[ROM][ATT]InsertCoin 1.1.3 |JB & Sense 4+|STABLE & FAST|APM|%Battery|JellyBlue

Search This thread

lazboyz

Feb 4, 2011
even though i did updated rom i am still getting a setup has stopped and when i press home button it doesn't take me to home screen stays on black screen and also when i unlock my phone i get all black screen no icons or anything..only thing i can see is status bar..and also only thing i can go is settings...nothing else...anybody know whats the problem is or what causing the problem...i really want to try this rom but i need to fix all this....

lazboyz

Feb 4, 2011
Excellent ROM no problems so far. Seems to be the fastest ROM I have tried so far:D

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

how did you installed this...and what did you used....

i need help cause i can't seems to have anything at all...my homescreen is black and when i press home button nothing happens just black screen...

any help will be appriciate

thank you

nugzo

Apr 20, 2010
Fayetteville, NC.
www.capefearcomputer.com

i need help cause i can't seems to have anything at all...my homescreen is black and when i press home button nothing happens just black screen...

thank you

Check MD5 (59795ac6595da36438ce267e7322b102) in case your download was corrupt , extract the boot.img from the rom, put it in your adb folder. reboot to fastboot. then use command fastboot flash boot boot.img. or use one of the tools to flash it. then boot in to recovery, do a full wipe (factory reset in TWRP wipe menu) it will not erase your sd card, erases only previous rom stuff. Install rom.

Last edited:

lazboyz

Feb 4, 2011
Check MD5 (59795ac6595da36438ce267e7322b102) in case your download was corrupt , extract the boot.img from the rom, put it in your adb folder. reboot to fastboot. then use command fastboot flash boot boot.img. or use one of the tools to flash it. then boot in to recovery, do a full wipe (factory reset in TWRP wipe menu) it will not erase your sd card, erases only previous rom stuff. Install rom.

sorry for the stupid question where do i check md5 and where is the adb folder

killman2659

Mar 26, 2012
Illinois, USA

thank you

If you chose to desense the ROM in the installation menu it gives you a black home screen.

Reactions: lazboyz

lazboyz

Feb 4, 2011
If you chose to desense the ROM in the installation menu it gives you a black home screen.

damn...thats what i have been doing...oopps

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

thanks it worked....

pradeepd

Mar 9, 2011
Thanks man. Do you know why some apps don't show on app drawer. I'm doing a clean install but still the apps are missing. Like stocks, flashlight, Polaris, and few more.

I don't think it is the Rom issue, I tried other Rom and still the same issue.

I thought if you had be any idea.

baadnewz

Recognized Developer
Sep 2, 2008
Bucharest
insertcoin-roms.org
Thanks man. Do you know why some apps don't show on app drawer. I'm doing a clean install but still the apps are missing. Like stocks, flashlight, Polaris, and few more.

I don't think it is the Rom issue, I tried other Rom and still the same issue.

I thought if you had be any idea.

i know some apps like calculator and or flashlight are deleted when you relock / unlock your device BUT they should be there since the apks exists in the rom (you can also double check to see if they are in /system/app on the phone)

aside from this i'm clueless, and since i dont have an ATT one x+ (nor the gsm version) i can't try anything

pradeepd

Mar 9, 2011
The apk's are there in system/app. I see them installed as they are indexed by Google Now. I can launch from Google Now. I understand you can't blindly fix without the device. Let me know if I can be of any use.

Is this the same behavior on the International One X+?

baadnewz

Recognized Developer
Sep 2, 2008
Bucharest
insertcoin-roms.org
The apk's are there in system/app. I see them installed as they are indexed by Google Now. I can launch from Google Now. I understand you can't blindly fix without the device. Let me know if I can be of any use.

i dont have the International X+ either, but from reports nobody complained about this

pradeepd

Mar 9, 2011
Ok I flashed 1.1.1, the aromo script failed. Installer failed to open.

Aroma-config on line 73 col 3

Last edited:

Ivizoid

Aug 10, 2010
Orange County

I noticed the same thing but once I stayed using Nova launcher the apps appeared.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda premium

donpiero278

Jan 28, 2009
Bethlehem, PA
Google Pixel 4a 5G
Making fresh clean install on each one of them!! I gotta say that this ROM is awesome!! Even better with each flash, but first time I reported benchmarks from 7300... But this one is over 7539!! Awesome job!!
Keep them coming!!

pradeepd

Mar 9, 2011
Making fresh clean install on each one of them!! I gotta say that this ROM is awesome!! Even better with each flash, but first time I reported benchmarks from 7300... But this one is over 7539!! Awesome job!!
Keep them coming!!

I don't deny on how smooth the rom is. Quadrant score are just an eyewash.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][ATT]InsertCoin 1.1.3 |JB & Sense 4+|STABLE & FAST|APM|%Battery|JellyBlue

abkyK07q.jpg

License Agreement

Code:
    1. Suggestions are always welcomed but I hate requests - you want something so bad do it your self or ask HTC. you paid them not me.

2. Don't ask for ETA is rude and offensive. When is done is done.

[size=3][font=Lucida Console][color=red]3. Custom Roms come without warranty. They are tested before release but something always can go bad. So if you broke your phone or you got fired because the alarm didn't rang - IT IS NOT MY PROBLEM! [/color][/font][/size]

4. Support is limited. Sometimes i can answer your questions sometimes i don't have the time, sometimes i don't have an answer so please do no repeat your question or get offended because I haven't answered you 

5. Don't compare roms. Is rude and offensive for chefs. if other rom has what you need, use that rom.

6. You can use any parts of the ROM as you please. You can even kang the rom and make "your" ROM. I really don't care

By using the rom you agree with the above terms!

Requirements

- Unlocked Phone @ HTCDEV
    - Custom Recovery
    What you get:

Based on 1.15.502.9 Android 4.1.1 Courtesy of Football
    Deodexed, Recompressed & Zipaligned
    Rooted with the latest SuperSu & binary
    Persistent ADB enabled
    init.d runparts support - you need to manually flash the boot.img from rom.zip via fastboot
    Busybox, bash & nano
    Sysrw & Sysro binaries
    Launcher prioritization
    Improved Ram management
    Multilingual - Full WWE locales list
    Interactiva AROMA Installer (Flashing routine)
    Enhanced I/O performance
    Ensured Journalism is disabled
    Partition mount tuneups
    EXT4 filesystem tuneups
    Apps cache cleaned on boot
    Faster application loading times
    Bloatware FREE
    Fine tuned & lowered autobrightness algorithm
    Stock % battery display
    Scrolling caches disabled
    Tons of optimizations
    Stuff I've forgot

Download & Changelog

http://insertcoin-roms.org/category/devices/one-x-plus-att/

Please disable adblockers when you access the website

DONORS

Special Thanks to:

show-p1984, j4n87, LeeDroid, hamdir, franciscofranco, omniw0lf, snq-, mudhi , Ace, deagleone, europn, septik, blubbers, NRGZ28, Meltus, schoolsux, Scabes, MarcoHD, football

And everyone who contributed somehow to the dev community
    If i forgot anyone please let me know

rom updated, fixed hotspot, fixed location fc, and other cool stuff ( full changelog available on my website), enjoy
    rom updated, enjoy
    fixed and reuploading now, thanks XanderChaos for helping and you for reports. This thing happen when you make a rom without a device.