Duplicate post. Mod please delete.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220907-235621.png
    Screenshot_20220907-235621.png
    160.2 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:

dimpoblimpo

Feb 9, 2013
Does this ROM have a version with working radios to use on a daily phone? This threads been quiet lately hope all's well with those involved.

aziz07

Oct 27, 2013
Google Pixel 2 XL
Thanks for this rom, been using it since this morning. Its stable and faster than stock 11. Battery was broken with stock 11 where it drops really fast from 100 to 68%, it doesn't do this with this rom. It boots really fast. I use my Pixel as secondary phone at home Wifi only so I don't need cellular but it would be nice to have. I used Litegapps core. Camera colors are still messed up sometimes but that has always been the same even with stock.

It feels like my friend's Pixel 6 Pro after using Pixel 6 wallpapers lol

aziz07

Oct 27, 2013
Google Pixel 2 XL
Hello I found a bug, bluetooth won't connect. It finds the device but doesn't pair after tapping pair. I tried many bluetooth devices, none were able to pair.

nitin.chobhe

Recognized Contributor
Jan 3, 2013
Pune
Google Pixel 2 XL

dimpoblimpo

Feb 9, 2013
I've built one which have working RIL - just issue pending is that it is permissive. If you are interested get it from here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/pe...taimen-UNOFFICIAL-20221001-GAPPS.zip/download

@PixelBoot sorry for hijacking your thread - I hope you don't mind ;)
Schweet thanks I got it flashed. Looks like this arrow 13 needs magisk though for google pay? When I open the app it says it knows its rooted, I never noticed this on arrow 12.1.

Last edited:

Doug8796

Jul 20, 2010
Well after googling what that means ya sorry that was a dumb question about gpay. The ROM runs quick and felt great though. The whole permissive thing sounds a tad sketch on a daily.
I don't even have an older pixel (on 6 pro), but what is permissive? I am hoping people like you guys can keep 6 pro running after 15 comes out (less than 2 years to go)

runekock

Apr 24, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Tab S
Nexus 6
I don't even have an older pixel (on 6 pro), but what is permissive? I am hoping people like you guys can keep 6 pro running after 15 comes out (less than 2 years to go)
Permissive means that the security function SE-linux doesn't do anything. The opposite is enforcing. Some apps consider the phone unsecure if permissive.

The idea of SE-linux is to attach a policy to everything that tells which processes are allowed to do what. That's a lot of work to get right, so early versions of roms often run permissive.

Apologies for off-topic...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo.png
    /*
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, We will laugh at you.
    * It is your fault because you chose to do all the modifications on your device.
    * Remember projects like these and the work done on them is a hobby to the
    * contributors and the team members, no one is working for you nor is getting paid for it
    * have some respect for the work done by them since it is done purely on interest or a hobby
    */

ABOUT
    ArrowOS
    is an Android Open Source Project based Android mobile operating system started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat.

Telegram: Channel | TG Portal/Links
    Github: https://github.com/ArrowOS
    Code Review: review.arrowos.net
    E-mail: arrowos.contact
    PayPal: Donate to us
    Blog: blog.arrowos.net

Checkout more documentation at (maintainership/contributing): Check this out

WHAT WORKS?
    • WiFi
    • Audio
    • GPS
    • Cameras
    • Flashlight
    • Fingerprint
    • Vibration
    • Bluetooth

WHAT DOESN'T WORK?
    • RIL
    • You tell me
    Be sure to include a log : check how to

DOWNLOADS
    Click here to Download

Read our blog article/post about:
    * HOW-TO report a bug
    * GAPPS and VANILLA variants
    * Checking build integrity

ROM Source- ArrowOS
    Kernel Source- GitHub
    New build is out!
    SELinux has been set to Enforcing and qcrilhook.jar bugs have helped progress RIL solution.

So far RIL is still broken, again, as stated, don't test on your main device.
    Just a gentle reminder to not flash this ROM on your main device, as especially with RIL at the moment, is broken, preventing and mobile data/call usage.
    Does this ROM have a version with working radios to use on a daily phone? This threads been quiet lately hope all's well with those involved.
    I've built one which have working RIL - just issue pending is that it is permissive. If you are interested get it from here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/pe...taimen-UNOFFICIAL-20221001-GAPPS.zip/download

@PixelBoot sorry for hijacking your thread - I hope you don't mind ;)

Nitin
    Permissive means that the security function SE-linux doesn't do anything. The opposite is enforcing. Some apps consider the phone unsecure if permissive.

The idea of SE-linux is to attach a policy to everything that tells which processes are allowed to do what. That's a lot of work to get right, so early versions of roms often run permissive.

Apologies for off-topic...