This is an unofficial release based on the sources provided by various other authors. Flashing this software may or may not void your warranty; it is your responsibility to know if that is the case.
hyperUnicorns is a variant of Dirty Unicorns that implements custom optimizations.
- Kernel built with HYPERTC 4.9.4/6.1.1 (arm-linux-androideabi)
- ROM built with UBERTC 6.0 (arm-eabi)
- If you're not coming from another DU build, you should factory reset. Otherwise, simply wiping /system, /cache, and Dalvik/ART cache should be fine.
- Flash latest TWRP by @Kutep0v from here.
- Flash the ROM.
- Flash GAPPS. I currently use unofficial OpenGapps without an issue on this ROM.
- Flash any other mods/etc. you want (e.g. Magisk).
Known Issues and Warnings
- DO NOT flash custom kernels. You will likely either run into a bootloop or bust your camera support. Sometimes, the camera doesn't work even after dirty flashing back to stock. In that case, wipe /system and then reflash the ROM.
- Stock cam issue for video recording (WIP). Please use Camu or Google Camera
- Do not post your bug-reports without logs, screenshots and useful info! Also do not post your bug-reports if you use custom kernels or Substratum themes!
I want to express my infinite gratitude to the person without whom this ROM would never have been born - @Agent_fabulous
For contributions to the DU source:
hyperUnicorns, ROM for the OnePlus One
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: AOSP / Dirty Unicorns
Beta Release Date: 2018-01-03
Last Updated 2018-01-08