[ROM]Asus Zenfone Pro Max M1 ROM on Redmi Note 5 Pro/Ai(Whyred)

Search This thread

Bolumstar

May 10, 2015
Port Harcourt
youtube.com
200 hours and counting down... That's about 8 days left.... Almost there people! Almost there!

I don't know how it happened but it happened my bootloader unlock became successful with about 7 days left.
Here are the list of things I did!

I went to work and forgot my laptop so I downloaded Xiaomi Unlock in my office PC installed ADB and Fastboot drivers
I wanted to check how many hours left as it was 200hrs the previous day.
I got to the point where it verifies device and after that I told me that i need to bind my account with this device.
I was angry and disappointed and I didn't bind the device as I knew I had bind the device before when I first tried to
unlock with my laptop. I told my self I will try it when I get home to know if it will request binding account again.
Got home and connected again with my laptop to the mi Unlock and to my greatest suprise, my device unlocked!
So so so Happy right now! Have to be careful now because I purchased the phone with ANti RB 4 out of the box
But I can deal with that.....
Freedom! Freedom at Last!

Reactions: irfanbd94

irfanbd94

May 31, 2012
Chittagong
I don't know how it happened but it happened my bootloader unlock became successful with about 7 days left.
Here are the list of things I did!

I went to work and forgot my laptop so I downloaded Xiaomi Unlock in my office PC installed ADB and Fastboot drivers
I wanted to check how many hours left as it was 200hrs the previous day.
I got to the point where it verifies device and after that I told me that i need to bind my account with this device.
I was angry and disappointed and I didn't bind the device as I knew I had bind the device before when I first tried to
unlock with my laptop. I told my self I will try it when I get home to know if it will request binding account again.
Got home and connected again with my laptop to the mi Unlock and to my greatest suprise, my device unlocked!
So so so Happy right now! Have to be careful now because I purchased the phone with ANti RB 4 out of the box
But I can deal with that.....
Freedom! Freedom at Last!
Lucky ????

irfanbd94

May 31, 2012
Chittagong
How can the fingerprint not work in this beautiful ROM?
So smooth and fast with great battery backup

For me fingerprint working accurately,and it is faster then miui rom....you may have different fingerprint sensor...so you can try fingerprint sensor fix available for other rom related to sensor.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181113-133611.png
    Screenshot_20181113-133611.png
    201.2 KB · Views: 186

Bolumstar

May 10, 2015
Port Harcourt
youtube.com
For me fingerprint working accurately,and it is faster then miui rom....you may have different fingerprint sensor...so you can try fingerprint sensor fix available for other rom related to sensor.
What version are you on ? I'm on 11/2 but I skipped all lock screen options during the first set up.
In the lockscreen setup, there is no fingerprint option

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181113-085037.png
    Screenshot_20181113-085037.png
    53.8 KB · Views: 598

Bolumstar

May 10, 2015
Port Harcourt
youtube.com
I flashed Pixel Experience and my Fingerprint is working!!!! I'm Fuming!!! I wanted to Test the Asus ROM more But FingerPrint is a deal breaker for me.
Anybody have a suggestion on how to get my fingerprint working on this rom?

Top Liked Posts