logo.png

ArrowOS

Code:
/*
* We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at us for messing up your device, We will laugh at you.
* It is your fault because you chose to do all the modifications on your device.
* Remember projects like these and the work done on them is a hobby to the
* contributors and the team members, no one is working for you nor is getting paid for it
* have some respect for the work done by them since it is done purely on interest or a hobby
*/

ABOUT
ArrowOS
is an Android Open Source Project based Android mobile operating system started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat.

Telegram: Channel | TG Portal/Links
Github: https://github.com/ArrowOS
Code Review: review.arrowos.net
E-mail: arrowos.contact
PayPal: Donate to us
Blog: blog.arrowos.net

Checkout more documentation at (maintainership/contributing): Check this out

WHAT WORKS?
  • Everything I tested so far

WHAT DOESN'T WORK?
  • You tell me
Be sure to include a log : check how to

DOWNLOADS
Click here to Download ROM with Gapps Included
Click here to Download boot.img
Click here to Download vendor_boot.img

Install Tips:

1. Reboot to Fastboot (Turn off your phone, after 10 seconds press & hold the volume down button along with the power button)
2. Run the following Commands if coming for a (bootloader unlocked only) stock rom. If your bootloader is not unlocked please do so first via Settings then fastboot.
a. fastboot flash boot "path to downloaded boot.img"
b. fastboot flash vendor_boot "path to downloaded vendor_boot.img"
3. Press the volume down button and select reboot recovery (You should now be booted into a custome Arrow themed recovery)
4. Factory Reset then go back and select Apply Update via ADB
5. Run the following commands to flash ROM
a. adb sideload "path to downloaded rom"
6. Congrats you has successfully install ArrowOS 12.1, Enjoy and please report bugs.

Read our blog article/post about:
* HOW-TO report a bug
* GAPPS and VANILLA variants
* Checking build integrity

GPL compliance:
ROM Source
- https://github.com/ArrowOS
Kernel Source- Prebuilt

ArrowOS 13 test

Good day all, I tested the first build of ArrowOS when they first updated to 13, anyone want to test a recent build let me know if it's running smooth. If your on a custom rom already there should be no need to flash vendor_boot and boot however if not, you can download both files as well.

ArrowOS v13.0 raven Download
boot.img
vendor_boot.img

b0uNz

Feb 23, 2010
Dusseldorf
ArrowOS 13 test

Good day all, I tested the first build of ArrowOS when they first updated to 13, anyone want to test a recent build let me know if it's running smooth. If your on a custom rom already there should be no need to flash vendor_boot and boot however if not, you can download both files as well.

boot.img
vendor_boot.img

I have followed the instructions but after the flash process the pixel shows me the error "Your device is corrupt. It can´t be trusted and may not work properly." and does not boot. thanks anyway for your work

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    After 48hrs and about 3hrs rest, got it booted, fingerprint is not working though.
    Other update, fingerprint works now, Switched over to EvolutionX has they are more up to date, Camera works perfectly on Arrow but not Evo so working on that, rom is very smooth.
    logo.png

ArrowOS

Code:
    /*
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, We will laugh at you.
    * It is your fault because you chose to do all the modifications on your device.
    * Remember projects like these and the work done on them is a hobby to the
    * contributors and the team members, no one is working for you nor is getting paid for it
    * have some respect for the work done by them since it is done purely on interest or a hobby
    */

ABOUT
    ArrowOS
    is an Android Open Source Project based Android mobile operating system started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat.

Telegram: Channel | TG Portal/Links
    Github: https://github.com/ArrowOS
    Code Review: review.arrowos.net
    E-mail: arrowos.contact
    PayPal: Donate to us
    Blog: blog.arrowos.net

Checkout more documentation at (maintainership/contributing): Check this out

WHAT WORKS?
    • Everything I tested so far

WHAT DOESN'T WORK?
    • You tell me
    Be sure to include a log : check how to

DOWNLOADS
    Click here to Download ROM with Gapps Included
    Click here to Download boot.img
    Click here to Download vendor_boot.img

Install Tips:

1. Reboot to Fastboot (Turn off your phone, after 10 seconds press & hold the volume down button along with the power button)
    2. Run the following Commands if coming for a (bootloader unlocked only) stock rom. If your bootloader is not unlocked please do so first via Settings then fastboot.
    a. fastboot flash boot "path to downloaded boot.img"
    b. fastboot flash vendor_boot "path to downloaded vendor_boot.img"
    3. Press the volume down button and select reboot recovery (You should now be booted into a custome Arrow themed recovery)
    4. Factory Reset then go back and select Apply Update via ADB
    5. Run the following commands to flash ROM
    a. adb sideload "path to downloaded rom"
    6. Congrats you has successfully install ArrowOS 12.1, Enjoy and please report bugs.

Read our blog article/post about:
    * HOW-TO report a bug
    * GAPPS and VANILLA variants
    * Checking build integrity

GPL compliance:
    ROM Source
    - https://github.com/ArrowOS
    Kernel Source- Prebuilt
    ArrowOS 13 test

boot.img
    vendor_boot.img
    After 48hrs and about 3hrs rest, got it booted, fingerprint is not working though.
    Other update, fingerprint works now, Switched over to EvolutionX has they are more up to date, Camera works perfectly on Arrow but not Evo so working on that, rom is very smooth.
    Perhaps A13 bootloader bug. Will test and see.
    Weirdly, the first build I did for A13 still works perfectly fine. Getting the same error as you for the recent build. Doing further testing.