• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] [BETA][5.1.1] Unofficial CyanogenMod 12.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

MickyFoley

Mar 17, 2012
Traun
defcon5.biz
@PedexGaming: This bug isn't resolved in any build, basing on Graraks latest source. Since the laser is on the whole time and won't reset until you do a hard-reboot, it will drain the battery really fast. Last but not least: You won't be able to connect to the camera anymore too. My hope is based on Grarak and many commits to his source from devs, supporting his work :). I'm sure, Christmas will maybe sooner than expected for OPT.

Reactions: eocampos

PedexGaming

Nov 15, 2013
Aalborg
@PedexGaming: This bug isn't resolved in any build, basing on Graraks latest source. Since the laser is on the whole time and won't reset until you do a hard-reboot, it will drain the battery really fast. Last but not least: You won't be able to connect to the camera anymore too. My hope is based on Grarak and many commits to his source from devs, supporting his work :). I'm sure, Christmas will maybe sooner than expected for OPT.

Well, my camera didn't work either and my battery did drain quickly. Will stick with also-buggy Oxygen OS for now though. Hoping for these things to get sorted out.
To all the devs; Keep up your amazing work!

elandroido

Aug 13, 2014
Munich
I have noticed a problem:
I am missing the "call settings" (e.g. supress number).
Normally they are located in options menu of dialer, but they just seem to be not there here... :(
Any ideas how this could be fixed?

P.S.: Thx for the awesome ROM!

TermoZour

Nov 13, 2014
Arad, Romania
Is the Fingerprint scanner not working because OnePlus hasn't released the drivers (or whatever they're called) or because the ROM is still beta and Grarak simply wanted to polish other parts of the ROM rather than bringing the Fingerprint sensor to us (considering that many people don't use this ROM mostly because they would lose a very important functionality)

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

lalit.kultham

Jun 18, 2011
Phagwara
Is the Fingerprint scanner not working because OnePlus hasn't released the drivers (or whatever they're called) or because the ROM is still beta and Grarak simply wanted to polish other parts of the ROM rather than bringing the Fingerprint sensor to us (considering that many people don't use this ROM mostly because they would lose a very important functionality)

Because no driver sources released by OnePlus.

Carl Pei from Oneplus reacted positively to petition raised for sources for working fingerprint scanner, Laser Autofocus and Se Linux enforcing. And they confirmed the release for Marshmallow update for Oneplus two too. And I wanted to know that why developers are not implementing fingerprint sources for cm12.1 from Lenovo Zuk z1 which has working cm12.1 with working fingerprint scanner ?

TermoZour

Nov 13, 2014
Arad, Romania
Carl Pei from Oneplus reacted positively to petition raised for sources for working fingerprint scanner, Laser Autofocus and Se Linux enforcing. And they confirmed the release for Marshmallow update for Oneplus two too. And I wanted to know that why developers are not implementing fingerprint sources for cm12.1 from Lenovo Zuk z1 which has working cm12.1 with working fingerprint scanner ?

Indeed the Lenovo Zuk Z1 has FP working on CM12.1 but OP2 has another kernel and FP and you just can't take from Lenovo the drivers and put them in the OP2 because it will just not work. If it was that easy Grarak would already done it.

Reactions: jmcv12

elandroido

Aug 13, 2014
Munich
Another small glitch: after screen unlock, the first homebutton press is ignored... Any subsequent presses work fine...
Anyone else experiencing this? Or maybe it's AK kernel fault?

Reactions: simsays69

TermoZour

Nov 13, 2014
Arad, Romania
http://builds.cyngn.com/capps/capps-release.zip
latest c apps for cm... gallery,dialer,new theme engine with per app theme (now it work in new builds),audiofx,etc...
just flash via recovery.. just for info.....
I just flashed it and now no one can call me and every app crashes. Those apps are from CyanogenOS and they don't override the old apps like the phone and the gallery. Until CM12.1 for OP2 isn't finished I suggest that you shouldn't install "C apps"

zeushacker

Dec 9, 2013
Cambridge
I just flashed it and now no one can call me and every app crashes. Those apps are from CyanogenOS and they don't override the old apps like the phone and the gallery. Until CM12.1 for OP2 isn't finished I suggest that you shouldn't install "C apps"

Installed, because I wanted to. Increased efficiency of AudioFX, all other apps work flawlessly. No issues found. Install at your own risk.

elandroido

Aug 13, 2014
Munich

elandroido

Aug 13, 2014
Munich
Hmmm... Strange... I can't explain this... Because after when using the phone it always works... Only the first try after unlock fails... :(
Can't be a hardware issue though, because it is reproducible by certain steps...

Okay, problem solved... The issue only occurs when you assign actions to home button long/double press... Now it works also for me... :)
Thanks for the feedback...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod for OnePlus 2

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

Sources
    https://github.com/Grarak/android_device_oneplus_oneplus2
    https://github.com/Grarak/android_kernel_oneplus_msm8994
    https://github.com/Grarak/proprietary_vendor_oneplus
    https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_device_qcom_common
    https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_external_mm-dash

What does work?
    - Display
    - Touchscreen
    - Camera
    - Audio
    - RIL
    - Sensors
    - Wifi
    - Bluetooth
    - GPS
    - Notification Slider

What does not work?
    - Fingerprint
    - Laser Autofocus

This ROM is currently quite stable. I am using it as daily driver.

Downloads
    ROM

Installation
    • Boot into Recovery
    • Wipe Cache/Data
    • Install Zip
    • Select the ROM, optional GApps (64-bit)
    • Done

Credits
    • Hima-devs - for all their work on msm8994
    • lackyking - for his pretty stable CM build (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=62497811&postcount=17)
    • martincz - fixing bluetooth, helping with wifi symlinks and helping with compilation issues
    • KonstaT - fixing dtb
    • Oppo-devs - Gesture code

XDA:DevDB Information
    CM OnePlus 2, ROM for the OnePlus 2

Contributors
    Grarak
    ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked bootloader

Version Information

Created 2015-08-24
    Last Updated 2015-12-25
    Changelog:

- Fixed MAC address
    - Selinux enforcing

- Show USB-OTG mount options in storage settings
    - audio improvements (fix OK Google)

- Fix OTG

- Fix hardware keys sometimes not responding

- Show correct phone variant

- Fix notification slider mapping after booting

- Enable double tap to wake
    - Enable gestures
    - Fix loudspeaker during call
    - Use bfq
    - Enable doze

- Use fiops scheduler after booting
    - Add vibration intensity
    - Add keydisabler
    - Enable f2fs (untested)

- Fix notification slider

- Enable button vibration

- Some audio improvements

- Fix Wifi Hotspot
    - Change codename to oneplus2

- Fix Audio
    - Fix RIL
    - Fix Sensors
    - Fix Wifi
    - Fix Bluetooth
    - Fix GPS

- Initial release
    How to fix mac address
    Reboot into recovery. Use terminal (adb shell or builtin terminal from TWRP) type in:
    mount system
    ln -sf /persist/wlan_mac.bin system/etc/firmware/wlan/qca_cld/wlan_mac.bin
    reboot

Fix included in latest build
    How do you do fellow kids? :cool:

I'm glad somebody is trying to make CM usable on OP2, most likely I'll help and contribute something too later, as I just got a device myself.

Cheers Grarak for what you're doing!
    New build is up.