LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
This Rom works on MI PAD 4 or MI PAD 4 PLUS
1. Download ROM, Gapps, TWRP recovery.
2. Flash TWRP Recovery via fastboot (fastboot flash recovery pathTo/recovery.img)
3. Boot into Recovery
4. Format System, Data and wipe Dalvik, Cache from recovery (Wipe Option).
5. Flash Lineage zip.
6. Flash Gapps zip.
6.2 Root: Download Magisk & flash Magisk zip via Recovery
TWRP with ability to decrypt /data/ partition (origin)
Clover Builds (by S-trace)
lineage-17.1-20200512-UNOFFICIAL-clover.zip - Current release.
Gapps (use open_gapps-arm64-10.0 versions only)
OTA support has been added in lineage-17.1-20200406-UNOFFICIAL-clover build.
Any test reports are greatly appreciated.
If your device is encrypted and you are using Magisk - please use TWRP with encryption support (above) and install downloaded by OTA updater ZIP manually after reboot into TWRP, or reflash Magisk ZIP after update (reboot to TWRP, decrypt /data/ and then flash Magisk).
To pass SafetyNet ctsProfile enable Magisk Hide in Magisk Manager and wipe Play Store data.
- Legal questions about the state of this project:
rcstar6696, the original developer of this ROM have abandoned it for a while after the build 20200106 , and I (S-trace) built a new build of this ROM, and then I fixed an issue with WLAN Tethering offload on encrypted devices (rcstar6696 don't support the device encryption, but don't forbid the encryption completely), and then I got the invite from rcstar6696 to the xiaomi-sdm660 team to maintain the LineageOS for the clover (rcstar6696 supports several Xiaomi SDM660 devices, not only clover). Then I got the piracy attack from LR-user but rcstar6696 responded to this attack and confirmed me as the new LineageOS maintainer for clover because he simply not have the time to maintain 3 ROMs and transferred this project to me.
I'm too don't have much time to develop the LineageOS for clover, so I just merge the cr-8.0 branch to lineage-17.1 branch and build the ROM, install it to my clover tablet (LTE-4GB-8" model) and quickly test it, and (if no problems were detected) upload it and post it here and release the ROM as an OTA update. So, please also thank rcstar6696 for this ROM, because I don't develop it very much but just maintain it using rcstar6696 original development for cr-8.0 ROM.
Changes (full changelog):
- May Security Patch
- Switched to cr-8.0-eas common vendor tree
- Android updated to 10.0.0_r35
- Kernel updated to 4.4.223
- Blobs updated to LA.UM.8.2.r1-06500-sdm660.0
- Misc LineageOS fixes and updates
- DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
- If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
- If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
[ROM][BETA][10.x] LineageOS 17.1 [clover / MiPad4/ MiPad4 Plus], ROM for the Xiaomi Mi Pad 4
Source Code: https://github.com/xiaomi-sdm660
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
Based On: Lineage
Current Beta Version: 17.1-20200512
Beta Release Date: 2020-05-12
Last Updated 2020-07-20