[ROM][BETA][11.0][Capricorn] Pixel Experience [NORMAL][AOSP][r32][10/03/2021]

Search This thread

GeoWi

Mar 1, 2011
Wakefield
Hello, my MI5 s is getting too slow now (still original). I have the global 10.2 version (security patch2018) Can you, please, point me to where I can get step by step guidance to flash this apparently great ROM? :)

rubens77

Mar 4, 2014
Great rom! The only thing that doesn't seem to work is screen cast. It works with Chromecast but can't connect to smart TVs.

Last edited:

Fisbixis

Jan 9, 2021
Hello, my MI5 s is getting too slow now (still original). I have the global 10.2 version (security patch2018) Can you, please, point me to where I can get step by step guidance to flash this apparently great ROM? :)

1. Download last PE10 and last build MIUI 11 FW.
2. Don't forget activate usb debugging.
3. Reboot to recovery (TWRP).
4. Wipe cache, dalvik, data & system.
5. Install MIUI 11 last build FW. ( https://xiaomifirmwareupdater. com/firmware/capricorn/stable/V11.0.2.0.OAGCNXM/)
6. Reboot recovery (TWRP).
7. Install PE10 last build Jan 26th
8. Reboot.
9. Wait about 5 minutes
10. Done

I installed PE 10 plus edition according to this instruction. Maybe it will work with PE 11.

detxz

Apr 5, 2021
Hello guys!

First of all, many thanks to Jonas for this ROM.

I would like to know if anyone is using gcam and which version works best for you? Could you share with link/ version? I tried different ones, but in most cases they either just don't work / don't install, or they work very unstable + the front camera is always turned upside down and green.

My phone is mi5s and this ROM

Thanks!

rubens77

Mar 4, 2014
AllShare/Miracast successfully searched devices, but don't connected, crashed wfd. Although not particularly valuable functionality. Otherwise it works fine so far, no problems, no random reboots. Thx, great work

I am actually very interested in the Miracast functionality as I am using it as media device at home and it works fine in the version 10. Would be great if anyone else could give it another try and post the outcome :)

Hi, I also have problems with the wfd service. I can see my LG tv in the devices list, but it doesn't connect (TV sometimes ask to allow the connection, but it doesn't work).

I've also added persist.debug.wfd.enable=1 in /system/build.prop, but it didn't solve the problem.

Reactions: Mam.Q and gollum82

saaaaamudz

Oct 19, 2017
I've tried install PE 11 PLUS newest version, and facing that fingerprint reader not working. It work when you set new fingerprint, but when you try to unlock by fingerprint, it keep say that cant recognize the fingerprint, I've tried another finger and it still same.

Something was wrong?

HFQ

May 3, 2021
I can't wake up Google Assistant with voice when I'm using my phone.
Screenshot_20210506-171046_Google.png

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone