• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][B370][PLK-L01] codename H7T

Search This thread

t-ryder

Feb 23, 2011
www.t-ryder.de
OnePlus 8T
I guess maybe it depends on the app. I got telegram and tapatalk which give me instant push notifications. I never installed Whatsapp.

Is syncing enabled for your Whatsapp account?
Did you enable full background data for Whatsapp in mobile data management?

Last edited:

jove120

Apr 26, 2007
Madrid
Yes, I think the bug will be there until Honor fix it, and for every user the behaviour of the whatsapp notification will be different, so we need to wait.

Anyway thanks for your time.

Reactions: t-ryder

t-ryder

Feb 23, 2011
www.t-ryder.de
OnePlus 8T
You update room too fast. (its good. thanks for this.) maybe OTA update center in your rom?

Sometimes there were 3 updates in 4 days, yes. But I guess that was necessary. I will pause if possible...
I know that OTA center project, but I don't like it somehow. I decided that there will be no AROMA* and no OTA center for H7T.

*I used AROMA for older ROM projects, and it is cool but I don't want to write that script again.

hachuwaka

Mar 30, 2016
It's not bad to have updates regularly, may be the thing is having to flash a full ROM again so closely. But if those updates come up with interesting things, or with important changes, they're welcome. Thanks for everything @t-ryder.
By the way, why did you changed MCK r2 for B370 stock kernel? Just curious.

Enviado desde mi PLK-L01 mediante Tapatalk

zinko_pt

Dec 26, 2006
Manchester
Don't know about the effectiveness of the changes in RAM management.
Overall seems responsive as always, but RAM availability decreases until 1GB with usage and cleaning.

t-ryder

Feb 23, 2011
www.t-ryder.de
OnePlus 8T
@zinko_pt
You can change the heapsize from 512M to 384M if you wish to, or play around with the other vm settings in build.prop to your liking.

@hachuwaka
The MCK r2 kernel question... honest detailed answer:
Me and some other users were facing rare but there random reboots. I had 3 or 4 clues what could cause this, so I did try various combinations
of the ROM with Huawei system apps included and removed, fully deodexed and only partly odexed, SuperSU versions and kernels and with or without GOptimized system apps.
For me the stable version was v10 (Huawei system apps included, partly odexed, SuperSU 2.76 stable, no GOptimized apps and stock B370 kernel (with additional init.d mod in ramdisk).
It is not easy to catch all details of a rarely occuring random reboot in catlog, so I had to try to figure it out. Maybe this process seems a bit vague,
but as I mentioned before I am more like a modder, not an experienced dev.

If you would like to use MCK r2 just replace the boot.img inside the H7T ROM file with 7-zip and flash again.

zinko_pt

Dec 26, 2006
Manchester
@zinko_pt
You can change the heapsize from 512M to 384M if you wish to, or play around with the other vm settings in build.prop to your liking.

@hachuwaka
The MCK r2 kernel question... honest detailed answer:
Me and some other users were facing rare but there random reboots. I had 3 or 4 clues what could cause this, so I did try various combinations
of the ROM with Huawei system apps included and removed, fully deodexed and only partly odexed, SuperSU versions and kernels and with or without GOptimized system apps.
For me the stable version was v10 (Huawei system apps included, partly odexed, SuperSU 2.76 stable, no GOptimized apps and stock B370 kernel (with additional init.d mod in ramdisk).
It is not easy to catch all details of a rarely occuring random reboot in catlog, so I had to try to figure it out. Maybe this process seems a bit vague,
but as I mentioned before I am more like a modder, not an experienced dev.

If you would like to use MCK r2 just replace the boot.img inside the H7T ROM file with 7-zip and flash again.
Thanks. The bottom line is if it works and is fluid, it doesn't matter. It's just a number. Even 1GB free should be more than enough.

hachuwaka

Mar 30, 2016
But the new official Xposed (v86) is supposed to be compatible with Huawei roms, so why keep using wanam's?

toxicoman666

Aug 26, 2010
if you don t like the huawei launcher u can install ur favorite und set it to be the default one and then freeze the huawei launcher. i use nova launcher with xposed v86 framework...
with the huawei launcher (Huawei Theme engine) u must take the wanam version

Last edited:

hachuwaka

Mar 30, 2016
Thanks for every single one of your releases. Should we consider 10.1 as the final version then? Anyway, enjoy your OP3, it's the best phone in the market, in my opinion. Pity it doesn't come with an IR blaster.

Last edited:

t-ryder

Feb 23, 2011
www.t-ryder.de
OnePlus 8T
Thank you for your efforts.
Found GPS doesn't work on latest release. Factory reset it when installed.

Thanks for every single one of your releases. Should we consider 10.1 as the final version then? Anyway, enjoy your OP3, it's the best phone in the market, in my opinion. Pity it doesn't come with an IR blaster.

Yes, v10.1 is final then.

GPS does not work at all? Well that sucks, and I can not test. My H7 is ready to be sold. Bootloader locked.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ²³

308juhw.png

H7T ROM for Huawei Honor 7 PLK-L01

Project started April 2016 - now brought to XDA.
    Project discontinued at the end of July 2016.
    No future updates possible.

Download the h7t Theme here LINK

• Base B370 Android 6.0
    • modaco Kernel r2
    • deodexed
    • root / SuperSU
    • init.d support
    • busybox
    • 4G toggle
    • network speed notification
    • multi reboot panel
    • Camera 100% quality mod
    • Beats Audio mod
    • Headphone volume tweak
    • MIUI icons big pack mod
    • H7T eMIUI theme
    • Custom wallpaper
    • Resources debloat
    • Games debloat
    • Non HiSuite ISO (Windows explorer)
    • Gello Mod (Cyanogen Mod Browser)
    • Doze Mode Editor
    • SELinux Mode Switcher
    • SELinux permissive on boot
    • Google apps minimal (check out LINK to get more Google apps - you need ARM64 version)

Setting: bootloader unlocked + TWRP + B330/B370 stock -
    dirty flash over B330/B370 stock or full wipe / factory reset installation via TWRP (if problems occur).

35iyhl2.png

DOWNLOAD

H7T ROM v10.1 B370

Credits:
    - Huawei Honor
    - Android-Hilfe forums
    - XDA developers forums
    - Various app devs
    - Various wallpaper artists
    - PaulOBrien (B330 base ROM @ MoDaCo & xda)
    - tung91 (MIUI icons @ xda)
    - maximax2795 (some MIUI theme resources @ xda)
    - Demeth (camera mod @ xda)
    - androidexpert35 (Beats Audio mod @ xda)
    - Ryrzy (Help @ xda)
    - Ninnix96 (Gello @ xda)
    - messer (multi reboot panel @ Android Hilfe)
    - viper4android Team
    - Duophased (MIUI 8 @ dA)

Attention: I am not in any way responsible if you screw up your software, device or life trying to flash or using this ROM. If you got problems flashing or screw things up I will try to help.
    But mind that I a have job plus I am a quite busy and sometimes lazy guy.

Read the thread on my blog carefully, please.
    Don't blame me if you brick your device.
    H7T v9.0 is available.
    Check t-ryder.de for the download and changelog.
    Regarding H7T Project:

Development and support is discontinued from today.
    I will sell the Honor 7 next week, and my OP3 is on it's way.
    Thanks to all who were involved.
    @zinko_pt

See, I don't give that much about Antutu benchmark.
    I got a score of ~48000 on H7T v9.3, ~41000 on stock B370 odexed.
    On H7T B330 ~55000 and on stock B330 odexed ~47000.
    So I guess the Antutu scores just don't matter.
    If the ROM runs smooth and fast with the low/mid range SoC the device has I got what I wanted.
    @warzag
    I got SELinux permissive and doze mode freebee settings. But find out yourself what is best for you maybe.
    @non-toxic
    That is why I give credits to him at my website and gave kodus at various threads. Without @paulobrian no fun on Honor 7.
    And you are right, ROM cooking is not exactly ROM developing. That's what I've been saying for years now and I released some ROMs by now.
    I always said "I am not a dev, I am doing mods mostly" - still saying so.