[ROM][BETA-1][SM-G360H/HU][Marshmallow 6.0] PAC-ROM for Samsung Galaxy Core Prime

Search This thread

itsmedRb

Oct 14, 2015
Kolkata
REVIEW PAC ROM WITH XPOSED INSTALLED!
Major pros:
*RIL proper works (single SIM with SIM 2 Slot otherwise u know, sorry double SIM users, I have not checked)
*Screen Record fine
*Camera quality fine but a little bit lower than RR
Cons:
*Sound from media player or anything except call are too low. Sound in headphone is normal. No added sound.
*Cast not working with win 10(If I am wrong correct me)

Reactions: gabbyRIL

gabbyRIL

Dec 12, 2013
plus.google.com
REVIEW PAC ROM WITH XPOSED INSTALLED!
Major pros:
*RIL proper works (single SIM with SIM 2 Slot otherwise u know, sorry double SIM users, I have not checked)
*Screen Record fine
*Camera quality fine but a little bit lower than RR
Cons:
*Sound from media player or anything except call are too low. Sound in headphone is normal. No added sound.
*Cast not working with win 10(If I am wrong correct me)

Have you experience froze?
If not how can you share how you tweak the settings?

gabbyRIL

Dec 12, 2013
plus.google.com
I don not use phone as gaming. May be frozen with hard work.

Not using it for gaming also. What happened is when I browse or just simple using twitter or IG or any thing on the PAC ROM it froze and the only thing that helps is to reboot the device.

And if you notice you get laggy when scrolling down. Anyway I'm back to resurrection remix. Its more likely stable

gabbyRIL

Dec 12, 2013
plus.google.com
nope. my phone is smooth.
May be helpful
First flash stock ROM from smart switch (no need ROM download, see tutorial by me)
now flash twrp and pac rom.
DONE!

I just did believe I tried it more that 10x same result got froze. i did back to stock via odin clear system cache data dalvik even tried different twrp version same result

Then I back to stock via smart switch 5x clear everything same result.

Now I'm back with RR much smoother now

@anonymous94

Aug 8, 2015
I just did believe I tried it more that 10x same result got froze. i did back to stock via odin clear system cache data dalvik even tried different twrp version same result

Then I back to stock via smart switch 5x clear everything same result.

Now I'm back with RR much smoother now
Emmc issue only appeared in stock rom, it doesn't effecf custom rom

king

Mar 30, 2016
Faisalabad
I'll stay with RR for the mean time

Anyway how is your experience with PAC ?
How to you find it compared to RR?

Because for me i am very vocal that RR is better the only problem is the signal drop
after didabling kernel panic the rom is working fine and smooth,there are no more freezes or lags and as the RIL is also improved it is definitely better for me than RR

---------- Post added at 06:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 AM ----------

telegram link not working?

Reactions: gabbyRIL

@anonymous94

Aug 8, 2015

gabbyRIL

Dec 12, 2013
plus.google.com
Okay so I just disable kernel panic and its working smooth as of the moment

And this is what I notice it actually froze down when multiple download is performed
Or
When a download is performed and or trying to use the phone to browse face or etc any action when a current download may froze the device

remilia15

Jan 1, 2017
/dev/ram
Hi all people. I'm Remilia, developer of G531H
The reason I came here was: @doesntexits (the developer who made ROMs for G360H before) has left the device (it was actually not) because he had got a job long time ago (if you see him in the G531H forum, that's not him, it's me. I borrowed his account xD). He must have told this before right?
Anyway, I want to continue his project, and I also need to bring up a fresh start once more as he did. As I don't have the device, I need some testers here. Anyone wants to join our Telegram testers group, here's the invitation link:
https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAD_e6Qj6SRtGkXcazw

Thanks all :)

rms112

Apr 19, 2016
The reason I came here was: @doesntexits (the developer who made ROMs for G360H before) has left the device (it was actually not) because he had got a job long time ago (if you see him in the G531H forum, that's not him, it's me. I borrowed his account xD). He must have told this before right?
Anyway, I want to continue his project, and I also need to bring up a fresh start once more as he did. As I don't have the device, I need some testers here. Anyone wants to join our Telegram testers group, here's the invitation link:

Hey thanks man. Could you possibly build Resurrection Remix N or Lineage OS (N based) for this device? We already have RR based on M which is almost stable for daily use. So fixing CM 13 would be pointless imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: xD2SH

JuneX05

Dec 26, 2016
Arusha
Sorry guys i need help on how to disable kernel panic. Can somebody give me the steps?

Actually for other users i am using pacrom its like 7 hours now no signal problems and i am using double sim cards apart from the freezing i have not yet experienced anything yet.

Have fun:D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Header.png

PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Screenshots.png

PAC_man_slider.gif

Features.png

Features_List.png

Disclaimer.png

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty! *

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us! *

* Do not ask for ETAs!! *

How_to_Install.png

* Download the ROM and GApps *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Wipe data/factory reset *

* Flash the ROM and then GApps *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy *

How_to_Update.png

* Download the latest version *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Flash the ROM *

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-ROM *

Not_Working.png

Other_Info.png

* None for now *

Download.png

Credits.png

* PAC-ROM Team *

* Cyanogen Team *

* AOKP Team *

* DirtyUnicorns *

* SlimRoms *

* Vanir *

* Omnirom *

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names) *

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names) *

* And of course, thank you for your love and support! *

Support.png

Support us with these banners:

pac_user_banner.png

pac_poweredby_banner.png

Help with server costs

donate.gif

XDA:DevDB Information
    PAC-ROM MM, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Core Prime

Contributors
    [email protected], doesntexits
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: stock 4.4.x
    Based On: Cyanogenmod

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: 1
    Beta Release Date: 2017-02-21

Created 2017-02-21
    Last Updated 2017-02-21

WHY IS PAC BETTER THAN RR
    • RIL fixed [Hope so :p]
      need testing. [i hav been using pac for 1 week & there is no signal drop ( without using mobile data)
      if using single sim put it in slot 2
    • Screencast works
    • MTP sdcard works
    • Gello and Doze added
    • Deodexed

WHY IS RR BETTER THAN PAC
    • much more customisable

Extra
    • The rom already uses coretm v3.2
    • Fix for wifi downloads : To prevent downloads from getting paused -dont press the power button , let the screen turn off itself. it only get paused if u press power button
    • Offline charging works partially [there is no charge animation,but phone gets charged]
    Thanks guys for testing
    I like to know how's RIL ,is it working good
    RR will be updated soon..