Recognized Developer
Sep 2, 2008
Bucharest
insertcoin-roms.org
[ROM][ATT]InsertCoin 1.1.3 |JB & Sense 4+|STABLE & FAST|APM|%Battery|JellyBlue

abkyK07q.jpg

License Agreement

Code:
1. Suggestions are always welcomed but I hate requests - you want something so bad do it your self or ask HTC. you paid them not me.

2. Don't ask for ETA is rude and offensive. When is done is done.

[size=3][font=Lucida Console][color=red]3. Custom Roms come without warranty. They are tested before release but something always can go bad. So if you broke your phone or you got fired because the alarm didn't rang - IT IS NOT MY PROBLEM! [/color][/font][/size]

4. Support is limited. Sometimes i can answer your questions sometimes i don't have the time, sometimes i don't have an answer so please do no repeat your question or get offended because I haven't answered you 

5. Don't compare roms. Is rude and offensive for chefs. if other rom has what you need, use that rom.

6. You can use any parts of the ROM as you please. You can even kang the rom and make "your" ROM. I really don't care

By using the rom you agree with the above terms!

Requirements

- Unlocked Phone @ HTCDEV
- Custom Recovery
What you get:

Based on 1.15.502.9 Android 4.1.1 Courtesy of Football
Deodexed, Recompressed & Zipaligned
Rooted with the latest SuperSu & binary
Persistent ADB enabled
init.d runparts support - you need to manually flash the boot.img from rom.zip via fastboot
Busybox, bash & nano
Sysrw & Sysro binaries
Launcher prioritization
Improved Ram management
Multilingual - Full WWE locales list
Interactiva AROMA Installer (Flashing routine)
Enhanced I/O performance
Ensured Journalism is disabled
Partition mount tuneups
EXT4 filesystem tuneups
Apps cache cleaned on boot
Faster application loading times
Bloatware FREE
Fine tuned & lowered autobrightness algorithm
Stock % battery display
Scrolling caches disabled
Tons of optimizations
Stuff I've forgot

Download & Changelog

http://insertcoin-roms.org/category/devices/one-x-plus-att/

Please disable adblockers when you access the website

DONORS

Special Thanks to:

show-p1984, j4n87, LeeDroid, hamdir, franciscofranco, omniw0lf, snq-, mudhi , Ace, deagleone, europn, septik, blubbers, NRGZ28, Meltus, schoolsux, Scabes, MarcoHD, football

And everyone who contributed somehow to the dev community
If i forgot anyone please let me know

Last edited:

ForceField

Nov 29, 2008
Beirut
Hi,Nice to see you here :)
Just a question,this ROM is only for AT&T devices ?
Can we use it on the International version of the One X+ ?

shannoncole05

Jul 3, 2006
Houston, TX
Aroma

Hello, when selecting Jelly Blue for items to keep via Aroma install, I do not appear to have any additional theme elements other than stock. i checked HTC skins and did not see anything there as well. Thanks and your efforts are appreciated.

Shannon

baadnewz

Recognized Developer
Sep 2, 2008
Bucharest
insertcoin-roms.org
Hello, when selecting Jelly Blue for items to keep via Aroma install, I do not appear to have any additional theme elements other than stock. i checked HTC skins and did not see anything there as well. Thanks and your efforts are appreciated.

Shannon

is isn't a theme. htc had some green leftovers (like call button) with jellyblue you have no green at all

(check battery, it should be blue instead of green)

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnCorleone

pradeepd

Mar 9, 2011
Good ROM. Everything is working except the hotspot. I can change the telephony.db but it would be good if it's baked inside the ROM. Thanks for APM and lower brightness tweaks.

lazboyz

Feb 4, 2011
i am getting error after downloading this to my at&t one x+...i get all different kind of error about unfortunately location has stopped and etc....and i don't see anything on my homepage there are no icons or anything just a black screen...anybody know how to fix it..

thanks

pradeepd

Mar 9, 2011
Just a few issues/suggesstion

1) Even though flashlight, soundrecorder, polaris office are all in system/app they are not getting installed.
2) All Google apps on first launch prompt for permission access.

Thanks

gamepr

Jun 30, 2012
My installation went through fine. I also got the location stopped message....application stops every time I try to load it . Google apps ask for permission but load all fine after that.

So far so good.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda premium

Last edited:

baadnewz

Recognized Developer
Sep 2, 2008
Bucharest
insertcoin-roms.org
Good ROM. Everything is working except the hotspot. I can change the telephony.db but it would be good if it's baked inside the ROM. Thanks for APM and lower brightness tweaks.

ok now i see after some googling whats the issue there :) didn't cook for AT&T before so didn't know about the hacks needed for it. i'll search more and include a fix for hotspot,

Last edited:

donpiero278

Jan 28, 2009
Bethlehem, PA
Google Pixel 4a 5G
First version worked flawlessly on my HOX+, and was coming from another ROM!! I got great benchmark results, even when over 100 apps installed, got over 7300 scores.No issues to report. Coming back for more!!!

Good Job, baad!!

Reactions: rspkt

rspkt

Nov 24, 2012
Google Pixel 5a
Google Pixel 7
Awesome! So happy to see more ROM options for the AT&T One X+ emerging regularly now. I'll definitely have to test this out. Thank you for your work on this!

1) Even though flashlight, soundrecorder, polaris office are all in system/app they are not getting installed.
2) All Google apps on first launch prompt for permission access.

Was this part of the last update as well because I don't see any references to either in the changelog unless it's part of "cleaned a bit more the rom"? Just curious. Thanks again.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][ATT]InsertCoin 1.1.3 |JB & Sense 4+|STABLE & FAST|APM|%Battery|JellyBlue

abkyK07q.jpg

License Agreement

Code:
    1. Suggestions are always welcomed but I hate requests - you want something so bad do it your self or ask HTC. you paid them not me.

2. Don't ask for ETA is rude and offensive. When is done is done.

[size=3][font=Lucida Console][color=red]3. Custom Roms come without warranty. They are tested before release but something always can go bad. So if you broke your phone or you got fired because the alarm didn't rang - IT IS NOT MY PROBLEM! [/color][/font][/size]

4. Support is limited. Sometimes i can answer your questions sometimes i don't have the time, sometimes i don't have an answer so please do no repeat your question or get offended because I haven't answered you 

5. Don't compare roms. Is rude and offensive for chefs. if other rom has what you need, use that rom.

6. You can use any parts of the ROM as you please. You can even kang the rom and make "your" ROM. I really don't care

By using the rom you agree with the above terms!

Requirements

- Unlocked Phone @ HTCDEV
    - Custom Recovery
    What you get:

Based on 1.15.502.9 Android 4.1.1 Courtesy of Football
    Deodexed, Recompressed & Zipaligned
    Rooted with the latest SuperSu & binary
    Persistent ADB enabled
    init.d runparts support - you need to manually flash the boot.img from rom.zip via fastboot
    Busybox, bash & nano
    Sysrw & Sysro binaries
    Launcher prioritization
    Improved Ram management
    Multilingual - Full WWE locales list
    Interactiva AROMA Installer (Flashing routine)
    Enhanced I/O performance
    Ensured Journalism is disabled
    Partition mount tuneups
    EXT4 filesystem tuneups
    Apps cache cleaned on boot
    Faster application loading times
    Bloatware FREE
    Fine tuned & lowered autobrightness algorithm
    Stock % battery display
    Scrolling caches disabled
    Tons of optimizations
    Stuff I've forgot

Download & Changelog

http://insertcoin-roms.org/category/devices/one-x-plus-att/

Please disable adblockers when you access the website

DONORS

Special Thanks to:

show-p1984, j4n87, LeeDroid, hamdir, franciscofranco, omniw0lf, snq-, mudhi , Ace, deagleone, europn, septik, blubbers, NRGZ28, Meltus, schoolsux, Scabes, MarcoHD, football

And everyone who contributed somehow to the dev community
    If i forgot anyone please let me know

rom updated, fixed hotspot, fixed location fc, and other cool stuff ( full changelog available on my website), enjoy
    rom updated, enjoy
    fixed and reuploading now, thanks XanderChaos for helping and you for reports. This thing happen when you make a rom without a device.