• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][BETA][12][TOCO][OFFICIAL] Kang-OS 3.0 | Snowflakes

Search This thread
kangos.jpg

/*
* We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at us for messing up your device, We will laugh at you.
* It is your fault because you chose to do all the modifications on your device.
* Remember projects like these and the work done on them is a hobby to the
* contributors and the team members, no one is working for you nor is getting paid for it
* have some respect for the work done by them since it is done purely on interest or a hobby
*/

ABOUT
Kang OS is inspired by our well-known project called AOKP (Android Open Kang Project). The name is a play on the word kang and AOSP (Android Open Source Project). Here we will be kanging all the best & useful features from many Custom Roms by considering max performance and stability. Currently, with the new update we have released lots of customizations and features with our own touch. So Now All are Kanged.

Telegram: Channel | TG Portal/Links
Github: https://github.com/KangOS-SnowCone
PayPal: Donate

Checkout more documentation at (maintainership/contributing): Check this out

WHAT WORKS?

• WiFi
  • Audio
  • RIL
  • GPS
  • Cameras
  • Flashlight
  • NFC
  • Fingerprint
  • Vibration
  • Bluetooth
  • Double-tap to wake

WHAT DOESN'T WORK?

• SELinux is permissive
Be sure to include a log : check how to

HOW TO INSTALL

1. Ensure you are on MIUI 12.5.2.0 base
2. Boot into recovery
3. Flash ROM
4. Format DATA
5. Reboot

DOWNLOADS
Click here to Download

GAPPS INCLUDED

ROM Source- KangOS-SnowCone
Kernel Source- VantomKernel

CREDITS

@vantom for kernel
@NeoArian for trees
@kunmun36 for rom source

Last edited:
Reactions: simplytb

h_bekhit

May 2, 2010
Cairo
NICE BUILD.

BUT how can I install magisk? I cannot enter recovery mode (OFox 11.1), it keeps restarting the recovery mode only.

Edit: I managed to solve this issue by patching the boot.img file from the ROM file and installed it via adb program

Last edited:

Desarm3456

Sep 26, 2018
I like this rom, very stable to use day by day I have only 2 problems, the battery usage log resets, and the FOD doesn't work properly, I have trouble unlocking my phone.

Desarm3456

Sep 26, 2018
Hello again! I have a question thinking on the next build, there are plans of adding a pure black dark theme? Thanks!

Little Pudge

Nov 25, 2017
which recovery you guys used?

I meet some issue in TWRP

Failed to mount '/vendor' (Invalid Argument)​

Failed to mount '/Product' (Invalid Argument)​

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It is really necessary to have enough knowledge to install this rom. You ask why?
    because if you are a developer or have very high knowledge, you can install and use the rom. Once you have installed the rom, you cannot enter the twrp menu or the orange fox menu. After that, after installing crdroid recovery, you can enter and clean the data. I think this thread should be deleted, there is no detailed explanation.
    Its not rom issue, its recovery issue. It doesnt fully support android 12. Wait for updated recovery that supports both A11 and A12
    There is a new OrangeFox recovery that does not have this issue although A12 decryption is not yet supported
    kangos.jpg

/*
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, We will laugh at you.
    * It is your fault because you chose to do all the modifications on your device.
    * Remember projects like these and the work done on them is a hobby to the
    * contributors and the team members, no one is working for you nor is getting paid for it
    * have some respect for the work done by them since it is done purely on interest or a hobby
    */

ABOUT
    Kang OS is inspired by our well-known project called AOKP (Android Open Kang Project). The name is a play on the word kang and AOSP (Android Open Source Project). Here we will be kanging all the best & useful features from many Custom Roms by considering max performance and stability. Currently, with the new update we have released lots of customizations and features with our own touch. So Now All are Kanged.

Telegram: Channel | TG Portal/Links
    Github: https://github.com/KangOS-SnowCone
    PayPal: Donate

Checkout more documentation at (maintainership/contributing): Check this out

WHAT WORKS?

• WiFi
    • Audio
    • RIL
    • GPS
    • Cameras
    • Flashlight
    • NFC
    • Fingerprint
    • Vibration
    • Bluetooth
    • Double-tap to wake

WHAT DOESN'T WORK?

• SELinux is permissive
    Be sure to include a log : check how to

HOW TO INSTALL

1. Ensure you are on MIUI 12.5.2.0 base
    2. Boot into recovery
    3. Flash ROM
    4. Format DATA
    5. Reboot

DOWNLOADS
    Click here to Download

GAPPS INCLUDED

ROM Source- KangOS-SnowCone
    Kernel Source- VantomKernel

CREDITS

@vantom for kernel
    @NeoArian for trees
    @kunmun36 for rom source
    Changelog - 16/10/21

- Initial Android 12 Beta Build
    - OSS Vendor
    @AndroidHQ254 The download link is leading to eBay. Requesting you to please double check and update the same.
    Link fixed
    I like this rom, very stable to use day by day I have only 2 problems, the battery usage log resets, and the FOD doesn't work properly, I have trouble unlocking my phone.
    That will be fixed in the next build which will have a white fod icon like A11
    An updated build coming soon