-Xposed framework
-Added init.d Support For Various System Tweaks
-Adbd insecured on boot
-Rooted with SuperSU
-More to explore​
Instructions
-Need to be unlocked bootloader or S-Off
-Download ROM and put it on internal sdcard
-Enter TWRP Recovery (TWRP 2.7 05/05/2014 or later recommended)
-Wipe data if come from another ROM
-Choose Install zip and find your ROM
-Follow Aroma installation guide
-Reboot device after finishing installation​
Thanks and credits
@w00dstock - for his perfect mods @LeeDroid - for his M9 mods
@Chainfire - For Supersu and su binary
@Kryten2k35 - For his OTA app
@rovo89 for xposed framework @djluisbento shared official stock HTC Hima RUU @Mr_Bartek shared toturial how to extract system dump from RUU @flar2 - ex kernel @poondog - kangaroo kernel​
Download ARTMOD v10.0 Sense 7
Basketbuild.com
Additions
Mod Pack for Artmod​

Screenshots

Mini FAQ
Q. What Kernel in this ROM?
A. Stock Kernel with init.d support. More available for choose during installation.

Q. Which custom kernels compatible with this ROM?
A. Any sense 6 based for HTC One M7_ul. For Example ElementalX, Kangaroo Kernel

Version Information

XDA:DevDB Information
ARTMOD PROJECT, HTC One Sense 7, ROM for the HTC One

Contributors
artur0588 @Mikanoshi
ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop

Created 2015-03-25
Last Updated 2015-04-25

Last edited:

theslam08

Oct 24, 2008
East Coast
Is it really true that M8 and M9 got the Newest Sence 7?
So us M7 are waiting for Possible Sence 7?
This Sence 7 of yours if Ported from M8/M9?
Of course M8 & M9 will receive the newest and greatest, the M8 is only 1 year old and the M9 is brand new 0_o

We, unfortunately, M7 owners will not be receiving Sense 7 officially. Here is proof from Mo, someone very high up in HTC management http://www.neowin.net/news/htc-reveals-that-its-one-m7-will-get-no-further-os-updates

We will receive Android 5.1 GPE though officially. (he states the target is April)

So be very happy for these ports, it's the only ones we will be treated to.

So thank you Arthur, more treats the better :D

HTC Blackheart

Mar 18, 2015
Quezon City
Of course M8 & M9 will receive the newest and greatest, the M8 is only 1 year old and the M9 is brand new 0_o

We, unfortunately, M7 owners will not be receiving Sense 7 officially. Here is proof from Mo, someone very high up in HTC management http://www.neowin.net/news/htc-reveals-that-its-one-m7-will-get-no-further-os-updates

We will receive Android 5.1 GPE though officially. (he states the target is April)

So be very happy for these ports, it's the only ones we will be treated to.

So thank you Arthur, more treats the better :D
*Whats the Difference between GPE and my Stock ROM?
I mean i know the meaning of GPE Google Play Edition. But the ROM itself whats the difference?
*Correct me if im wrong, Xposed is same with iOS Jailbreak and Having a Cydia Repository?
So it means, its better having Xposed than getting a huge size Custom ROM which is not quietly bloatfree right?
*And, This ArtMod Sence 7, this is not Custom ROM right? Only minimal Zip file and only has Sence 7?
So i will get the whole Sence 7 only?

Please answer with * so i can understand please

theslam08

Oct 24, 2008
East Coast
*Whats the Difference between GPE and my Stock ROM?
I mean i know the meaning of GPE Google Play Edition. But the ROM itself whats the difference?
*Correct me if im wrong, Xposed is same with iOS Jailbreak and Having a Cydia Repository?
So it means, its better having Xposed than getting a huge size Custom ROM which is not quietly bloatfree right?
*And, This ArtMod Sence 7, this is not Custom ROM right? Only minimal Zip file and only has Sence 7?
So i will get the whole Sence 7 only?

Please answer with * so i can understand please
Um where have you been during the entire "Sense" series? Like since the birth of Android...

Sense is a skin like TouchWiz, or what LG does with their phones, or Sony. Sense is like those, but I honestly feel like Sense makes waay more sense than any of those, I've only had HTC because of their Sense skin. It's completely integrated and is less of a 'Skin' than what the other OEMs do, I think. It's also not 'bloated' like it used to be. Sure, seems that way because its literally 4x the size of any other ROM for any other phone but for some reason, Sense always has worked best on this phone for me any non-sense ROMs like CM, always seem to have some lags or something. GPE is the same as CM, non-Sense.

Xposed is a modifier, or buffer, that allows you to modify the ROM on the fly using modules. Nothing to do with ROMs size or w.e. its just a modification tool. And it can cause bootloops, its still extremely alpha (xposed - don't use it for another few more weeks unless you want to risk bootloops)

This ROM from Author is just like the other Sense 7 ROMS you see on this forum right now like 'santod's Sense 7 ROM, its a port of the newest ROM using the official bases (which means the most complete 'official' experience as everything you'll see and use is identical to what the M9/8 users will be using). He's put in his own tweaks that make it his 'own port'. So its a 'custom' official ROM. Just read. If you don't understand what I mean by any of this, probably best you DON"T touch anything. Leave your phone how it is now, working, before you break it.

Please search and don't respond back to this post. We are off-topic and thats illegal for topics (such as these).

Last edited:
Reactions: Sithhy™

nek46

May 6, 2010
athens greece
hello I think it is the first feedback
install with recovery v.2.8.3.0 all ok :good:
I found two small bug Something missing from two functions check my screen shot
Art mode sense 7 rom screen
And my previoussense 7 rom screen
and sorry for greek language

G

GuestK0049

hello I think it is the first feedback
install with recovery v.2.8.3.0 all ok :good:
I found two small bug Something missing from two functions check my screen shot
Art mode sense 7 rom screen
And my previoussense 7 rom screen
and sorry for greek language
These are not bugs. whichever rom you used had those things added to the rom.
This rom doesn't have them.