[ROM][AUG 6][Team Nocturnal] SinLessROM GPe v3.5.5 | Google Play Edition | 4.4.4

Search This thread

dmrnhs

Oct 30, 2009
This has probably been brought up before but does the dot view case work 100% with this ROM. I'm thinking about buying one for my phone. Also, is it a good case?

toknitup420

Jan 8, 2011
boston
This has probably been brought up before but does the dot view case work 100% with this ROM. I'm thinking about buying one for my phone. Also, is it a good case?
Not really one handed use is near impossible because of how stiff the hinge part of the case is. If looking for a more in depth answer please check the general forums. I believe there is a case thread there.

Springy_Minaj

Aug 10, 2012
Albany, New York
twitter.com
After having this phone since launch I can finally say that I have found the ROM I will be sticking with. The only GPE ROM that has no signal issues and is blazing fast without ART (because i like some of the xposed tidbits). Great work man, you cured my disease as a flashaholic.:D

Reactions: mrjaydee82

TotallyAnxious

Aug 3, 2013
I'm confused a bit.. still waiting for Verizon to release Kitkat 4.4.3 does flashing a 4.4.4 ROM negate the need?

This is based on the official gpe ROM for the m8. Modified to work with Verizon and tweaks the Dev threw (not to imply that he is sloppy, this a super awesome ROM) in. Verizon would be releasing the 4.4.3 sense ROM and new firmwares. I didn't fully understand your question but hope this helps.

On a side note would it be possible to do an ART version with just the audio tweaks (not that I use ART), had some weird issues with gravity box and an xposed heads up app on the one with TN settings.

Last edited:

mrjaydee82

Apr 5, 2010
Naples, FL
This is based on the official gpe ROM for the m8. Modified to work with Verizon and tweaks the Dev threw (not to imply that he is sloppy, this a super awesome ROM) in. Verizon would be releasing the 4.4.3 sense ROM and new firmwares. I didn't fully understand your question but hope this helps.

On a side note would it be possible to do an ART version with just the audio tweaks (not that I use ART), had some weird issues with gravity box and an xposed heads up and the one with TN settings.
Weird issue how? I won't do the audio tweaks to the art version..too much extra work lol...plus I got about a dozen roms to keep up with

...sorry haven't been on here lately..been busy with school and my sinless sense Rom...I finished up the sense Rom for gsm..now getting back to gpe to get back to what I really like and start making some new mods..I gotta couple ideas...I may work on it a bit tonight...gonna have a few cold ones and watch the game as today is my b-Day ...damn 32 lol...I'm going the wrong way...I'm getting further away from my 20's haha

TotallyAnxious

Aug 3, 2013
Weird issue how? I won't do the audio tweaks to the art version..too much extra work lol

...sorry haven't been on here lately..been busy with school and my sinless sense Rom...I finished up the sense Rom for gsm..now getting back to gpe to get back to what I really like and start making some new mods..I gotta couple ideas...I may work on it a bit tonight...gonna have a few cold ones and watch the game as today is my b-Day ...damn 32 lol...I'm going the wrong way...I'm getting further away from my 20's haha

Well now I feel kinda sh*tty for making a request on your bday. Happy Birthday! And No worries, I totally understand haha But there were a few one time issues I couldn't repeat so I don't remember the exact details, But with the heads up xposed app there's an option to remove the padding and make it appear more like hover. And on almost every reboot it would reset to having padding.

Anyways here's a birthday present, a punk song about growing old. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AsAXU5_jBs

Reactions: mrjaydee82

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    #1 GPe ROM!!! Best Performance and Best Battery. Native Heads Up Nottifications!!!!!!
    HTC One Google Edition for M8 (VERIZON!!!! Devices)

lordminimal.png

jonas2295 thanks for the awesome banner

I will keep ROM updated, always help when I can, and open to suggestions that users may want implented into the ROM...My goal is to keep the ROM Clean, Stable, and top Performance without compromising battery life with AOSP elements for a NEXUS Expierence.

***Note*** please read changelog in post #2 and further ROM feature instructions in post #3 before asking questions***

featuresbutton.png

-KTU84P.H1 (Android 4.4.4)
    -DeOdex (ART Works in ART Version)
    -Busyboxed
    -Rooted
    -TN's Own Kernel SinLessKernel (Features Below)
    -Native Heads Up Notifications (TN & Audiophile Versions)
    -Android L Goodies like navbar and animations
    -Native Screenrecord (In Power Menu) (TN & Audiophile Versions)
    -Added Volume Wake Options (TN & Audiophile Versions)
    -Added Volume Media Controls (TN & Audiophile Versions)
    -Disable CRT Screen Off Option (TN & Audiophile Versions)
    -Don't Wake Phone If Unplugged Option (TN & Audiophile Versions)
    -Hide Input Notification Option (TN & Audiophile Versions)
    -Google Gallery Added
    -Native APM+Screenshot
    -Team Nocturnal Settings with many options to choose
    -Status Bar Options in TN Settings
    -Battery Customizations in TN Settings
    -Clock Customization in TN Settings
    -App Ops (Permissions)
    -build.prop tweaks
    -All system apps zipaligned for better ram optimization
    -Zipalign on boot data and system
    -Debloted (Deleted Google Apps which can be installed via Playstore)
    -Fast and Clean (Buttery Smooth)
    -Some AOSP goodies
    -Pie Controls (LMT or GravityBox)
    -Mms with extra options including Emoji support (Inverted ver. In post 3)
    -System Tweaks
    -Custom Bootanimation
    -File Explorer
    -Performance Enhanced Tweaks
    -Zero Compressed on all apks (System and Data)
    -Sqlite3 Tweaks
    -Better RAM Optimization Tweaks
    -Fantastic battery life
    -Sound Enhancements
    -and endless/countless customizations

SinLessKernel Features Baked Into The ROMs

-Full LZ4 Compression Throughout
    -Ofast Optimized
    -Linaro 4.9.1 Toolchain
    -CPU and CPU Voltages are set @ what the 801 Chip is suppose to be at.
    -CPU Clocked to 2.5GHz
    -UV Capable
    -CPU & GPU Tweaks
    -Added Sweep2Sleep (thanks to Flar2)
    -Added Custom Wake Gestures (thanks to Flar2)
    -Added extra I/O Schedulers
    -bfq set by default
    -Read Ahead Buffer is set to 2048 by default
    -Fastcharge and many others (Fastcharge disabled by default but can be enabled by changing 0 to 1 in system/etc/sinless.conf)
    -Sound Tweaks
    -Many many changes and tweaks throughout under the hood for performance and better battery

Battery Mods On The Fly In TN Settings

yvaveve9.jpg
    apase6eb.jpg
    zutapuju.jpg
    a7e8udeq.jpg
    9amyjepa.jpg
    amy6a3em.jpg
    7u3yqudu.jpg

And more in TN Settings

0uJpZ6N.png

Team.png

Big Thanks To The Best Team

-GruesomeWolf

-BillBowers

-ChongoDroid

-Droidiac13

-XsMagical

-mrjaydee82

------------------------------

Hit me up on Google+ https://plus.google.com/110228242685237180065/posts/XanGAzeYoxQ
    ---------------------------

thanks.png

- @NineInchNails teaching me a lot of kernel stuff
    - @Captain_Throwback for answering my questions about porting my kernel to Sprint
    -My handful of testers that tested before release
    - @digitalhigh for giving each other thoughts and ideas
    - @Raymond Ebbert for Inverted theme
    - @gruesomewolf for teaching me everything
    -johnblundon for making the most awesome SinLessWallpapers
    -flar2 for all his kernel stuff and a great dev[/url]
    -rovo89 for xposed installer http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1574401
    -C3C076 for GravityBox http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1#post44357701
    -rdgate with mms
    -noname81 for LMT

(If you should be here, please pm me and I will add)

-------------------------

donators.png

-jay8302
    -Mike02z x2
    -Mademan420
    -Timmy_k
    -rooted_by_nature

If you are missing here please pm me so I can add you.

*Thank you kindly to all my donators*

-------------------------

bugs.png

None...you tell me

----------------------------------
    Users may use this if you like

Banners Coming Soon
    -----------------------------
    Sinless Google Play Edition | HTC One M8 ROM: http://youtu.be/cjls5vjheMw

Screenshots
    hyse2u9a.jpg

y2ema2u9.jpg

ydanetut.jpg

eta9yzu2.jpg

themes_mod.png

WhiteUI Theme (Flashable)

http://forums.team-nocturnal.com/in...rom-gpe-v344-google-play-edition-444/?p=30075

--------------------------------------------

Inverted Theme (Flashable) thanks to @Raymond Ebbert

http://forums.team-nocturnal.com/in...rom-gpe-v321-google-play-edition-444/?p=29041

---------------------------------------------

Stock Navbar DPI (Flashable)

- http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23578570567721115 (Updated 07/31/14)

--------------------------------------------

Inverted Mms (Flashable)

- For SinLessROM http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407591704

-----------------------------------------------

SinLessWalls (Wallpapers)

- http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23269279319196523 (It's zipped but not flashable)

-----------------------------------------------

Stock Kernel For CDMA (Insecure + init.d)

- [http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23578570567715131

----------------------------------------------

------------
    downloads.png

DO NOT MIRROR ANY LINKS PLEASE

No One Is Allowed To Use Any Part Of This ROM/Tweaks Unless I Specifically Give Authorization

Install Instructions

-Bootloader must be unlocked
    -Custom recovery (I Recommend TWRP)
    -If you use a recovery based on clockwork..say no to any questions after flashing ROM or it will break root
    -Full Wipe (I always recommend)
    -Flash SinLessROM
    -Reboot phone to profit

**2 ROM Options**

-Audiophille has TN Settings, a bunch of Audio Tweaks, HD Audio, Low Power Audio LPA disabled, and packs with SinLessKenel (This version with all the audio tweaks may cause a lil faster battery drain compared to the other ROM...DO NOT USE ART RUNTIME; SystemUI will fc)

-ART Version is without the Audio Tweaks and without TN Settings, it's still packed with many customization, Native APM+Screenshot and SinLessKernel

ROM Download on TN (anytime you reboot do not power off screen or use gestures for 1min so that all the wake gestures work properly, due to the the new wake gestures in kernel...if you don't like that..stock kernel is in the download section) (Also for heads up to work..go to TN Settings..turn off then turn on and reboot to start working)

Donate.png

**Donations are appreciated but are not expected Donate Here or [email protected] on Google Wallet
    **Just hitting thanks is greatly appreciated but also not expected...or even positive feedback..thank you to all running SinLessROM

Sorry guys/gals haven't had a chance to really be on the forums too much...I'll have an update for you all this weekend... Started up school full time to start my own business but has been rough because school is full time no time to work to make $$ lol...so been trying to do side jobs to make some extra money etc to somewhat support my family..but like I said I'll have something for you all this weekend ;)
    @mrjaydee82 , will Verizon user get to see the L update you just put out, or the 5.0 version when it comes out? Just curious because this is an amazing ROM and I hope you continue building it. As always, thanks for all of your hard work already put into this ROM.
    I'll be updating it :) ...started it today
    ROM Updated and links up...changelog in post 2...I spent all day to squash this bug which is fixed now...Wake Gestures not working sometimes on boot is now fixed 100%
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone