[ROM][BETA][UNOFFICIAL][11] LineageOS 18.1 for Galaxy A70

youmin22

Nov 4, 2013
So good and thanks for admin to this ROM , was waiting for android 11 rom , and I'll wait further more coz Volte is most important for me .
And kudos for the ataberkozen for his hard work and dedication .

"Evallah kardasham"

psychoticgrape

Jun 9, 2010
only things that are not working on my boot is the fingerprint reader.

after 12 hours of use appears to be quicker then stock.

not using gapps btw

e: bluetooth isn't working

Last edited:

ataberkozen

Oct 14, 2016
Adana
So good and thanks for admin to this ROM , was waiting for android 11 rom , and I'll wait further more coz Volte is most important for me .
And kudos for the ataberkozen for his hard work and dedication .

"Evallah kardasham"
I recommend you to buy non-samsung device for volte. Volte will never work on samsung devices.

ataberkozen

Oct 14, 2016
Adana
only things that are not working on my boot is the fingerprint reader.

after 12 hours of use appears to be quicker then stock.

not using gapps btw

e: bluetooth isn't working
You have to be on Q firmware so fingerprint can work.

Note: I've fixed most of the reported bugs including bluetooth, but I'm very busy nowadays and can't build another rom atm. Sorry for delays.

MarvinMod

May 20, 2015
Flashed 18.1 lastnight, excellent work (y) @ataberkozen , Thank you for this update. Working very well and extremely smooth. Besides the issues listed below, this rom is amazing. I installed per my guide replacing 17.1 with 18.1 and installed smoothly.
Setup: Sm-A705MN
Los 18.1
Open gapps 11 nano (test build)
D.F.E.
Magisk 21.4

Issues:
Dual sim not working, 2nd sim no sound from speaker and no mic.
Bluetooth not working.
Usb debugging turns back on after reboot.
Double tap to wake not working.
Mic volume low.
Earphone volume low in call.

Last edited:

stockcar

Mar 8, 2011
First time back on xda in a few years and wanted to say a big thankyou for the 18.1 rom.
Worked the first time i tried on my a705mn and all i did was read and follow instructions.
Awesome so far, fingerprint worked the first time i tried to set it.

Reactions: MarvinMod

MarvinMod

May 20, 2015
Is the camera resolution issue fixed in the LoS 18.1 codebase?
that will never be fixed unless samsung releases the drivers and software for it which they have not and dont plan to. sorry :( I spent the better part of 4 months working on that project to no avail. many others tried too. so unless someone can get their hands on the drivers to update the tree........🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

Hater4life

Aug 13, 2016
Flashed 18.1 lastnight, excellent work (y) @ataberkozen , Thank you for this update. Working very well and extremely smooth. Besides the issues listed below, this rom is amazing. I installed per my guide replacing 17.1 with 18.1 and installed smoothly.
Setup: Sm-A705MN
Los 18.1
Open gapps 11 nano (test build)
D.F.E.
Magisk 21.4

Issues:
Dual sim not working, 2nd sim no sound from speaker and no mic.
Bluetooth not working.
Usb debugging turns back on after reboot.
Double tap to wake not working.
Mic volume low.
Earphone volume low in call.
Is there any way to get Mic and earphone volume up ?

MarvinMod

May 20, 2015
Is there any way to get Mic and earphone volume up ?
Ive been working on that. There is a lot of code but the values are in /vendor/ect/mixer_paths.xml somewhere, ive been playing a bit with it but havent found the correct line to modify. If anyone know or has a suggestion please let me know.
Also, for some reason my tmobile sim doesnt work right on this rom, no sound earpiece and sometimes speaker, but works fine on stock and my gs5 rom by haggertk. Att sim works fine from the get. Anyway, if i find the correct lines ill share unless @ataberkozen rolls out an update with these fixes.

Hater4life

Aug 13, 2016
Ive been working on that. There is a lot of code but the values are in /vendor/ect/mixer_paths.xml somewhere, ive been playing a bit with it but havent found the correct line to modify. If anyone know or has a suggestion please let me know.
Also, for some reason my tmobile sim doesnt work right on this rom, no sound earpiece and sometimes speaker, but works fine on stock and my gs5 rom by haggertk. Att sim works fine from the get. Anyway, if i find the correct lines ill share unless @ataberkozen rolls out an update with these fixes.
Thanks for the quick reply ill stay tuned

Reactions: MarvinMod