LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (Pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. * */
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. Your changelog is whatever was merged into gerrit.
This thread is for LineageOS 16.0 builds for Huawei G620s/Honor 4/4x(msm8916). The following will not be supported here:
- Custom kernels
If you can't hang up, install this baseband via TWRP and it should be solved.
We don't support Xposed and any logcat which includes a Xposed module will be ignored. You're kindly invited to not report bugs if you:
- Flashed a custom kernel
- Installed or did mods from untrusted sources
- Modified system files
- Some minor bugs
First time flashing LineageOS 16.0 on your device, or coming from another ROM?
- Download the zip(s)
- Install a compatible Recovery, e.g., my TWRP: https://forum.xda-developers.com/honor-4x/development/recovery-twrp-3-0-0-0-touch-recovery-t3309504
- Perform a nandroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
- Wipe data/factory reset
- Flash LineageOS
- Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package, install the SU addon package(https://download.lineageos.org/extras, choose arm)
- LineageOS Team & Contributors
- Code Aurora Forum
- Blefish (This won't happen without his remarkable work!)
- Che1-CL10: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=1395089523397905284
- Others: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=1395089523397905283
LineageOS, ROM for the Honor 4x
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
Last Updated 2019-03-03