[ROM][BBQ] CyanogenMod-7 for Nexus One :: V7.0.3 (05/06/2011)

Search This thread

KAwAtA

Jan 15, 2010
Yes! Twice now my phone's lost the GPS signal while navigating. This is clearly a bug and it needs to be fixed.

whew! so it's not only me thank goodness. I only have GPS when I run GPS Status and then use maps or whatever, but that's so annoying and frustrating -_-

Deliamber

May 26, 2010
Portland, OR
Probably in the next few days, keep your eye on this commit http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#change,6120

Looks like it was merged yesterday morning. Hopefully this means we'll see the RC any time now?

My N1's always been stock, but I can tell the power button isn't as "clicky" as it used to be (I'm very careful with it though, using only the minimum pressure). So I'm motivated to move to something with trackball wake. I've been wanting to try CM ever since they got the FM radio working in 6.1.0, but held off since I knew there'd be an official Gingerbread release and figured I'd wait for that to be folded into CM7. That and I hadn't quite exhausted my warranty yet. ;) Then the wonk issue surfaced, so I've been waiting for an official release with that fix.

So, just as soon as 7.1.0-RC1 hits, I'm gonna give it a go!

PeRRiiN

Apr 5, 2010
CA
I'm beginning to think no one uses cyanogen anymore lmao.

In the past there would be like 10 pages of new posts the second cyanogen released any ROM....now people don't even care. Poor cyanogen.

schizophrenia

May 11, 2009
I'm beginning to think no one uses cyanogen anymore lmao.

In the past there would be like 10 pages of new posts the second cyanogen released any ROM....now people don't even care. Poor cyanogen.

its not Cyanogenmod, its less and less people using Nexus One
I am on 7.1.0 RC1 however and I wonder why no one update this post?

albundy2010

Sep 24, 2010
This rom is old. There is no point to comment in this thread anymore. Anybody with a clue didnot.......

Sent from my Nexus One using XDA App

Jayman007

Sep 19, 2007
Las Vegas
Late to the game

I guess I'm pretty late to the game but I just got my nexus 1 and am trying to figure out what the most stable rom for this phone is. After reading that this rom is dead would someone please share some insight on what I should be looking at.

Thanks guys.

Shivammcool

Dec 18, 2010
Mississauga
Is it just me or is adw launcher getting quite old.
Don't you think Cyanogen should create his own launcher?
Launcherpro is ok....but the free version is no good.

CYANOGEN, IF YOU READ THIS CAN YOU PLEASE THINK ABOUT THE FOLLOWING.....CAN YOU PLEASE CHANGE THE LAUNCHER FOR CYANOGENMOD? Either to adw ex, launcher pro plus or even better...make your own launcher, PLEASE. Having adw as stock is a real turnoff.

If you could make your own one (like what miui did) then you can make it to fit perfect with your awesome rom
:)

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA App

makelegs

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 14, 2010
Kansas City

CYANOGEN, IF YOU READ THIS CAN YOU PLEASE THINK ABOUT THE FOLLOWING.....CAN YOU PLEASE CHANGE THE LAUNCHER FOR CYANOGENMOD? Either to adw ex, launcher pro plus or even better...make your own launcher, PLEASE. Having adw as stock is a real turnoff.

If you could make your own one (like what miui did) then you can make it to fit perfect with your awesome rom

« yawn » ....

baseballfanz

Oct 19, 2010
Sugar Land TX
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G

Dude why the **** you keep asking this same ****s over and over?
Spend a few bucks and get adw ex or launcher pro you cheap ass

Last edited:
G

GuestX0019

+ 1 Million

This guys got two similar posts today in two differnet N1 threads and don't have an N1. This is old news with him.

MODS???

kuljit55

Feb 11, 2008
can any one help me, i am looking for a kernel which will give me good battary life with this rom

thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built distribution of Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

This is an AOSP-based build with extra contributions from many people which you can use without any type of Google applications. I found a link from some other project that can be used to restore the Google parts, which can be found below or elsewhere in the thread. I've still included the various hardware-specific code, which seems to be slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Visit the CHANGELOG for a full list of changes and features!

All source code is available at the CyanogenMod Github!

If you'd like to to contribute to CyanogenMod, checkout our Gerrit instance.

INSTRUCTIONS:
    - First time flashing CM 7 to your N1 (or coming from another ROM)?
    1. Unlock/root your device and install Clockwork Recovery via ROM Manager or Amon_RA's recovery image
    2. Do a Nandroid backup!
    3. Update your radio if necessary
    4. WIPE
    5. Install the ROM
    5. Optionally install the Google Addon

- Upgrading from earlier CM7 or nightly build?
    1. Do a Nandroid Backup!
    2. Install the ROM (your Google apps will be backed up automatically)

HOW TO REPORT BUGS OR PROBLEMS?
    - Was it a hard reboot? Get me the file "/proc/last_kmsg".
    - Was it a soft reboot or a "boot loop"? Run "adb logcat" and get me the full output.
    - Pastebin links preferred
    - Please use the issue tracker whenever possible!

Please visit the CyanogenMod Wiki for step-by-step installation walkthroughs and tons of other useful information.

The preferred method of installation is via ROM Manager, or you can head over to the CM Forums for manual downloads.

Thank you to EVERYONE involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging and documenting! Enjoy!
    7.0-final is here. I did my best to alleviate the wonk issue, but it's not perfect for everyone. I plan to continue to work on it, but it's tough without a device that has the issue.

Anyway, I hope you like it. We've got lots of stuff in the works :)
    libaudio.so FIX by jyxent - WONK FIX

The other side of the world, a tiny user just woke up. Good Morning and GREAT JOB jyxent

WARNING: This is for Nexus One only. The libaudio file is hardware specific and shouldn't be used in phones with different processors, and won't make a difference in any other phones anyways.

This is a flashable zip for ANY recovery.

All credit due to jyxent. I just made this more convenient for users by creating a flashable zip.

Original post by jyxent
    http://xdaforums.com/show...ostcount=17816

Mirror:
    libaudio-WONKFIX-signed.zip

Latest Update
    The WONK FIX was merged into nightly build 74. If you are using build 74, u do not need this fix. If u are using stable builds or pre nightly build 74, then u can use this fix till u upgrade latest nightly.
    Still working on the a1026 "wonk" issue. It's a race condition in the kernel. On the bugs-to-kill list for this week. I went ahead with the RC since there are workarounds (the app, or you can turn off the a1026 in build.prop). We wanted to get a checkpoint release out there so we can get bug reports on a known revision.
    Thanks. Do you flash DT right after flashing RC2? Also do you have to run DT and move Dalvic-cache after flashing? Please describe the steps you are using if you don't mind. I was pulling my hair out last week trying all version of DT. Thinking about flashing RC2 tonight. I'm currently running MicroMod Final version 1.4 G-bread. Thanks in advanced!

1. Always Flash DT after every flash of a new ROM before you reboot.
    2. First time flash DT, upon bootup, it will auto move internal apps to ext partition. No need for any DT commands.
    3. Optional but recommended is to move dalvik-cache to sd. Note this is a one-time command only. Subsequently just remember point number 1.
    PHP:
    su
    a2sd cachesd

Only command u ever need is to move ONCE dalvik-cache to sd. No need for any more DT commands. Its that simple. Some others may provide commands like "a2sd reinstall" but it is not necessary.

Simple yet effective. :D

DT 2.7.5.2 Modified

or

DT 2.7.5.2-1 Modified

Note from DT dev tkirton on DT 2.7.5.3 betas
    It seems I'm getting mixed results with these betas. I'm not sure why this is occurring, some people have been able to get this working right while others have had a hard time with it.

Currently, I'm rebuilding the entire program. This takes a while because I have to figure out how to pack all these options into the program but make it small enough to where it will run correctly.

I will say that some of the beta features are coming back out...one of them is the search for a partition code. I suspect that code may be leading me into issues with certain platforms, so I'm going back to the 2.7.5.2 method of mounting (mmcblk0p2 or mmcblk1p2).

If you are using EXT4 partition, you may wanna see my post here
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=12533976&postcount=1314