• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] [Aug 9] [Dutty's WM6.5 Leo R1 Test] [CE OS 5.2.23008] ]CHANGELOG 1-5][RELEASE]

Search This thread

ClydeB1

May 6, 2009

markd66

Mar 10, 2006
Will try another radio today if I get time but cant help thinking this is probably smsproviders/RIL-related.

Can confirm that SMS reliability issues persisted with different radio/rilphone versions (tried 1.12.25.16 & 1.13.25.24 both without and with hard reset)

Yes I still have the issue immediately after flashing, but changing advanced network settings to GSM only (rather than GSM preferred) always seems to do the trick for me.

Reflashed R8 and immediately changed "SMS Over" to "GSM only", retested and no problems...... put it back to "GSM Preferred" and also no problems <sigh>

Will leave it on "GSM only" for now and see what happens.....

Cheers, Mark

heartofwolf

Dec 25, 2008
AUTO LOCK

For anyone who wants auto lock with any delay, use attached reg file.

Installation:

-Unzip the file
-copy BackLight lock.reg file to SD card
-import the file using regedit
-softreset
-enjoy auto lock :)

zenkinz

Apr 21, 2005
www.zenyee.com

SephZero

Feb 12, 2008
For anyone who wants auto lock with any delay, use attached reg file.

Installation:

-Unzip the file
-copy BackLight lock.reg file to SD card
-import the file using regedit
-softreset
-enjoy auto lock :)

I follow the instruction but if the objective was to reduce or cancel the delay after pressing the power button, it doesn't work for me, the delay is very annoying :(

Last edited:

sunish

Apr 12, 2005
Thailand
transcriber.... 6.5 does not have it

dutty.... will it be possible for you to put together a cab for transcriber alongwith the htc keyboard from 6.1 release (its the 6.5 ouch input and keyboard tha has messed up transcriber)

lunakirb

Jun 20, 2009
AUH
dutty, anyboby

i got problems on the BT..using manila setting and turning the Bluetooth on and adding a device just keep on searching,usually we get a message saying no device found but in my case after waiting for maybe 5 to 10 minutes..a message pops up saying Bluetooth hardware problem..i never had problem with the BT before. even in the older roms and when i first bought this thing..
can anyone analyzed my prob. or the best is to just send it for repair

AldoMC

Jun 11, 2009
Recife
Strange number on taskbar.

Hello!

Could somebody tell me what is this strange number doing on my taskbar and how to remove it.

Using Dutty´s R8 with Dusk theme. The number was there even before I applied Dusk Theme´s CABs.

Already searched for numbers on taskbars and found nothing. Sorry if it´s been asked before.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Screen02.jpg
    Screen02.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 152

Svegetto

Sep 17, 2008
Hello!

Could somebody tell me what is this strange number doing on my taskbar and how to remove it.

Using Dutty´s R8 with Dusk theme. The number was there even before I applied Dusk Theme´s CABs.

Already searched for numbers on taskbars and found nothing. Sorry if it´s been asked before.

Thanks!

I believe that the '1' means that your SIM card (carrier) supports two phone numbers on a single sim. This is primarily used so that people can have one line business and the other for personal calls. If you look in the manual, it explains it in more detail, along with how to switch between the two lines.

lunakirb

Jun 20, 2009
AUH
Hello!

Thanks!

probably on the taskbar mate :)
try to uninstall it and run the device w/o that taskbar..
and observe if that strange # would appear again then its the rom
if not..on the taskbar :)

C

crashin84

i also have the problem that sms are not sorted correctly, seems as if the received ones are sorted from new to old on top... and then in the middle of the list my sent ones start sorted from old to new...
i synched with myphone and that went well the last times...