[ROM] BeyondROM V5.8 [15/11/19] [9.0 ASK1] [November Patch] [G973-G975-F/FD]

Search This thread

Jmakhdoom

Apr 29, 2010
On the S10, you basically have to reboot into recovery an it loads the rooted OS. If you do a regular reboot into system, it won't be rooted. It's weird, this is the first device I've had so much trouble with running rooted. Try rebooting into twrp and then from twrp, reboot recovery, not system
I know that. I did it but even then entered into bootloop. Then tried many different things i. e dirty flash etc but all in vain. I managed to boot into OS after flashing patched AP along with BL, CP and CSC again.

My advice is not to update the Magisk to 1305. It is the culprit causing bootloop.

FPSkillerPC

May 2, 2018
Sadly If you patch your TWRP img file to the latest Magisk version, you automatically are screwed and have no choice but end up in a boot loop every time you flash the OS as the latest magisk will be flashed everytime.

Has anyone got a patched TWRP file for the G973F with the older version of magisk?

AKZAZ

Feb 27, 2019
What twrp version you has and what magisk version u used to patch recovery image?

TWRP 3.3.1.31 ian and the latest version of magisk manager cuz i did this yesterday but if you were talking about magisk zip its the the 19305

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

I know that. I did it but even then entered into bootloop. Then tried many different things i. e dirty flash etc but all in vain. I managed to boot into OS after flashing patched AP along with BL, CP and CSC again.

My advice is not to update the Magisk to 1305. It is the culprit causing bootloop.

Bro i i know your problems solution cuz i had the same thing yesterday, when u flash the magisk_patched via Odin boot to twrp directly and flash multidisabler 1.2 and format data , then power off ur device and boot to recovery, then flash the beyond rom but WITH DIRTY FLASH (ITS IMPORTANT TO DIRTY FLASH NOT CLEAN FLASH) change what u want but dont change anything related to google or chrome , and after reboot to recovery via twrp but when its start rebooting press the combo button ( power off bixby volum up) until the bootloader warning diseappear and do this as many time as required beacuse at first it ill reboot 3 or 2 times;

oggi21

Mar 25, 2009
TWRP 3.3.1.31 ian and the latest version of magisk manager cuz i did this yesterday but if you were talking about magisk zip its the the 19305

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------
Use older magisk cuz this and newer versions is making problems with custom roms

faheemch13

May 11, 2014
Hi guys I spent 2 days trying to fix my problem of the infinite samsung logo after flashing this rom but no way i was able to find a solution to it, here is what i did:
flasher stock AP and BL and the other stuff via Odin ( ASF3)
patched the AP and the latest TWRP img via magisk
put the TWRP patched img in the magisk_patched
flashed again this magisk_patched without the other BL and stuff ( i tried with them didnt work eitehr)
as soon as phone turned off i booted into the twrp flashed the latest multidisabler 1.2 ( i tried with 1.1 didnt work either)
formated data ( i tried without this didnt work either)
booted into twrp again to flash the latest beyond rom asf3 ( didnt change anything in the settings)
rebooted to recovery
and guess what i see the infamous samsung logooooo for ever

i had an s7 didnt face any problems when flashing a lot of roms

im no expert but im no beginner either
I had same problem as you I did everything as you've described in the same exact way... Now I have magisk rooted stock ASE7 with twrp.. Couldn't get the rom booted up.. In my case problem began with updating magisk via magisk manager.. Maybe it had something to do with this problem.

ADOOL711

Jul 2, 2019
Zip file is corrupt Error installing zip file '/external_sd/BeyondROM-G97xF_U2ASF3_v4_20190702.zip

Hello What is the solution to avoid this error?
Because I could not install it every time I try again and I have this error! :(

verg0

Sep 10, 2012
I had same problem as you I did everything as you've described in the same exact way... Now I have magisk rooted stock ASE7 with twrp.. Couldn't get the rom booted up.. In my case problem began with updating magisk via magisk manager.. Maybe it had something to do with this problem.

Hi guys I spent 2 days trying to fix my problem of the infinite samsung logo after flashing this rom but no way i was able to find a solution to it, here is what i did:
flasher stock AP and BL and the other stuff via Odin ( ASF3)
patched the AP and the latest TWRP img via magisk
put the TWRP patched img in the magisk_patched
flashed again this magisk_patched without the other BL and stuff ( i tried with them didnt work eitehr)
as soon as phone turned off i booted into the twrp flashed the latest multidisabler 1.2 ( i tried with 1.1 didnt work either)
formated data ( i tried without this didnt work either)
booted into twrp again to flash the latest beyond rom asf3 ( didnt change anything in the settings)
rebooted to recovery
and guess what i see the infamous samsung logooooo for ever

i had an s7 didnt face any problems when flashing a lot of roms

im no expert but im no beginner either

I'm experiencing the same issues using Stock ASF3 the patched with latest magisk manager_ianmacd , magisk_ianmacd , twrp 3.3.1-4_ianmacd + multidisabler 1.2
Rooted stock is perfect but cant seem to flash this or any other a working custom rom
only thing i can think is my kg state says checking .. but still allows me to flash with no errors if that is maybe the cause?

Last edited:

PiCkLeS

Mar 30, 2006
Kristianstad
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
Official canary (and soon beta and then stable) Magisk will not support erroneous changes to system anymore. It's conforming to Android Q and beyond.

So if you upgrade Magisk you are not going to be able to boot this anymore or any other "custom" ROM if the maintainer doesn't start conforming.

End of story.

/P

Last edited:

faheemch13

May 11, 2014
Official canary (and soon beta and then stable) Magisk will not support erroneous changes to system anymore. It's conforming to Android Q and beyond.

So if you upgrade Magisk you are not going to be able to boot thismor any other "custom" ROM if the maintainer doesn't start conforming.

End of story.

/P
So how do we fix it... To boot custom roms again?

dami00976

Dec 27, 2008
Tell the OP to fix the rom? He hasnt responded in this thread since 29th of june. Maybe its time.

/P

Do you know there's a telegram group? All the support is there. Xda thread was made so more people could have the rom and basically the dev made the thread because of members on telegram group

starbucks2010

Jun 30, 2010
Yeah, people have also a life beside xda (for those who counts days between my replies).

As the rooting game has changed to rooting system-as-root also the custom roms needs to adapt. The actual ROM is just fine as long as you don't update the Magisk to latest version.
Last working Magisk version with custom roms is 19.3 (19300).

I have added the latest twrp img in the OP in case you find yourselves in a bootloop after trying to update Magisk.
To avoid this, you set your update channel to Stable in Magisk Manager.

If you get error 1 while trying to install the ROM,please wipe cache and dalvik in twrp and try again.

Good luck.

Reactions: tensux

Whiskey103

Senior Moderator / Member Advocate Admin / DC / RT
Staff member
Jun 6, 2009
Tell me, I’m lost . . .
www.whiskey103.nl
beyond.gif

Flash with TWRP, or simply copy them yourself in system/media.
BootAnimBeyondSeries.zip

If you want to backup your stock animations first, just copy them from system/media:

bootsamsung.qmg
bootsamsungloop.qmg
shutdown.qmg

AKZAZ

Feb 27, 2019
I'm experiencing the same issues using Stock ASF3 the patched with latest magisk manager_ianmacd , magisk_ianmacd , twrp 3.3.1-4_ianmacd + multidisabler 1.2
Rooted stock is perfect but cant seem to flash this or any other a working custom rom
only thing i can think is my kg state says checking .. but still allows me to flash with no errors if that is maybe the cause?

guys i found the solution to my problem do everything as i said in my previous comment but do additional things , after flashing the magisk_patched via odin dont boor to it or anything and instead boot in to recovery flash disabler then format data , pow3r off , boo5 to recovery ,Flash the BeyondRom but WITH DIRTY FLASH ( important )what this does is keep the magisk within the magisk-patched instead of updating it using the clean flash ( cuz we all know that the 19305 version is trash )

rafalubo

May 25, 2015
guys i found the solution to my problem do everything as i said in my previous comment but do additional things , after flashing the magisk_patched via odin dont boor to it or anything and instead boot in to recovery flash disabler then format data , pow3r off , boo5 to recovery ,Flash the BeyondRom but WITH DIRTY FLASH ( important )what this does is keep the magisk within the magisk-patched instead of updating it using the clean flash ( cuz we all know that the 19305 version is trash )
hello how are you, because it's garbage

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

hello how are you, because it's garbage

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BeyondRom V5.8

Based on Android 9.0 - G975FXXU3ASK1

Devices Supported: G973F(D), G975F(D)

ROM Features

<*>Aroma choices: full/dirty wipe, debloating, Bixby key remapping, Emoji</*>
    <*>Supports G973F(D) and G975F(D)</*>
    <*>Base SM-G975F G975FXXU3ASK1 odex/deodex November 2019 patch level</*>
    <*>CSC features (camera sound menu, call recording, LTE only mod, camera during call, etc)</*>
    <*>Knox removed, 1170 fonts by Winb33, AppLock</*>
    <*>Included the security bypass from Ian’s multidisabler</*>
    <*>build.prop tweaks: multiuser, Bluetooth Aptx driver, call ring delay, SHealth fix, WiFi and BT passwords remember</*>
    <*>Dual SIM + SD Card, allow ss in secure apps, disable sig verification, SecureFolder</*>
    [FONT=&quot]<*>Reboot directly into rooted system from power menu, disable high volume warning</*>[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]<*>Possibility to choose in aroma to remove the boot warning</*>[/FONT][/FONT]

Added/fixed in v5.8
    <*>Latest ASK1 sw level</*>

[FONT=&quot]Credits[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]- John Wu for Magisk[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]- Ianmcd for his multidisabler[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]- Ianmcd & Geiti for the TWRP[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]- [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Winb33 for the fonts app[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]- SuperR for his kitchen[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]- fOmey for his smali patcher
    [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]- Khongloi for Secure Folder fix[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]- Corsicanu for his help and advises[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]- Sannoc for his help and support
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]- All people from Telegram group for testing (especially Nathan, Carlos, Raphael, Troy, Jay, Hayden, Alan)[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Download Link
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Google Drive[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Digi Link[/FONT]

Flashable patched TWRP S10 (G973F)

[FONT=&quot]Flashable patched TWRP S10+ (G975F)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Installation procedure for upgrade from BeyondROM v5.4 / v5.5[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

- Take a full TWRP backup
    - Dirty flash or clean flash is ok

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Installation procedure for upgrade from BeyondROM less than v5.4[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]- If you are on stock ROM, follow the attached guide
    [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]This ROM version needs ASIG BL [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] and ASIG TWRP/recovery [/FONT][/FONT]or it won't boot !!!
    [/FONT][/FONT]
    1. [FONT=&quot]1. Boot in TWRP and take a full backup before flashing BeyondRom 5.8 ROM zip[/FONT]
    2. [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]2. [/FONT]Copy the ROM zip to your phone (Ext SD preferably)[/FONT]
    3. [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]3. [/FONT]Download Ian’s Multidisabler v1.6 or higher and copy it to your phone[/FONT]
    4. [FONT=&quot]4. [/FONT]Download Ian’s TWRP 3.3.1-10(11), copy it to your phone and patch it with Magisk Manager or use the patched TWRP from gdrive folder
    5. [FONT=&quot]5. [/FONT]Download the stock FW for your device (S10 or S10+) – Frija is a good tool to use
    6. [FONT=&quot]6. [/FONT]Extract the AP from stock FW, copy it to a temp folder on your internal SD
    7. [FONT=&quot]7. [/FONT]Patch in Magisk Manager the AP
    8. [FONT=&quot]8. [/FONT]Copy the patched AP to your PC and replace the recovery.img inside the AP with the patched TWRP from point 4. Rename the patched TWRP to recovery.img before replacing it into the patched AP
    9. [FONT=&quot]9. [/FONT]Open Odin 3.13.1 or 3.13.3 and fill all slots with: patched AP, BL, CP and HOME_CSC. Uncheck the automatic restart and start flashing.
    10. [FONT=&quot]10. [/FONT]Once flashing completed, long press VOL DOWN + POWER until screen becomes black. IMEDIATELY the screen gets black, press VOL UP + BIXBY + POWER BUTTON to enter to TWRP recovery.
    11. [FONT=&quot]11. [/FONT]Once in TWRP, flash the Multidisabler v1.6 and right after flash BeyondROM v5.8. No need to reboot in between.
    12. [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]12. [/FONT]After flashing the ROM zip, save the aroma log, go back to TWRP root menu and select Reboot --> Recovery[/FONT]
    13. [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]13. [/FONT]Wait for the boot up (5-7 minutes) and setup your ROM to your liking[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]14. [/FONT]Enjoy the release of BeyondROM[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][/FONT]

Advises

[FONT=&quot]1. Clean install if you have issues with dirty flash; don't start flashing BR5 without a twrp backup of your existing rom
    2. If you have flashing issues: check rom zip MD5 hash
    3. If you consider that the moded services are the culprit for your SnapChat ban, use stock services.jar provided in the download folder[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]4. If you like my work, consider buying me a coffee (PayPal link)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Helpful links[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Telegram chat
    [/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Happy flashing good people! :)
    [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][/FONT]
    beyond.gif

Flash with TWRP, or simply copy them yourself in system/media.
    BootAnimBeyondSeries.zip

If you want to backup your stock animations first, just copy them from system/media:

bootsamsung.qmg
    bootsamsungloop.qmg
    shutdown.qmg
    Can not download.

here is backup download - https://mega.nz/#!MFMTTaKT!rMsa2T6FL6_sLPBA-hkb0UyHEXdDOcIhTM19pcMi5Cc

v4 - taken from beyond telegram room
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone