[ROM][BBQ] CyanogenMod-6.1 for Nexus One :: V6.1.1 (12/15/2010)

Search This thread

offenberg

Oct 7, 2010
Copenhagen
I used this zip to update market. I cant remember where I got it from, just found it on my com. But I havent had any fc´s with this. So I gues it will work for others too. Flash from recovery

Attachments

• update-Vending-v2.2.6.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 97

cdmove

Apr 10, 2010
where can I get the kernel that came with this rom?

i flashed a different kernel and i want to go back.

iammbox

Jul 4, 2010
when i tether/hot spot, i lose connection to the internet in random times (in 1 min-15min or 1 hr from using).
when i check my phone web browser, i lost it there too. only way to fix it is to restart my phone.

please help D:

neok44

May 19, 2009
Florida
really hope someone here can help since as usual i'm getting ignored over at the official forum.

for SMS Popup i have custom colors set, but every time a text comes in it goes white, then waits 3 seconds (till the sound is already done with :angry: ) and then the trackball lights up the right color.

i had this working before i had to wipe and reinstall everything last night and now i can't remember how the hell i fixed it. would be nice if trackball colors in CM6 actually just worked like they were suppose to.

i already patched the framework with trackball alert pro and still, white shows up before SMS popup's settings take over.

cyberon

Jan 4, 2010
Google Pixel
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
i have a small problem with this rom. I use launcher pro & adw as well... the prob is that when i use fancy widget with launcher pro i get some background blurring on the weather icons that is being displayed on the fancy widget.. i don't have that blurring with those icons with ADW launcher.. i don't have that problem with any other roms.. like Gingerbread or plain froyo or MIUI... i have seen this problem only with CM6 rom with launcher pro...

Anyone else having the same issue???

Yep, same problem here. :mad:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built distribution of Android 2.2 (Froyo) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

This is an AOSP-based build with extra contributions from many people which you can use without any type of Google applications. I found a link from some other project that can be used to restore the Google parts, which can be found below or elsewhere in the thread. I've still included the various hardware-specific code, which seems to be slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Visit the CHANGELOG for a full list of changes and features!

All source code is available at the CyanogenMod Github! Send pull requests with your changes!

INSTRUCTIONS:
    - First time flashing CM 6 to your Nexus (or coming from another ROM)?
    1. Unlock/root your device and install Clockwork Recovery via ROM Manager or Amon_RA's recovery image
    2. Do a Nandroid backup!
    3. Update your radio if necessary
    4. WIPE
    5. Install the ROM
    5. Optionally install the Google Addon

- Upgrading from earlier CM6?
    1. Do a Nandroid Backup!
    2. Install the ROM (your Google apps will be backed up automatically)

HOW TO REPORT BUGS OR PROBLEMS?
    - Was it a hard reboot? Get me the file "/proc/last_kmsg".
    - Was it a soft reboot or a "boot loop"? Run "adb logcat" and get me the full output.
    - Pastebin links preferred
    - Please use the issue tracker whenever possible!

Please visit the CyanogenMod Wiki for step-by-step installation walkthroughs and tons of other useful information.

The preferred method of installation is via ROM Manager, or you can head over to the CM Forums for manual downloads.

Thank you to EVERYONE involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging and documenting! Enjoy!
    Google Maps 5.0 Rotation for Cm 6.1.1

so anybody tried Google Maps rotation on Cm 6.1.1 yet ?

Edit:

- in ../system/etc/permissions/..
    - exchange "android.hardware.touchscreen.multitouch.xml" with "android.hardware.touchscreen.multitouch.distinct.xml" (perm 644)
    - reboot
    Did you remember to change the permission of the new file to 644?
    I keep getting OTA notifications about 2.3.3. Is it possible for me to canx the notifications for good?

It's for cm7 but I can't imagine it's that different.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=11740036&postcount=15032
    Anyone have trouble using the sms unlock swipe from the unlock screen? Phone, unlock and sound seem to be working but not SMS. I am using Launcher Pro, not ADW.

You have to set it to a particular program. Go to cyanogen mod settings > input settings > make sure phone and messaging is checked > then set messaging tab application. If you don't see your program on the initial list, choose applications, and it'll show you all your installed apps. I set mine to go straight to google voice.

Good luck.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk