- Jun 30, 2010
Based on Android 11 - G97xFXXU9EUA4
Devices Supported: G970F(D), G973F(D), G975F(D)
<*>Aroma choices: full/dirty wipe, debloating, Bixby key remapping, Emoji</*>
<*>Supports G970F(D), G973F(D) and G975F(D)</*>
<*>Base Android 11 G975FXXU9EUA4 odex/deodex Jan 2021 patch level</*>
<*>Stock Samsung kernel</*>
<*>CSC features (camera sound menu, call recording, LTE only mod, camera during call, etc)</*>
<*>Knox partially removed, AppLock</*>
<*>Included the security bypass from Ian’s multidisabler</*>
<*>build.prop tweaks: multiuser, call ring delay, SHealth fix, BT passwords remember</*>
<*>Dual SIM + SD Card, allow screenshots in secure apps, mock locations</*>
<*>Reboot directly in rooted system from power menu (modded services), disable high volume warning</*>
<*>Possibility to choose in aroma to remove the boot warning</*>
Added/fixed in v8.1
<*>Fixed missing features</*>
<*>Fixed FC in Settings, fixed USSD codes</*>
<*>Added back fonts pack</*>
- John Wu for Magisk
- IanMacd for his multidisabler
- IanMacd and Oleg for the libbluetooth fix
- Corsicanu for the TWRP
- SuperR for the kitchen
- WinB33 for the FontPack
- All people who helped me with ROM testing (especially Carlos, Claude and others)
Download Links for G970F(D)/G973F(D)/G975F(D)
ALWAYS CHOOSE REBOOT TO RECOVERY AFTER FLASHING THE ROM !!!
1. You need to be already on Android 11 fw before attempting to flash BR 8.x
2. Flash latest TWRP (3.5.0 or newer) patched in Magisk Manager in Odin (AP slot), reboot the phone in TWRP using combo keys and the USB cable connected to phone and PC
3. Wipe your data in TWRP (type YES when asked), flash Ian’s latest multidisabler (v3.1 or newer) to encryption then flash BR 8.x
In any of the above cases, MAKE SURE THAT YOUR DATA PARTITION IN NOT ENCRYPTED!!!
If your /data partition is encrypted, flash Ian’s latest multidisabler (v3.1 or newer) and format your data in TWRP after flashing the multidisabler (Wipe data, reply YES when asked in TWRP). Beware that your ENTIRE internal SD will be wiped.
After the first boot, when you start Magisk Manager for the first time, reply with YES (agree to reboot) after MM have setup your root environment. Toggle ON the magisk hide toggle in magisk manager.
0. DON'T START FLASHING BRx WITHOUT A FULL TWRP BACKUP !!! Backup to PC your important files: documents, pics, contacts, SMS, etc.
1. Is advisable to clean flash if coming from Q. You can try to restore your previous saved data with TWRP but issues can arise.
2. If you have error 1 while flashing the rom - usually bad rom zip download; wipe cache + dalvik and try to flash the rom again
3. If you like my work, consider buying me a coffee (PayPal link)
Happy flashing good people!
3.6 KB Views: 3,052