[ROM][BBQ] CyanogenMod-7 for Nexus One :: V7.0.3 (05/06/2011)

Search This thread

Deekayy

Jan 29, 2010
Yeah i've done that still it's glitchy. Unlike the htc sense you can link fb to a specific contact and it will show the picture. Is there a alternative fb app that can sync correctly?

venec

Jun 26, 2010
Calgary
Hi, dont know if this is a kown issue or not but everytime i install this rom works nice for a couple of weeks and after that, weird stuff start to happen, usually after a reboot some of my configurations reset: the keyboard goes back to the stock instead of slide it for example , and even sometimes widgets stop working, and the only way to fix them is to reinstall the app.

All my install are done after full wipe...

any ideas?

Neitmrh15

Sep 21, 2010
Hudson, NH
When I'm in a message in the messaging app I can draw yellow lines, but I don't recall being able to do that before, nor does it seem to do anything.

Can anyone explain what it does, or how to turn it off?

Babydollll

When I'm in a message in the messaging app I can draw yellow lines, but I don't recall being able to do that before, nor does it seem to do anything.

Can anyone explain what it does, or how to turn it off?

It's called gesture trace. You have too enable it in settings though. They are like the lockscreen gestures you can use. You have to "build" the gestures you want in settings though first (draw a circle to goto settings, draw a heart to call your significant other...ect)

I didn't write that. ;) Prove it!!!

kharma45

Apr 15, 2010
Londonderry/Derry
I've just noticed something for the second time on this ROM, the stock messaging app has deleted all my messages itself without being told to, and 'Delete old messages' is unchecked in the settings.

This happened to anyone else?

KAwAtA

Jan 15, 2010
I've just noticed something for the second time on this ROM, the stock messaging app has deleted all my messages itself without being told to, and 'Delete old messages' is unchecked in the settings.

This happened to anyone else?

Deleted mine before only happened once though. I just back it up once in a while now just incase

shockaholick

Jan 28, 2010

Hey Method-
I still have a terrible time with my gps signal. In CM7.0 I had no issues. But this version is def not helping my gps at all. I use it on a daily basis. For driving, and for Runkeeper. I sometimes have to toggle the gps, but that doesnt always work. Any other suggestions? Because I feel the app you suggested is not working?

Is anyone else having gps issues? If so, what are you doing to fix it?

KAwAtA

Jan 15, 2010
Hey Method-
I still have a terrible time with my gps signal. In CM7.0 I had no issues. But this version is def not helping my gps at all. I use it on a daily basis. For driving, and for Runkeeper. I sometimes have to toggle the gps, but that doesnt always work. Any other suggestions? Because I feel the app you suggested is not working?

Is anyone else having gps issues? If so, what are you doing to fix it?

having same issue as you here. My only solution so far is to run gps status, let it find its satellites and then use maps or whatever. It's stupid, and takes a lot of time .. but it works -_- at least for me

shockaholick

Jan 28, 2010
having same issue as you here. My only solution so far is to run gps status, let it find its satellites and then use maps or whatever. It's stupid, and takes a lot of time .. but it works -_- at least for me

I hope there is a fix for this in the next build. I was thinking about looking at some of the nightlies, or just going back down to maybe cm7.0.2....IDK..but it rather annoying if you use the GPS everyday.

I do love this MOD, and that is one of two cons I have with this rom. The second con is not being able to get wi fi calling on my phone. I know peeps have tweaked their device by deleting some files to make room for wi fi calling...but in all honesty..I'm waiting to get a SENSATION with an unlocked bootloader ;)

method77

Apr 10, 2010
Arahova
I hope there is a fix for this in the next build. I was thinking about looking at some of the nightlies, or just going back down to maybe cm7.0.2....IDK..but it rather annoying if you use the GPS everyday.

I do love this MOD, and that is one of two cons I have with this rom. The second con is not being able to get wi fi calling on my phone. I know peeps have tweaked their device by deleting some files to make room for wi fi calling...but in all honesty..I'm waiting to get a SENSATION with an unlocked bootloader ;)
try installing a nightly instead of going back. They are completely stable

sitinon327

Aug 14, 2009
New Orleans

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built distribution of Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

This is an AOSP-based build with extra contributions from many people which you can use without any type of Google applications. I found a link from some other project that can be used to restore the Google parts, which can be found below or elsewhere in the thread. I've still included the various hardware-specific code, which seems to be slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Visit the CHANGELOG for a full list of changes and features!

All source code is available at the CyanogenMod Github!

If you'd like to to contribute to CyanogenMod, checkout our Gerrit instance.

INSTRUCTIONS:
    - First time flashing CM 7 to your N1 (or coming from another ROM)?
    1. Unlock/root your device and install Clockwork Recovery via ROM Manager or Amon_RA's recovery image
    2. Do a Nandroid backup!
    3. Update your radio if necessary
    4. WIPE
    5. Install the ROM
    5. Optionally install the Google Addon

- Upgrading from earlier CM7 or nightly build?
    1. Do a Nandroid Backup!
    2. Install the ROM (your Google apps will be backed up automatically)

HOW TO REPORT BUGS OR PROBLEMS?
    - Was it a hard reboot? Get me the file "/proc/last_kmsg".
    - Was it a soft reboot or a "boot loop"? Run "adb logcat" and get me the full output.
    - Pastebin links preferred
    - Please use the issue tracker whenever possible!

Please visit the CyanogenMod Wiki for step-by-step installation walkthroughs and tons of other useful information.

The preferred method of installation is via ROM Manager, or you can head over to the CM Forums for manual downloads.

Thank you to EVERYONE involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging and documenting! Enjoy!
    7.0-final is here. I did my best to alleviate the wonk issue, but it's not perfect for everyone. I plan to continue to work on it, but it's tough without a device that has the issue.

Anyway, I hope you like it. We've got lots of stuff in the works :)
    libaudio.so FIX by jyxent - WONK FIX

The other side of the world, a tiny user just woke up. Good Morning and GREAT JOB jyxent

WARNING: This is for Nexus One only. The libaudio file is hardware specific and shouldn't be used in phones with different processors, and won't make a difference in any other phones anyways.

This is a flashable zip for ANY recovery.

All credit due to jyxent. I just made this more convenient for users by creating a flashable zip.

Original post by jyxent
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ostcount=17816

Mirror:
    libaudio-WONKFIX-signed.zip

Latest Update
    The WONK FIX was merged into nightly build 74. If you are using build 74, u do not need this fix. If u are using stable builds or pre nightly build 74, then u can use this fix till u upgrade latest nightly.
    Still working on the a1026 "wonk" issue. It's a race condition in the kernel. On the bugs-to-kill list for this week. I went ahead with the RC since there are workarounds (the app, or you can turn off the a1026 in build.prop). We wanted to get a checkpoint release out there so we can get bug reports on a known revision.
    Thanks. Do you flash DT right after flashing RC2? Also do you have to run DT and move Dalvic-cache after flashing? Please describe the steps you are using if you don't mind. I was pulling my hair out last week trying all version of DT. Thinking about flashing RC2 tonight. I'm currently running MicroMod Final version 1.4 G-bread. Thanks in advanced!

1. Always Flash DT after every flash of a new ROM before you reboot.
    2. First time flash DT, upon bootup, it will auto move internal apps to ext partition. No need for any DT commands.
    3. Optional but recommended is to move dalvik-cache to sd. Note this is a one-time command only. Subsequently just remember point number 1.
    PHP:
    su
    a2sd cachesd

Only command u ever need is to move ONCE dalvik-cache to sd. No need for any more DT commands. Its that simple. Some others may provide commands like "a2sd reinstall" but it is not necessary.

Simple yet effective. :D

DT 2.7.5.2 Modified

or

DT 2.7.5.2-1 Modified

Note from DT dev tkirton on DT 2.7.5.3 betas
    It seems I'm getting mixed results with these betas. I'm not sure why this is occurring, some people have been able to get this working right while others have had a hard time with it.

Currently, I'm rebuilding the entire program. This takes a while because I have to figure out how to pack all these options into the program but make it small enough to where it will run correctly.

I will say that some of the beta features are coming back out...one of them is the search for a partition code. I suspect that code may be leading me into issues with certain platforms, so I'm going back to the 2.7.5.2 method of mounting (mmcblk0p2 or mmcblk1p2).

If you are using EXT4 partition, you may wanna see my post here
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=12533976&postcount=1314
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone