[ROM] BeyondROM V4.7 [8/09/2022] [FVH3] [August Patch] [G980F-G981B-G985F-G986B-G988B]

Search This thread

slutman

Aug 18, 2012
I have flashed this ROM and I have been using it for a few weeks now. It is a nice ROM and functions well. The onluy issue I have is that it takes up a lot of space. The system storage takes up 16gb and the 'other' takes up 13.42gb I have moved files over to the SD but I am still getting the limited storage notification.

I must say that I wiped the internal data and started fresh when I flashed this ROM.

View attachment 5623465
You forgot to format data in twrp 😉

73sydney

View attachment 5619957
and as far as i know its the latest version here in australia i used frija tool and sammobile now looked other countrys and they have the right version to what beyond is

just a friendly heads up that i checked Frija just now, as i do every x days, and FVDB is finally available in Aus (for XSA anyways)

Frank65

Apr 27, 2015
Calden-Germany
Battery drain. I checked everyting, but there is no app noticable that is causing drain. Despite that there is battery drain. I can hardly reach 11 hours on a full battery with only a few times a day of using the phone, camera and facebook (in total 4 hours of use max.)
I have no problems with the consumption of the battery. But maybe you try a hibernation app. Maybe some apps by you, working in the background?

SpaceRob62

Dec 8, 2020
Samsung Galaxy S20
I have no problems with the consumption of the battery. But maybe you try a hibernation app. Maybe some apps by you, working in the background?
Did a reflash and a huawei app was running in the background. Overall it is better now but still far from as good as it was when unrooted with the official Samsung rom. It will run about 14 hours now. So 3 hours more.... any other suggestions?

Reactions: Frank65

73sydney

hi
if i flash G98x_shealth_v6.21.2.007.zip to my rooted stock ROM will shealth work? or will it mess up my phone?

Prolly just wont work, like it doesnt work on mine...ive tested it on 2 different stock ROM flashes

I made it into a magisk mod, but it still doesnt fully work even then sadly - BP isnt synced to it from the watch, as no version above 6.19 works for this function. dont blame the dev (or me), thats Samsung being heavy handed trying to cripple devices you legitimately bought to use to monitor your health, for no good reason other than they dont agree with the way you use devices you paid top dollar for...

some work is trying to be done on Samsung Health in the background, but its slow going at the moment

Reactions: amk316

pintasmapila

Aug 5, 2008
Samsung Galaxy S20
hi
if i flash G98x_shealth_v6.21.2.007.zip to my rooted stock ROM will shealth work? or will it mess up my phone?
You need to mess with Props to get it working, or to use a separate 'custom' shealth.
I'm using Lineage Unofficial 19.1 and got it working with custom prop values with working root, but i honestly don't recommend it, because it's never good to mess with these values.

Reactions: 73sydney

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The ROM has been updated to the latest Aug 2022 FW FVH3.

Happy flashing good people!
    read carefully the instruction of how dirty flash works
    every time you update to the new fw with odin use ap, bl, cp and home_csc (uncheck automatic reboot in odin)
    at the end of odin flashing, press vol down + power to reset the phone and then immediately press vol up + power to boot in twrp (don't let the phone boot stock cause you'll get encrypted and you'll need to wipe your data)
    once you're in twrp, flash the new br with dirty option
    all is explained in the first post
    It would be great if the next version had LTE / 3G option. Without 2G.
    Dirty flash of BR 4.7 over BR 4.6 was NOT TESTED !!!
    Did anyone try yet?
    I flashed the new stock rom and TWRP using Odin, according to the instructions, and BR 4.7 dirty and everything works great. Thanks
    logo (3).png
    BeyondRom V4.7

Based on Android 12 G98xF(B)XXUEFVH3 firmware

Supported Devices: G980F, G981B, G985F, G986B and G988B

ROM Features

<*>Supported devices: G980F (S20), G981B (S20 5G), G985F (S20+), G986B (S20+ 5G) and G988B (S20 Ultra)</*>
    <*>Base OneUI 4 Android 12 G98xF(B)XXUEFVH3 deodex August 2022 patch level</*>
    <*>Stock Samsung kernel</*>
    <*>CSC features: call recording, camera shutter sound menu, real time network speed in statusbar, etc)</*>
    <*>Knox partially removed and ROM light debloated</*>
    <*>Screenshots in secure apps allowed</*>
    <*>Removed dm-verity, automatic encryption, proca & vaultkeeper services</*>
    <*>Few build.prop tweaks</*>
    <*>Warning boot screen removed, custom boot animation</*>
    <*>Automatic EFS backup</*>
    <*>For Safetynet use kdrag0n patch v2.2.x</*>

Not working
    <*>Some knox related apps: Samsung Pay, Samsung AutoFill</*>

Changelog v4.7
    <*>Updated to latest FVH3 August 2022 OneUI 4.1 patch level</*>

Fixes
    <*></*>

Credits

- John Wu for Magisk
    - Superr for the kitchen
    - corsicanu for S20 TWRP
    - aliwaris for incallui mods
    - adil192 for some shealth mods
    - dutchman89 for the new boot animation
    - Alan Thomas for sammy disarm script
    - LeeXDA18 for all fixes
    - All testing team

Download Links

G980F-G981B-G985F-G986B-G988B

Official TWRP thread for S20 Series

Older ROM Links

BR4.6 FVG5 Link

Installation procedure

IS RECOMMENDED TO BE ON ANDROID 12 FVH3 FW BEFORE FLASHING BR 4.7 !!!

Dirty flash of BR 4.7 over BR 4.6 was NOT TESTED !!!

0) Backup ALL your important files to PC, ext drives, etc

1) Download and copy the latest BR ROM zip into your external storage or USB stick if you're on stock fw encrypted

2) Download FVH3 stock FW for your phone model and unpack it on your PC

3) Boot in download mode (Vol Up + Vol Down + plug the USB cable connected already to PC) and load up Odin on PC
    Don't use USB adapters otherwise you might get issues flashing FW in Odin
    Turn off Auto Reboot in Odin

4) Select files BL, AP, CP & HOME_CSC (keep data)
    **do not start flash yet

5) Download latest Android 12 compatible TWRP for your specific device from the official TWRP xda thread (link above), rename it to recovery.img. Download the patched vbmeta.img file from below. Using 7Zip app add the 2 files (recovery.img and vbmeta.img) into a .tar file.

6) Add the above twrp + vbmeta patched.tar file into the USERDATA slot in Odin

7) Uncheck the auto reboot option in Odin and start the flashing

8) When flashing completes (keep usb plugged in !!!), hold Vol Down + Power buttons and then as soon as the screen goes black hold Vol Up + Power buttons to boot to recovery
    *be warned first time you boot into recovery it will initialize and then reboot so just keep the buttons Vol Up + Power buttons pressed longer
    **if you boot in stock FW, your data will be encrypted and you'll need to wipe your data before flashing BR 3.x

9) When boot in TWRP, wipe your data if you're encrypted, flash BR 4.x zip and then reboot to system

10) After the first boot, install Magisk Manager if necessary; when you'll start Magisk Manager for the first time, reply with YES (agree to reboot) after MM have setup your root environment
    *after reboot, go to Magisk Manager settings and toggle On Zygisk

10) Enjoy....

1. Backup to PC all your important files: documents, pictures, contacts, SMS, etc. BEFORE starting to flash anything
    2. If you have issues booting the ROM, try the clean flash
    3. To boot into TWRP you need to use a USB cable connected to PC (same for DL mode) or a USB stick
    4. If you like my work, consider buying me a coffee (PayPal link)

Helpful links

S20 series Root and FW upgrade
    BeyondROM S20 Telegram chat

PayPal link

Happy flashing good people! :)
    The rom has been updated to the latest july patch DUF9.

Enjoy!
    the rom has been updated to the latest nov 2021 fw DUJ5 ... happy flashing !

don't forget to take backups before flashing!
    please delete
    the rom has been updated to latest DUE1 fw

enjoy good people!