May 28, 2016
Mi signal color isn't green. Any idea? Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161014-115853.png
    Screenshot_20161014-115853.png
    114.2 KB · Views: 203

Silesh.Nair

Mar 19, 2012
Hey guys! I really love the work being done on this phone. Since the startpost hasn't been updated in the while, can anyone give an update on the following issues?

- Audio playback crashes the system sometimes (blame the prebuilt Audio HAL)
- SELinux Enforcing

Thanks in advance! Keep on keeping on ;)
Only issues are a buggy chopchop and torch which requires a reboot to fix.

Sent from my Moto G4 Plus using Tapatalk

jyoti.id

Sep 7, 2015
Kolaghat
G4 Plus-XT1643
Latest Build (12/10/2016)
1. Much better than the previous builds. Rom is smooth. Battery Backup Could be a LITTLE more. :silly: No noticeable/major bugs right now, Except the Kernel, the in-call-sound, & VoLTE network drop.
2. With the stock kernel i.e the kernel used in the latest build the Rom is laggy. Installed Quark kernel, Same Issue. Only with ElementalX 0.04 its buttery smooth.
3. The in-call-sound is a little bit high, it hurts the ear actually :p make it low if possible :)
4. The network bar of the VoLTE (Jio) is falctuating too frequently which was not happening in Stock.
5. In Stock, Fingerprint sensor is used to have a feature in which tapping it once the navigation-bar used to come up in full screen. Is it possible to get that feature anyway, because fingerprint sensor as home button is not helping much :silly::p

Thanks for this smooth build-All The Devs Working behind this :) Salute :good:

Last edited:

Krsambhav16

Jul 31, 2016
G4 Plus-XT1643
1. Much better than the previous builds. Rom is smooth. Battery Backup Could be a LITTLE more. :silly: No noticeable/major bugs right now, Except the Kernel, the in-call-sound, & VoLTE network drop.
2. With the stock kernel i.e the kernel used in the latest build the Rom is laggy. Installed Quark kernel, Same Issue. Only with ElementalX 0.04 its buttery smooth.
3. The in-call-sound is a little bit high, it hurts the ear actually :p make it low if possible :)
4. The network bar of the VoLTE (Jio) is falctuating too frequently which was not happening in Stock.
5. In Stock, Fingerprint sensor is used to have a feature in which tapping it once the navigation-bar used to come up in full screen. Is it possible to get that feature anyway, because fingerprint sensor as home button is not helping much :silly::p

1. Use RR For Best Battery Backup With Quark Kernel.
2. Does Elemental X Work With CM?

rooban90

Dec 12, 2015
try making the bearer as LTE in apn settings and manually select the network
after that reboot.
Hope this will help

Thanks for your response. But still no luck. Below are the steps i followed

M8952_70004.04.03.32R - checked
Changed bearer as LTE and selected network after reboot - checked
Selected call sim as jio - checked
Disabled and enabled 4g LTE mode - checked

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161015-170949.png
    Screenshot_20161015-170949.png
    88.5 KB · Views: 257

jyoti.id

Sep 7, 2015
Kolaghat
G4 Plus-XT1643

Ok. One more major bug noticed! As i mentioned above that the LTE network is fluctuating, but its not only with LTE, happening with all the network. So its the 1st slim slot bug. & The most sad thing is that once i swapped the sim card, the 1st slot is not even detecting the sim card. So right now back to stock. Will try the next build. Eagerly waiting for the fixed build. & Happy to see the progress so far :)

MK99

Aug 3, 2010
Oulu
G4 Plus-XT1643
Latest Build (12/10/2016)....

This is only reason why I can't use these cm based roms. I'm using this phone at work and calling must work good. Tried to find solution, but no success.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo-cid.png

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0.x(MM), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Unofficial build of CyanogenMod 13 (Android 6.0.x) for the athene

This build has been tested working on
    Moto G4 variant(s): XT1622(EU variant)
    Moto G4 Plus variant(s): XT1643(Indian variant)

XT1625(Single-sim) variant not supported yet .

What doesn't work

• Audio playback crashes the system sometimes (blame the prebuilt Audio HAL)
    • Laser Auto Focus(LAF) on G4 Plus
    • SELinux Enforcing
    • RIL on Single Sim variant

What works

• Boot
    • WiFi
    • Hotspot
    • Audio
    • RIL (DUAL-SIM)
    • Bluetooth
    • Fingerprint(For G4 Plus)
    • proximity sensor
    • Gestures
    • Camera
    • SDCard
    • Mobile network
    • GPS
    • FM Radio
    • Ambient Display

Source code:
    Device tree
    Kernel
    Vendor

Download
    Install instructions:

• Make sure you are using TWRP Recovery.
    • Wipe data and cache
    • Flash the cm-13.x-xxx-UNOFFICIAL-athene.zip
    • Install gapps if you want
    • Reboot

Credits:-
    - Motorola for Kernel source
    - CyanogenMod Team
    - @elandroido(My Co-Pilot xD)
    - @yeshwanthvshenoy
    - @ace312
    - @Silesh.Nair
    - @latibhullar
    - @khaoticking
    - @Shreps
    - @Vache
    - @h2o64
    - @scritch007
    - @pranav reddy
    - If your name should be here and it isn't, make me run IOS 9 on Nokia Asha :p

XDA:DevDB Information
    CyanogenMod 13.0 for Athene, ROM for the Moto G4 Plus

Contributors
    ashwin007
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information

Created 2016-08-14
    Last Updated 2016-08-20
    getprop model dual sim xt1621 View attachment 3850652

Thanks !! :) BTW , we have fixed RIL issues and display blackout issues on all variants :) Builds coming soon :p
    Changelog

Code:
    14/08/2016: 
                Initial BETA Release.(If your device doesn't have the above working , get me a 'getprop' output from your Stock Rom).
                Owners of variants not discussed above can install the ROM and help me get support for your variant :)
    i hate when kids shout out here and kill the development ( no offense ) , help with development or be quite , this is why i never post any of my builds on xda . I always build rom for self use , thanks to every dev's here they help me out to learn a lot about custom roms . Kind request don't kill the development . Falcon community was filled with these kids during the development of cm 12 , we lost a lot of dev's because of it