LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
- Go to https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-a70/development/recovery-twrp-galaxy-a70-t3955984 and install TWRP (always use the latest version)
- Reboot to recovery
- (Optional) Create backup
- https://github.com/Grarak/android_device_samsung_a70q/releases (Choose lineage-17.0, do not download pre-release, includes changelog)
- Selinux permissive
- VoLTE/VoWifi not working
- Camera only shows up to 8MP
- NFC is enabled on all models, even on the ones without it (please report device model)
- Dualsim is enabled on all models, even on the ones without it (please report device model)
- Screen flickering when using fingerprint (That's normal and how optical fingerprint sensors work. Flickering doesn't happen on stock I know, but that's due to poor UI implement from lineage site)
- TWRP can't decrypt your data
- DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
- If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
What is your-- LineageOS version: LineageOS Download url: Firmware version: Model number: Did you-- wipe: restore with titanium backup: reboot after having the issue: Are you using-- a task killer: a non-stock kernel: other modifications: Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
LineageOS 17.1, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy A70
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
Last Updated 2020-02-13