flash BitGapps
BitGapps

Last edited:
Reactions: rotorline

ironwolf115

Mar 15, 2017
i found solution for bootloop, data and cache partitons only works with ext4 in 2021.... but RROS on 10 not have this problem... PLEASE, write about it in first post.. And rom need password to start... WHY

May 13, 2017
Hi all,

I am loving this ROM, I came over from pixelexp as I was having problems with WiFi calling (provisioning I think,-- had no VoLTE or video calling provisioned ). I have an XT1925-6 on Verizon and not having any issues at all except an occasional reboot. I would be happy to post anything that might help with that, just let me know.

Thanks!

Broly

Dec 12, 2013
Hi all,

I am loving this ROM, I came over from pixelexp as I was having problems with WiFi calling (provisioning I think,-- had no VoLTE or video calling provisioned ). I have an XT1925-6 on Verizon and not having any issues at all except an occasional reboot. I would be happy to post anything that might help with that, just let me know.

Thanks!
I have same model, did you root it and install some modules and what gapps are you using?

May 13, 2017
I did not root, I was able to do a dirty flash and flashed NikGapps basic. I had to reinstall a few google apps but then they were fine and settings remained. Running quite well aside this one issue, which could possibly be fixed by a clean install.

Broly

Dec 12, 2013
Just write on first post about need format after flash and f2fs not supported on cache partition.
You don't need to format after flash, you format before wiping everything like the video show, also I don't know why you need f2fs support on cache, seems like you are having issues with twrp and I`m not the twrp dev and have no issues with it either

Last edited:

ironwolf115

Mar 15, 2017
You don't need to format after flash, you format before wiping everything like the video show, also I don't know why you need f2fs support on cache, seems like you are having issues with twrp and I`m not the twrp dev and have no issues with it either
Why are you all so stubborn just, I wrote to you to point it in the hat to avoid problems in other people in this regard. But no, for some reason you provoke a dispute without foundation as such. Please just write in the bugs that f2fs is causing a bootloop on the cache section. And on why I need it, because with f2fs much more responsive works, than with outdated ext4, but in general on me it would be time to put ntfs everywhere. And no, I don't use telegram because I just don't need it. A bootloop can happen very simply if on the same phone before this crapdroid version 10 stood with f2fs sections. And it just turns out that the person will not even understand what the problems, as I have been here myself with this for several months.

Last edited by a moderator:

Broly

Dec 12, 2013
Why are you all so stubborn just, I wrote to you to point it in the hat to avoid problems in other people in this regard. But no, for some reason you provoke a dispute without foundation as such. Please just write in the bugs that f2fs is causing a bootloop on the cache section. And on why I need it, because with f2fs much more responsive works, than with outdated ext4, but in general on me it would be time to put ntfs everywhere. And no, I don't use telegram because I just don't need it. A bootloop can happen very simply if on the same phone before this crapdroid version 10 stood with f2fs sections. And it just turns out that the person will not even understand what the problems, as I have been here myself with this for several months.
I wasn't disputing anything with you, just trying to help you, I'm not changing anything in the original post as your problem has nothing to do with the rom and you seem to be the only person with this problem if someone have the same issue as you they can read your comments, also you can open your own post somewhere else to complain about file systems or whatever, but please if you don't need help stop posting comments here.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    photo_2021-03-28_10-24-30.jpg

Build with Gapps Download
    Mirror
    Vanilla Build Download
    Mirror
    New Recoveries
    New TWRP Download

Donate
    Cool-custom-bootlogos

Chagelog:
    • Replaced snap camera with Gcam-Go
    • Added both Gapps and Vanilla builds
    • June patch
    • Removed Blur effect that cause glitches in the launcher

SafetyNet can be fixed without root
    Notice, you have to flash the BiTGApps-safetynet-patch even if you install the build with Gapps
    just flash the rom and the BiTGApps-safetynet-patch together and you are all set.

For the vanila Build you have to flash latest BitGApps plus the BiTGApps-safetynet-patch
    steps fo vanilla only:
    1. download the Rom, BitGapps, and BiTGApps-safetynet-patch and place them in your external sd-card.
    2. flash the Rom then flash BitGApps and finaly flash
    BiTGApps-safetynet-patch wipe caches and reboot system.

BitGapps
    BiTGApps-safetynet-patch

Credits:
    @jeangraff30 For the source and much more
    • All the people who helped me test

By @Broly
    Follow @MotoG6update
    Works pretty well on my device. For some reason it wouldnt boot at first so I flashed a second time and got it to boot.
    Few things though: Fingerprint Navigation works, but does not hide the navbar. There are apps that can hide the navbar without root, but the method they use does not work on android 11. Only option to hide your navbar is to root.
    Thanks for the camera app out of curiosity, won't you have a fix for the sound in android 11 that goes down until it can hardly be heard sometimes?
    I've just updated the links for the rom and now added a version with gapps prebuilt and another one without gapps with May patch and new camera but unfortunately the audio bug persist we are investigating and will update as soon as it get fixed.
    Thank you so much for this firmware ! Everything works very fast and stable ,if there was a way to support the moto camera as it is in the Pixel Experience 10, then this would be the best option !
    I'm waiting for nemesis team to release the camera source code but no ETA
    Dropping by here to clarify that we don't allow Telegram group-only solutions on XDA. It's totally fine to have a Telegram group, Discord server to hang out with the testers and quickly debug things but the ultimate benefit should not be kept behind the closed doors of another social media platform that requires users to signup to view the solution. If a solution is discovered in telegram group, post it here openly as well so users who don't wish to join another platform are not kept apart from the development.

Also, let's not be hostile towards the developers due to missing information. Remember XDA is a community where we all are present to debug things and tinker around. A nice quick reminder that OP forgot to mention something would also do the job.

Regards,
    theimpulson