Install Magisk. It will have cts profile mismatch in safetynet check. you have to fix it by magisk hide props config. there is aconfig for mipad for, look for the procedure in interne. Clear google play store and
services app data. Restart your device will pass cts profile in safety net. Now you can download netflix from playstore. Works in my three devices.
I fixed problem with netflix after changing fingerprint to xiaomi device which does not exist in China version. If fingerprint defines China version of device, play store will not find an app and an app will not work after installation.Can anyone help me to get Netflix working on this?
I'm a super novice when it comes to flashing ROMS and stuff.
I bought the tablet 1 year ago and at the time I unlocked the bootloader and updated to version 10.1 EU of MIUI. This was fine and I had Netflix working.
Now today I decided to update to 10.3 and install LineageOS to try something new. It's updated and installed, but I can't get Netflix to show up in the playstore?
Many thanks for this info. Bumped build till December security patches. If someone need new build please let me know, i'll upload then.Hi all, I'm posting to express thanks to all the devs whose work made this great ROM possible, and especially to @rcstar6696 and @S-trace and @michael_ch and @sabar_op.
After much trial & error, I have just successfully compiled a new build of this 17.1 LineageOS ROM, with an updated Android security patch (August 5, 2021) and an updated kernel version to 4.4.245-Xiaomi_SDM660-LA.UM.8.2.r2-02500+ #2 Mon Aug 16 19:23:55 PDT 2021.
I have been running it on my MiPad 4 for a day now, and it seems to run as well as the @sabar_op version from October 2, 2020, that I was running before.
I'll try to find a place to host the zip file.
(Edit - I used Sourceforge, here's the link: )
I am a total newb at ROM building, but if I could pull it off, then I'm sure lots more of you could do it too. Obviously there are huge advantages to being able to do it for yourself.
There are plenty of how-to guides here at XDA, and I loosely followed this one: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/guide-build-lineageos-how-to-use-github.3551484/
I started with Ubuntu 20.04 running in a VM on a Windows 10 PC, but even with 16 GB of ram configured for it on the VM, the build process kept crashing until finally I installed and enabled ZRAM. That last step took the build process from an ordeal of 3+ hours to get to 85% done at the failure point, into a 59 minute and 32 second speed demon success! After so many failures, I could hardly believe it finally worked.
Once everything was set up, the working commands in the terminal were as follows:
repo init -u https://github.com/LineageOS/android.git -b lineage-17.1 repo sync --force-sync source build/envsetup.sh brunch lineage_clover-userdebug
The specific conversation between @michael_ch and @rcstar6696 at post #909 and #910 in this thread was crucial to make it work. From that, I was able to create a working XML file in the local_manifests folder of the source code.
From reading that, my final local_manifest XML file looked like this:
(edit - Now I see a typo in sabarop's github address, which explains why those files didn't sync. Oh well, next time...)
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <manifest> <remote name="lineageos" fetch="https://github.com/LineageOS/" /> <remote name="sdm660" fetch="https://github.com/xiaomi-sdm660/" /> <remote name="rcstar6696" fetch="https://github.com/rcstar6696/" /> <remote name="crdroidandroid" fetch="https://github.com/crdroidandroid/" /> <remote name="sabraop" fetch="https://github.com/sabraop/" /> <!-- BUILD MANIFEST --> <project name="android_build_scripts" path="build/scripts" remote="sdm660" revision="lineage-17.0"> <linkfile src="buildxiaomi.sh" dest="buildxiaomi.sh" /> <linkfile src="buildxiaomi_kernel.sh" dest="buildxiaomi_kernel.sh" /> <linkfile src="sync.sh" dest="sync.sh" /> <linkfile src="buildmodule.sh" dest="buildmodule.sh" /> </project> <!-- Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 (clover) --> <project name="android_device_xiaomi_clover" path="device/xiaomi/clover" remote="sdm660" revision="lineage-17.1" /> <project name="android_device_xiaomi_sdm660-common" path="device/xiaomi/sdm660-common" remote="sdm660" revision="cr-8.0-hmp" /> <project name="android_kernel_xiaomi_clover" path="kernel/xiaomi/clover" remote="sdm660" revision="kernel.lnx.4.4.r38-rel-wifi" /> <project name="android_kernel_xiaomi_sdm660" path="kernel/xiaomi/sdm660" remote="sdm660" revision="master" /> <project name="android_vendor_xiaomi_clover" path="vendor/xiaomi/clover" remote="sdm660" revision="master" /> <project name="android_vendor_xiaomi_sdm660-common" path="vendor/xiaomi/sdm660-common" remote="sdm660" revision="cr-8.0-hmp" /> <project name="android_vendor_xiaomi_MiuiCamera" path="vendor/xiaomi/MiuiCamera" remote="sdm660" revision="master" /> <!-- Fixes "make: clang: Command not found" kernel build failure --> <project path="prebuilts/clang/host/linux-x86/clang-r377782c" name="android_prebuilts_clang_host_linux-x86_clang-6305083" groups="pdk" clone-depth="1" remote="crdroidandroid" revision="10.0"/> </manifest>
Nice. Glad my post helped you compile it for yourself.
Oops, forgot to update links after migration to new hosting. All fixed. Also bumped build to august security patch (05.08.2022)