[ROM][BETA] PrimeOS: Android for Laptops/PCs - V0.4.5

rwhite4761

Aug 22, 2011
HUH?? Isn't Prime OS discontinued since there website is gone I am assuming it's dead in the water just likeall other awesome projects that die before they fully mature.
Could be... Their site wasn't down earlier in the week... But yes, Prime os may be discontinued... And we might need to look into Prime os ghost, beast, and optimus if it is still being supported.

rwhite4761

Aug 22, 2011
Hello can anyone tell me what is Prime os GHOST , Prime OS OPTIMUS , Prime OS BEAST
When I google them, they seem like modified versions of prime os, with various optimizations, but also built from prime os 0.4.5.

Frosty Firey

Jul 4, 2020
When I google them, they seem like modified versions of prime os, with various optimizations, but also built from prime os 0.4.5.

After seeing them i liked the beast version
Thanks for the info and links tho

arunkumarunicorn

Jun 6, 2013
Coimbatore
I installed this Prime OS in my pc. I have a usb wifi adapter. I have driver for linux, windows, mac, android. I don't know how to install them.
the file name is DPA_MT7601U_LinuxAP_ANDROID_20121211.tar.bz2
Opening with winrar, I see .dat files,

bernierz1966

Jan 18, 2021
Hello, I have installed PrimeOS mainline on a Acer Aspire Switch 11. The OS was running fine for a while, but now the rortation of the screen does not work anymore. When I boot a Microsoft WIndows OS the rotation works as expected. Is there a way to reenable/reset the screen rotation in PrimeOS?

best regards

Bernd

Clonoa

Jan 24, 2021
hi guys i'm using prime os but after a while i don't know why when i click on the bottom toolbar with the right button it doesn't give me the pin is close items restart the launcher, there is a way to update the toolbar like when you do with Windows right click and update, or can you recommend a way to fix this flaw. I thank you in advance.

-_V01d_-

Jan 29, 2021
T
Prime OS is Struked After Moving Cursor If We Touch the Touch Pad so Struked And we Need to Shutdown The PC and We Can Only Use Keyboard But Not Getting How to Fix It Please Tell
try the "xinput" command list
(Put in mind idk anything about the os but i think it might work because it's a linux distro)