[ROM] BeyondROM V8.3 [4/04/2021] [11.0 FUCD] [Apr Patch] [G970-G973-G975-F/FD]

Search This thread

IlsonTheza

Sep 18, 2020
Good morning, I'm on BR8.1 with the latest TWRP pach with Magisk.
How do I install BR8.3?
What do I do and when with twrp_g970f_fubd_fix_reboot_system_root_rc1-zip?

Reactions: seppfx

dhhash

Mar 24, 2021
Samsung Galaxy S10e
Hy today I've update my device to 8.2 to 8.3,what happned is magisk is gone . It shows no magisk installed and I've flashed magiskv22.0 in twrp and booted in system still it says no magisk install ramdisk no. Please help

dhhash

Mar 24, 2021
Samsung Galaxy S10e
Another starnge thing happned as i said I've updated to 8.2 to 8.3 and tried to flash kernel and flashed successfully but when i tried to boot my phone it boots fine and get me to lockscreen but if i unlock my phone it again soft reboots to tha lock screen 🥲 any suggestions? Where did i go wrong. ( I've tried this with no magisk bcoz cant install magisk to I've explained it above ).

GigahurtzUK

Feb 24, 2011
Anyone know if you can use Google Work Profile account on this ROM. In the past with a custom OS on a phone my work Gmail account will not add to the phone as is detected a Custom OS.

sinicolau4

May 4, 2013
Hey OP. I Updated from a previous BR version to BR8.1 by doing this method, from my previous comment:

Then i updated from BR8.1 to BR8.3 by dirty flashing then flashing the new Kernel again.

Now, 10 minutes ago, there was a new stable Magisk release that prompted me to install it. Sure, no problem. I installed it the normal, "Direct Install" way and my phone got stuck in a bootloop.

So i had to reflash BR8.3 to get access to my phone back. How would i go to install it and NOT bootloop my phone?

I understand it now. If you flash it like i previously did, you get a bootloop because Magisk installs it in recovery or smth like that and you need to reflash the Kernel with the newer Magisk if you want to get it.

Last edited:

sinicolau4

May 4, 2013
Hey OP, asking a question again. So after flashing BR8.3 with the TS kernel, after installing my apps and whatever, i decided to restart the phone. Everything went smoothly. I tuned some settings in TS, rebooted again and now i cant get into the phone because it passes the first Samsung Logo, then the second one appears, i hear the camera start up, but then it gets stuck. It stays on the Samsung logo for awhile then it reboots and repeats the process again. I couldnt get into the phone at all. I can still access TWRP though. So i decided to re-flash it with the normal way, no TS kernel, just as you instructed.

I JUST finished setting it up with everything going, rebooted it, then it gets stuck again like the previous time, but this time i didnt tweak any firmware setting. This has been done with a clean, full flash. What should i do? How do i fix this? I really like the ROM and would love to continue to use it. I really need access to my device though.

I have a G975F btw.

Tried rebooting to system, doesnt work either.

xRedDroidx

Dec 1, 2012
I've being out from the scene for a long time, still on Beyond 5.3 android 9.

So I have to install the official stock android 11 fw before doing all of this right?
Some apps starting to crash on me so I want to update.

xRedDroidx

Dec 1, 2012
I've being out from the scene for a long time, still on Beyond 5.3 android 9.

So I have to install the official stock android 11 fw before doing all of this right?
Some apps starting to crash on me so I want to update.
Ok i've flashed it...but now there is no root.Whaat how is it possible :(
I did the reboot with the power,bixby and volume up together but still no root.
I think i've found the problem, i have to do the buttons boot combination while the phone is plugged on my pc.
I don't think that's normal, no root without a pc then?

Last edited:

xRedDroidx

Dec 1, 2012
For some miracle I had root and even safetynet working, then I tried to boot into twrp and it broke everything again.

Made root working but no way to make safetynet work again.

bogdanjarcau

Dec 17, 2007
For some miracle I had root and even safetynet working, then I tried to boot into twrp and it broke everything again.

Safetynet works for all the apps ,but you get safetynet api error. It's a server related problem .. somehow magisk can't reach the server. It happens on both an s10 and s9 that I have. Started a few days ago

Reactions: xRedDroidx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Safetynet works for all the apps ,but you get safetynet api error. It's a server related problem .. somehow magisk can't reach the server. It happens on both an s10 and s9 that I have. Started a few days ago
    What's the proper way to update magisk without waiting for a new ROM version?
    Download the kernel. Look for the image inside the tar. Patch it with magisk . After put the patched .img back to .tar . Flash it via TWRP.
    Is there a way to reduce in-call volume with headset?

It's too loud for me, even on lowest setting...

BR.
    Flash the kernel posted in the link above. Install thundertweaks , you will find a folder named thundertweaks on your internal storage after flashing. After that play with the decibel settings .
    THX for quick answer!

Having all the luck I usually have :), would go for clean just to avoid complications.
    Procedure described by you doesn't sound complicated :)

Do I have to run multidisabler? Has been run prior current rom installation. no encryption enabled. Not that it would be complicated, just would like to understand ....

The only question remaining is. "flash kernel" - you mean to get magisc to run? if so, which one is recommended?
    Thanks again!
    Wont harm if you flash multidisabler again , but just to be sure do it before flashing the rom and for the kernel download Thunderstorm kernel 2.2 CLANG11 and flash it after you flash the rom. And yes , you will have magisk.
    no ANY other data will change?
    If you select to not wipe everything it will be ok

BeyondRom V8.3

Based on Android 11 - G97xFXXU9FUCD

Devices Supported: G970F(D), G973F(D), G975F(D)

ROM Features

<*>Aroma choices: full/dirty wipe, debloating, Bixby key remapping, Emoji</*>
    <*>Supports G970F(D), G973F(D) and G975F(D)</*>
    <*>Base Android 11 G975FXXU9FUCD odex/deodex Apr 2021 patch level</*>
    <*>Stock Samsung kernel</*>
    <*>CSC features (camera sound menu, call recording, LTE only mod, camera during call, etc)</*>
    <*>Knox partially removed, AppLock, SafetyNet fix included</*>
    <*>Included the security bypass from Ian’s multidisabler</*>
    <*>build.prop tweaks: multiuser, call ring delay, SHealth fix, BT passwords remember</*>
    <*>Dual SIM + SD Card, allow screenshots in secure apps, mock locations</*>
    <*>Reboot directly in rooted system from power menu (modded services), disable high volume warning</*>
    <*>Possibility to choose in aroma to remove the boot warning</*>

Added/fixed in v8.3

<*>Updated to the latest FUCD FW</*>

Credits

- John Wu for Magisk
    - IanMacd for his multidisabler
    - IanMacd and Oleg for the libbluetooth fix
    - Corsicanu for the TWRP
    - SuperR for the kitchen
    - WinB33 for the FontPack
    - kdrag0n for safetynet fix
    - aliwaris for incallui mods
    - All people who helped me with ROM testing (especially Claude, Carlos, Matthias and others)

Download Links for G970F(D)/G973F(D)/G975F(D)

Gdrive Link
    Digi Link

ALWAYS CHOOSE REBOOT TO RECOVERY AFTER FLASHING THE ROM !!!

Installation procedure

1. You need to be already on Android 11 fw before attempting to flash BR 8.x
    2. Flash latest TWRP (3.5.x or newer) patched in Magisk Manager in Odin (AP slot), reboot the phone in TWRP using combo keys and the USB cable connected to phone and PC
    3. Wipe your data in TWRP (type YES when asked), flash Ian’s latest multidisabler (v3.1 or newer) to encryption then flash BR 8.x

In any of the above cases, MAKE SURE THAT YOUR DATA PARTITION IN NOT ENCRYPTED!!!

If your /data partition is encrypted, flash Ian’s latest multidisabler (v3.1 or newer) and format your data in TWRP after flashing the multidisabler (Wipe data, reply YES when asked in TWRP). Beware that your ENTIRE internal SD will be wiped.
    After the first boot, when you start Magisk Manager for the first time, reply with YES (agree to reboot) after MM have setup your root environment. Toggle ON the magisk hide toggle in magisk manager.

Advises

0. DON'T START FLASHING BRx WITHOUT A FULL TWRP BACKUP !!! Backup to PC your important files: documents, pics, contacts, SMS, etc.
    1. Is advisable to clean flash if coming from Q. You can try to restore your previous saved data with TWRP but issues can arise.
    2. If you have error 1 while flashing the rom - usually bad rom zip download; wipe cache + dalvik and try to flash the rom again
    3. If you like my work, consider buying me a coffee (PayPal link)

Helpful links

Telegram chat
    PayPal link

Happy flashing good people! :)
    BR 6.9 updated to Aug 2020 patch level in OP.

Happy flashing good people! :)
    the rom is updated to march fw ... enjoy!
    Added S10e support. Link in OP.
    Any S10e people willing/prepared to test BR Q for S10e please contact me in PM or on Telegram (link in OP).
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone