[ROM][B704_ATX by Marismillas][JB 4.1.1] Huawei Ascend P1 U9200

Search This thread

Alobalobayeah

Oct 20, 2012
This is a semi-stable mod for our Huawei Ascend P1 based on the chinese firmware B704 EMUI 1.6. Hope you enjoy it! :laugh:

First of all: I'M NOT THE CREATOR OF THIS BEAUTIFUL ROM, I'M JUST THE "TRANSLATOR": THE CREATOR IS MARISMILLAS, AND YOU CAN FIND HIM (AND THIS PROJECT) HERE http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=674855, BUT IT'S IN SPANISH. THAT'S WHY I DECIDED (WITH HIS PERMISSION) TO TRANSLATE IT.

Features:

• Rom based on the B704 EmotionUI 1.6
  • Compiled by the ATXTeam
  • Flashable via CWM or TWRP (I suggest to emulate the 6.0.3.1, no problem with it ;) )
  • You don't have to come from a previous emui, so DIRECT INSTALLATION for everyone
  • Globalized (so lot of strings in chinese has been removed, you won't have any problem in the daily use)
  • Init.d support
  • Already rooted
  • Gapps are included
  • Some tweaks (zipalign, EXT4 optimization, SD Card 2048, better RAM management, sqlite optimized, Dalvik VM tweaked, faster internet, Kernel Tweaks, and other great stuff!)
  • Compatible with PurePerformanceX™

Obviously to flash it do a full wipe and then install zip from sdcard.
In the new revision (1.2) there is also the Fly-On_Mod to make a really butter-experience!
If you notice any kind of lag, download an Android Terminal Emulator with SU Active and write "entropy_on"

What works:
Almost all :D
Audio Lag in heavy games finally fixed

What doesn't work:
Fast forwarding videos in YouTube (still no solution, but marismillas's trying to fix it :/ to avoid it, go ahead with the video, then turn hd off, and then turn it again on. It should work)
Fast forwarding videos in the Video Player (PARTIALLY FIXED: you can use MX Player with H/W+ to avoid it)
Proxy is locked and it's like if we surf the net from China. Sometimes some sites are locked, very annoying :/ (FIXED: it is caused by the accelerator service in wi-fi settings, so if it happens, turn Accelerator Service off)

Download:
Link for 1.0 here
Link for 1.2 here

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-09-09-17-42-52.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-09-09-17-42-52.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 2,366
  • Screenshot_2013-09-09-17-43-24.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-09-09-17-43-24.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 2,270
Last edited:

agritux

Apr 11, 2012
Ankara
i dont know. i read about b704 and i think it is not stable.

actualy i am looking for the most stable rom.

stock or custom it doesnt matter.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a semi-stable mod for our Huawei Ascend P1 based on the chinese firmware B704 EMUI 1.6. Hope you enjoy it! :laugh:

First of all: I'M NOT THE CREATOR OF THIS BEAUTIFUL ROM, I'M JUST THE "TRANSLATOR": THE CREATOR IS MARISMILLAS, AND YOU CAN FIND HIM (AND THIS PROJECT) HERE http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=674855, BUT IT'S IN SPANISH. THAT'S WHY I DECIDED (WITH HIS PERMISSION) TO TRANSLATE IT.

Features:

• Rom based on the B704 EmotionUI 1.6
    • Compiled by the ATXTeam
    • Flashable via CWM or TWRP (I suggest to emulate the 6.0.3.1, no problem with it ;) )
    • You don't have to come from a previous emui, so DIRECT INSTALLATION for everyone
    • Globalized (so lot of strings in chinese has been removed, you won't have any problem in the daily use)
    • Init.d support
    • Already rooted
    • Gapps are included
    • Some tweaks (zipalign, EXT4 optimization, SD Card 2048, better RAM management, sqlite optimized, Dalvik VM tweaked, faster internet, Kernel Tweaks, and other great stuff!)
    • Compatible with PurePerformanceX™

Obviously to flash it do a full wipe and then install zip from sdcard.
    In the new revision (1.2) there is also the Fly-On_Mod to make a really butter-experience!
    If you notice any kind of lag, download an Android Terminal Emulator with SU Active and write "entropy_on"

What works:
    Almost all :D
    Audio Lag in heavy games finally fixed

What doesn't work:
    Fast forwarding videos in YouTube (still no solution, but marismillas's trying to fix it :/ to avoid it, go ahead with the video, then turn hd off, and then turn it again on. It should work)
    Fast forwarding videos in the Video Player (PARTIALLY FIXED: you can use MX Player with H/W+ to avoid it)
    Proxy is locked and it's like if we surf the net from China. Sometimes some sites are locked, very annoying :/ (FIXED: it is caused by the accelerator service in wi-fi settings, so if it happens, turn Accelerator Service off)

Download:
    Link for 1.0 here
    Link for 1.2 here
    i dont know. i read about b704 and i think it is not stable.

actualy i am looking for the most stable rom.

stock or custom it doesnt matter.

I've been using this ROM for 2 months, and I can assure that the unique problem is fast forwarding videos (like in description).. For the rest it is much stable

Inviato dal mio U9200 utilizzando Tapatalk