• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[ROM][Aug 26][XWMS3] NeatROM/Lite/ExtraLite/Full/Themed/Aroma/Mods

_Sale_

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 20, 2011
Multi flash is also available under TWRP recovery on the Nexus 7 - and as in most cases, sometimes it works and sometimes not.

So if it works for you then you are lucky, but don't assume it will always work and when it doesn't simply revert back to flash, reboot, flash, reboot,
+1

Hi Mr. Sale is it possible putting advanceS application in setting app in next release I think it's will be more beautiful?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
yep :)

_Sale_

Feb 20, 2011

insaf_mohd

Nov 19, 2012
Riyadh
Morning all - Not avirk but can try help.

First thing is always a Nandroid, then I use App2Zip to backup all my apps - this is app only, no data.
Then dirty flash - clean cache and dalvik only.

If all goes well then we are away, otherwise you can do a clean install and use the zip created by App2Zip to restore all your apps.

You will however loose the app data of course so saved games etc will be gone.

You can always try Titanium Backup for apps and data with varied success rates.
You're most welcome HighlanderZA, thanks for the comments :) Just from you I found App2Zip very simple and useful...I use titanium backup to freeze apps but never created a flashable zip of all apps from titanium...App2Zip seems good and precise.

Yes I always to a dirty flash (clean cache partition and davlvik only BEFORE and AFTER flashing new rom version)...and that's it. So apparently that's pretty much it ha, no other mass procedures to clean-up my device unless it shows up a problem....blessed never had a problem thorughout 10+ flashes of NR Lite. :good:

Thanks a lot.

Spannaa

Recognized Contributor / Themer
Sep 13, 2010
Cardiff
spannaa.com
Hello Sale thanks for the rom, best for me so for, can you tell me what messaging app you are using, as im using the stock one, but i don't get the option to have white bubbles or emoticons like in your screenshot
It's the stock messaging app but the bubbles & emoticons have been changed by the Blue Ginger Plus theme.

If you want just these and not the rest of the theme, you can flash my Modified SecMms Universal VRTheme.

There's also a VRTheme to change them back to stock again.

txx3

Feb 16, 2013
i would love to replace the youtube app with a different one (hd playback) but after every reboot i get the old one back. how can i get the system app youtube unistalled and replace it with the youtubehd.apk

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app

kai_15

May 11, 2013
hi again master sale, is ok to install the neatrom lite XWMS1 to a philz rooted jeallybean stock XWLSS build??? Im doing it right now but i doubt beacuse its diferrent build rom XWLSS over XWMS1,, thanks godbless...

HighlanderZA

Oct 12, 2012
"The Highlands"
i would love to replace the youtube app with a different one (hd playback) but after every reboot i get the old one back. how can i get the system app youtube unistalled and replace it with the youtubehd.apk

Grab Link2SD from the playstore. Then you can freeze or uninstall Youtube and use whatever you like.
Titanium can do it as well.

gaosphappy

Jul 16, 2011
S.W U,K

Use that root explorer and remove it from system/app and preload/symlink/system/app good luck.

sent from :eek: Using XDA Premium 4

HighlanderZA

Oct 12, 2012
"The Highlands"
hi again master sale, is ok to install the neatrom lite XWMS1 to a philz rooted jeallybean stock XWLSS build??? Im doing it right now but i doubt beacuse its diferrent build rom XWLSS over XWMS1,, thanks godbless...
Should be fine mate. I would do a clean install in your case.
Edit: meeped by the Boss!:silly:

_Sale_

Feb 20, 2011
With stock 1650mah battery,all 3g mobile data.used more apps as well but phone never shows it only better battery stats does :/

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
:good::good:

Hi _Sale_,
thank you for your work. I sent you small donation.
Transaction ID: 5FF80247C71684800
Thank you for your donation mate. As always greatly appreciate it
You have a PM

Tired Storeman

Sep 2, 2010
Perth
Could i ask a favour.
Could somebody who has Jelly Bean Style Reloaded White theme installed, tell me what is the color of the package installer text as shown in the below screenshot, if indeed it has this text.
Could you post a screenshot of the text for me

Attachments