• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[ROM][BETA][UNOFFICIAL][7.1.2] Flyme 6.8.3.17R

4shared

May 28, 2013

Disclaimer:
I'm not a developer, I just share what i'm doing for myself, So I don't promise any technical support,
you can share your issues and everybody are welcome to resolve it...

Disclaimer 2:
I'm not responsible for any software or hardware damage it can lead. The only thing i can assure is:
* I've built the rom for my lg v20 F800s
* My device with DirtySanta Bootloader unlocked,
* I've used a LS997 LineageOS-14.1 as a base
* I've used the latest Flyme Patchrom
And after days of searching and learning I've managed to Fix all rejects in Flyme Patchrom, and succed to build a rom that works very will (for me).

About:
The system design is more distinct, fascinating, and focused on content. Flyme 6 provides a fun browsing experience with delicate and agile animation. The new Intelligent Thinking Engine "One Mind" will automatically pick up user habits and provide solutions based on different scenarios, aiming to create a smart mobile phone with light and smooth user experience.

Flashing Instructions:
PS : To flash the rom it’s better to do it will running LineageOS rom.
if you flash it with stock rom you may face a lock screen problem after the boot, and you have to format your data to resolve it or restoring a saved twrp backup.

1 wipe (Dalvik, System. Data, Cache)
2 Flash the rom
3 flash LOS-14.1 gamma-kernel ( from this link)
4 reboot
5 The first boot may be longer.

Download Links:
Flyme_LG.v20_UNOFFICIAL_6.8.3.17R_BETA

What works:
basic stuffs

What no works:
2nd Screen
Double tap wake
Switch network mode
you tell me

Credits:
LineageOS for the (Base)
Flyme team for the (Patchrom)
@Omar-Avelar for the (kernel)
anyone else i forgot im sorry

XDA:DevDB Information
FlymeOS, , ROM for the LG v20

Contributors
4shared
Source Code: https://github.com/FlymeOS

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
ROM Required: Lineage OS
Based On: Lineage OS

Version Information

Created 2019-01-01

Attachments

Last edited:

ki11aprime

Sep 26, 2012
Do you know of it will work for h910?
If this is base off los the other models should work by flashing your variants kernel only one that might need modifying will be h918 because of arb 1.. imma take a peek at it later, flyme is another one of my favorites..

Last edited:

niwusong

Apr 11, 2018
Hello, I would like to use Flme system on lgv20, but there are several questions I would like to consult:

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

Hello, I would like to use Flme system on lgv20, but there are several questions I would like to consult:

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

Last edited:

mmmmmmmma

Jun 29, 2009

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

Ask away.

niwusong

Apr 11, 2018
why not build on flyme 7?

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

can it use with hifi and votle?how can touch with you ,by QQ/wechat or telegram?

liao ran

Jan 5, 2019
Can I re-issue the download link? Google said that there are too many people to visit and cannot download.

---------- Post added at 07:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 AM ----------

Can you re-issue the download link? Google said that there are too many people to visit and cannot download.

niwusong

Apr 11, 2018
Is there any way to make it support a second screen?I don't know why you don't use the Los 15 system as the base rom.

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

When can you support the second screen, look forward to your development, thank you.

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Happy New year .
One of our friends has already flashed the rom, saying there is no second screen, and the rest of the reaction is relatively smooth.

4shared

May 28, 2013
Is there any way to make it support a second screen?I don't know why you don't use the Los 15 system as the base rom.
One of our friends has already flashed the rom, saying there is no second screen, and the rest of the reaction is relatively smooth.
Los 14 = android nougat 7.x
Los 15 = android oreo 8.x
Los 16 = android pie 9

The latest patchrom from flyme is for android nougat 7.x so Los 14 (as you can see here: github/FlymeOS)
As i know there is no SS kernel for los 14 yet, (you can ask for it in the gamma-kernel thread).
Because as i mentioned before, i am not a dev and it will took me a time, to build my own kernel, and unfortunately i don't have that time for that.

Thank you for your interest.

Roundtableprez

Jun 27, 2011
If this is base off los the other models should work by flashing your variants kernel only one that might need modifying will be h918 because of arb 1.. imma take a peek at it later, flyme is another one of my favorites..
Interested if you get something working for h918

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone