• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][BETA] SmartisanOS for OnePlus

Search This thread

Sanjoov

Mar 7, 2015
Mumbai
yes, this is the update in the OP :)
After that, there was 2.0.3 which was really not got. Now i have an alpha version of 2.1.1 in which the camera is broken, not even other camera apps work. That its the reason I haven't posted it.

Maybe soon there will be 2.5, which it's in closed alpha stage of testing by T1 users...

sent from SmartisanOS
@CBpbxEcmecmBeH

Await. SMARTISAN IS ONE OF THE COOLEST ROMS.

Reactions: CBpbxEcmecmBeH

CBpbxEcmecmBeH

Oct 1, 2013
Leuven
new version will be with a new Android base :)

sent from SmartisanOS

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1449225735609.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1449225735609.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 272
Last edited:
Reactions: aukdrck

minerva1961

Apr 22, 2009
Lockscreen won't unlock

Hi guys, tried this for a few days but randomly the lockscreen won't unlock with the usual wipe. I thought I may have a weird combination of apps so installed just plain Smartisan and minimal apps but still the lockscreen won't respond on occasions. The app shortcuts below do but getting the screen unlocked involves a reboot. It makes the OS pretty useless which is a shame as it's the best interface by far on Droid, anyone else experiencing this?

Ta

Derk.

minerva1961

Apr 22, 2009
yes, please, do try to install it with 2.8.6.0 which should be an issue-less recovery

sent from SmartisanOS
Well now, for some reason which is completely beyond me, after downgrading my TWRP 2.8.6.1 to version 2.8.6.0 and wiping/re-installing and now the lock screen issues have gone. I don't understand why but am just grateful as I really like the Rom. Thanks very much for the response.

Ta

Derek

Reactions: CBpbxEcmecmBeH

CBpbxEcmecmBeH

Oct 1, 2013
Leuven
Is the lollipop version released yet? Can't wait to get my hands on the updated ui

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
it'll (the lollipop) actually be for the 64bit "Nuts" model, and not T1.. That's the latest rumors but you never know.. The UI will not change that much, some more animation, some more options about the wallpaper..

sent from SmartisanOS

Reactions: pjgowtham

Froschface

Jul 31, 2013
What language options are offered in SmartisanOS?

I think it would be a great OS for the older members of my family but they only understand German. So Chinese and English are unfortunately not really an option.

CBpbxEcmecmBeH

Oct 1, 2013
Leuven
What language options are offered in SmartisanOS?

I think it would be a great OS for the older members of my family but they only understand German. So Chinese and English are unfortunately not really an option.
sorry, it's only Chinese and English.. although some day they might implement other language, judging by the picture...
dc0dae46e6423e9c20180d76c3c8a6fd.jpg

sent from SmartisanOS

Reactions: Froschface

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ==DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for what you do to your device. This is not my work, even though I wish it was, I am just sharing what I have found on forums on the other side of the Earth. ==

Hello there ladies and gentlemen, I am here to present you with the great news, that finally a developer (unknown to me, and believe me I try to follow up) from the Chinese part of OPO (oneplusbbs.com) has made a breakthrough in porting SmartisanOS for OPO. I guess you could tell from my avatar, that I have been interested in this for a while. So much so, that I have asked many developers (European and Chinese) to try their luck on porting the closed SmartisanOS

What is Smartisan (from the original website - The English name "Smartisan" is a portmanteau of "smart" and "artisan," signifying "artisanship in the smartphone era.")?
    Well, SmartisanOS is an award winning , state of the art, designer's view on how Android should look like in order to be more pleasing to the eye, with a lot of functionality at your fingertips and at the same time keep the customisation level quite high. As they say: "With its exquisite interface, entrancing animations, near-perfect Chinese typography, and hundreds of thoughtfully designed features, SmartisanOS is a joy to use, every minute of every day." And yes I can confirm that as I have used a very very old version of it (0.997 alpha) on my previous phone (MI2).

So what is so different with it?
    Well, the whole design and concept is so complete and beautiful, that it urges you to use it as it is and not modify/change anything. You don't trust me -- have a look at here. And actually to see it in action (videos in Chinese), follow the links for each application: calendar, clock, dialer, notes and weather

Want to see more?
    Here's a presentation of SmartisanOS 1.4. Do check it out, since it contains A LOT OF information, that can be useful for you, if you're wondering whether to try it or not. For example, it shows you that you can have a normal app drawer if you somehow don't like the default one (where everything is on the deskrop (Apple style)).

Here are some nicely written tutorials about the system-wide controls, the lockscreen, and the launcher!

Should you like to experience certain apps, before testing the whole framework, here are some links: calendar, notes, e-mail, clock, or maybe everything bundled together in a launcher.

Who is it for?
    Obviously not everyone. This is a beta and you should not complain about missing features and so on. If you are happy running CM based ROMs then this is NOT for you, so don't hate it.
    ---
    The main event is in this thread, where the developer "Starstok" shares his custom built version.
    In the forum thread above you can see some screenshots. Feel free to show yours to the community.

Based on Android 4.4

Smartisan OS 3.5.0_alpha
    MEGA mirror v3.5.0_alpha

Smartisan OS 3.7.0_beta
    MEGA mirror v3.7.0_beta

Smartisan OS 3.7.0
    MEGA mirror v3.7.0

Smartisan OS 3.7.1
    MEGA mirror for v3.7.1

==============================
    fix Wi-Fi for 3.5.0 and 3.2.1

fix WiFi for 3.7.0_beta

===============================

Based on Android 5.1
    SmartisanOS (official)

Extras:
    GApps4.4 -- flash in recovery
    GApps5.1 -- flash in recovery
    Please, give **credits** (not nonsense comments) to the original developer!!!
    ---
    If you like Starstok's work, you can always appreciate him by donating ("sending money", because of China issues) via PayPal to [email protected]
    smartisanos-2.1.0_mod_v.2.zip
    /mod based on latest official build/
    Changelog:
    - first boot in ENG by default
    - inc. latest minimal gapps /maps, youtube, gmail, chrome/
    - international framework
    - smoothscroll mod /framework.jar mod/
    - added maxxaudio (from oppo find 7), next camera mod, snap camera, xplore, reboot manager...
    - removed some CN apps keyboard, voice assistent, app store...

twrp 2.8.6.0 install
    enjoy :)
    SmartisanOS 2.1.0 beta
    double tap to wake fix
    replace old one in system/framework
    (permission 0644), fix source

or use fixed build /mod/
    I usually use Normal Camera, Supermacro, Facebeauty, SlowShutter, PicturePlus & or HD Picture. These seem to be working fine, except for the last two, I mentioned. I mean after you take the shot with HD Picture and go to gallery & check the details of the photo you'd just taken, You'd find that the image size is the same as the normal camera.

Have you tried them? If not, can you please try them out.

I'm using the latest SmartisanOs-2.6.3.2_mod.zip.
    HD Pic (50 mpx) & Pic Plus work ok... /check att./

SmartisanOS_2.6.3.3_mod.zip
    based on http://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-one/development/rom-smartisan-os-v2-6-3-opo-t3404954

Changelog vs 2.6.3.2 mod:
    - added build.prop tweaks (btw. Force GPU rendering is enabled, disable it for better batt. life in devel. opt)
    - some fixes
    Quick review after 1 hour:
    Apparently this ROM based on ColorOS, so no Multirom support. Have to install it as primary to be able to boot.
    SuperSU 2.49 PRO and RootExplorer came pre-installed. No gapps though, you have to flash separately. I use gapps KK 20140606, but having issue downloading apps currently.

What's not working:
    - camera. installing 3rd party doesn't help. edit: fixed in v2.
    - USB charging. edit: apparently only issue in notification, 100% showed 10, 50% showed 5, etc..
    - NFC
    - flashlight
    - double tap 2 wake. enabling it via kernel adiutor doesn't help.
    - v2: keep getting Touchpal contact FC

What's working:
    - Viper4android
    - weather
    - xposed
    - everything else