• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we migrated and software and made it more secure. We recommend trying to reset your password.

[ROM][Aug 26][XWMS3] NeatROM/Lite/ExtraLite/Full/Themed/Aroma/Mods

_Sale_

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 20, 2011
Remember, this is just the first iteration of NeatKat. It's only been out for one day :) and is already very impressive. For a typical user, even people here, a lot of the KK changes are under the hood, so to speak. You may not notice much difference from NR5.6 because Sale did such a great job adding mods to that. KK does have some more settings to tinker with and because it is a purer android, in theory it should run more efficiently than a samsung adventure. I am hoping that Sale's magic touch will make this as great as NR5.6 in the not-distant future. In 5.6, he has been good about rapidly incorporating changes.
Thanks buddy

Sent from my NeatRom'ed GT-I9300 wifi hotspoting from my NeatRom'ed GT-I9100

adzz37

Aug 13, 2013
philippines
Remember, this is just the first iteration of NeatKat. It's only been out for one day :) and is already very impressive. For a typical user, even people here, a lot of the KK changes are under the hood, so to speak. You may not notice much difference from NR5.6 because Sale did such a great job adding mods to that. KK does have some more settings to tinker with and because it is a purer android, in theory it should run more efficiently than a samsung adventure. I am hoping that Sale's magic touch will make this as great as NR5.6 in the not-distant future. In 5.6, he has been good about rapidly incorporating changes.
yeah thats all we are wishing for....
thats my point...
i think master @_Sale_ should merged cm11 omni and slimkat features to make neatkat a monster rom :D
but for now neatrom 5.6 was still the masterpiece....

Many40

Nov 25, 2009

la_malacoda

Jul 2, 2011
Hey guys! Is there a mod or something that could be done to port or recreate KitKat statusbar, notification drawer and panels and lockscreen? I'm loving KK look, but it definitely kills my battery :beer:

marjune23

Sep 1, 2011
Hey guys! Is there a mod or something that could be done to port or recreate KitKat statusbar, notification drawer and panels and lockscreen? I'm loving KK look, but it definitely kills my battery :beer:
If nobody can answer (but I think there will be), I recommend Sir @Christian Nothing (his snappy)....

Sent from my GT-N8013 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: Christian Nothing

la_malacoda

Jul 2, 2011
If nobody can answer (but I think there will be), I recommend Sir @Christian Nothing (his snappy)....

Sent from my GT-N8013 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
You mean his Snappy Rom? I've tried it but statusbar is like here in neat, I can select color and so on, it's not like in KK rom (or i am missing something?) and lockscreen is as in 4.1.2 (because is it stock obviously :p)

Tired Storeman

Sep 2, 2010
Perth
Neat Sliders

I was messing around with the "N" from the NeatRom logo,
and i thought it might make a neat :DSlider handle.
This is what i came up with.
Thank-you to @_Sale_ for letting me use part of the NeatRom logo.
As these mods only flash png files, they should not affect previously installed mods.
Flash zips from recovery.

Attachments

amdultra

Jan 8, 2012
Hi sale can i know what this mod called?

the image on the left , the button on toggle that display task manager , what this mod called? and can i request a flashable zip on it?

_Sale_

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 20, 2011
Hi sale can i know what this mod called?

the image on the left , the button on toggle that display task manager , what this mod called? and can i request a flashable zip on it?
Reflash rom and tick 23toggles

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

la_malacoda

Jul 2, 2011
Sorry guys idk if this has been asked before, but is it possible to change dropdown image in notification drawer? @corruptionfreeindia I'm trying to follow that guide, but I'm a noob, so I'm also learning how to decompile and so on, will let you know! :D

Vivek_Neel

Recognized Contributor / Themer
Dec 23, 2012
Chennai
Sorry guys idk if this has been asked before, but is it possible to change dropdown image in notification drawer? @corruptionfreeindia I'm trying to follow that guide, but I'm a noob, so I'm also learning how to decompile and so on, will let you know! :D
Yes..
Decompile systemui.apk
Go to
That png is in res/layout/tw_status_bar_expanded.xml

Code:
notification_panel_bg.9.png

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2