[ROM] BeyondROM V9.7 [20/03/2023] [A12 HWC1] [Mar Patch] [G970-G973-G975-F/FD]

Search This thread

starbucks2010

Jun 30, 2010
Do you boot to root from the outer button or you have to do the button combinations

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Also i am on the U3 firmware. Should i just upgrade to the U4 then use this Beyond Rom?
If you choose the modded services in aroma you'll boot into rooted system directly from the power button.
No need to upgrade to U4.

karlson123

Aug 6, 2009
Thank you so much. So I guess the Nemesis Kernel and all will not solve the boot-to-root thingy. I just did the combination thingy and i still got stuck at unlocking the device and then I get this notification that "Samsung Account, To Continue Using Services Securely, sign in again"...

Im thinking of re-flashing the stock firmware and re-installing/flashing the process all over again... If there is anything I should do though, any other idea, would totally appreciate it.

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

Does this mean like one can boot into root without the buttons combination?

No, still need to use buttons combination.

viddat971

Nov 14, 2013
Paris
FYI , if you wanna make viper works:
gave to me in telegram chat... I tried it and it is totally working!!

Enjoy!

Guide to install Viper on Android 10:

1: Install attached Viper apk
2: Open Viper
3: CANCEL install drivers
4: Close Viper
5: Open Magisk
6: Choose DOWNLOAD
Search for: Audio Modification Library
7: Install BUT DONT TICK REBOOT
8: Open Viper again this time choose install drivers and grant superuser premission (phone will reboot automatic without root)
9: Reboot phone with root (Use combo power + bixby + volume up)
10: Open magisk
11: Go to module
12: Uncheck: Audio Modification Library
13: Open Viper
14: Again install drivers ( Phone will reboot once again without root)
15: Reboot phone to root ( with the combo again power + bixby + volume up)
16: Done Viper is installed en working?

reneftw

May 1, 2011
FYI , if you wanna make viper works:
gave to me in telegram chat... I tried it and it is totally working!!

Enjoy!

Guide to install Viper on Android 10:

1: Install attached Viper apk
2: Open Viper
3: CANCEL install drivers
4: Close Viper
5: Open Magisk
6: Choose DOWNLOAD
Search for: Audio Modification Library
7: Install BUT DONT TICK REBOOT
8: Open Viper again this time choose install drivers and grant superuser premission (phone will reboot automatic without root)
9: Reboot phone with root (Use combo power + bixby + volume up)
10: Open magisk
11: Go to module
12: Uncheck: Audio Modification Library
13: Open Viper
14: Again install drivers ( Phone will reboot once again without root)
15: Reboot phone to root ( with the combo again power + bixby + volume up)
16: Done Viper is installed en working[emoji108]
There is nothing attached to your post.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

tomybreezy

Mar 20, 2015
Hello, I'm having problems. The notifications panel often goes down. Do you have the same problem ? It is also impossible for me to stream music via Bluetooth, I tried with Amazon Alexa and my car. The sound comes out of the speakers of the galaxy s10.

elsquare

Dec 22, 2014
Hi there.
Problem with captive Portal. Can't disable it, it re-enables itself after reboot

Basically what I do is:
Code:
su
su
pm disable com.android.captiveportallogin
settings put global captive_portal_detection_enabled 0
settings put global captive_portal_server localhost
settings put global captive_portal_mode 0
I then check that portal_mode is 0, check with TiBackup that the package is frozen - both OK.
Then I reboot. Afterwards portal_mode is again 1.

Doing same via adb or termux makes no difference (wouldn't have expected it to, but tried nevertheless)

Edit: Additional observation: seems it re-enables itself after some time even without reboot, and / or when switching from 4G to WiFi, or when cycling wifi off/on/off.

From others I learned that their AOSP 10 does not suffer from this using same procedure, so it must be something particular to Samsung.

Any ideas??

Last edited:

Bal0t

Sep 18, 2016
hi, totally new bie for the s10 from the z5, just got the s10 g973f android 10, looking to get beyondROM for the dual sim + sd card. any one tried it? cant give up an sd card or a 2nd sim vice versa. any tip? thanks

kevinjmoore

Aug 27, 2009
Does anyone have the last version that I can upgrade to without re-flashing the entire stock Rom and TWRP? I am currently on version 5.1 and would like to upgrade to either 5.3 or 5.4 but can't find a download link. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Evil...

Jun 26, 2012
Finally Samsung released gestures for custom launchers hope come in futures updates

Enviado desde mi SM-G975F mediante Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo (3).png

BeyondRom V9.7

Based on Android 12 - G97xFXXSGHWC1

Devices Supported: G970F(D), G973F(D), G975F(D)

ROM Features

<*>Aroma choices: full/dirty wipe, debloat, Bixby key remapping, Emoji</*>
    <*>Supports G970F(D), G973F(D) and G975F(D)</*>
    <*>Base Android 12 G975FXXSGHWC1 odex/deodex Mar 2023 patch level</*>
    <*>Stock Samsung kernel</*>
    <*>CSC features (camera sound menu, call recording, camera during call, etc)</*>
    <*>Knox partially removed, AppLock,</*>
    <*>Included the security bypass from Ian’s multidisabler</*>
    <*>build.prop tweaks: call ring delay, BT passwords remember</*>
    <*>Allow screenshots in secure apps</*>
    <*>Reboot directly in rooted system from power menu (modded services)</*>
    <*>Possibility to choose in aroma to remove the boot warning</*>
    <*>Modded IncallUI with app (add Phone tile - long press for settings)</*>
    <*>Latest patched twrp included in the rom zip</*>

Changelog v9.7

<*>Updated to the latest HWC1 OneUI 4.1 FW Mar 2023</*>
    <*>Switched back to magisk canary - remove your actual magisk app and install magisk canary</*>

Credits

- John Wu for Magisk
    - IanMacd for multidisabler
    - IanMacd and Oleg for the libbluetooth fix
    - Corsicanu for the TWRP
    - Mr. Waehere for CRB kitchen
    - WinB33 for the FontPack
    - aliwaris for incallui mod
    - adil192 for some shealth mods
    - dutchman89 for the awesome beyond boot animation
    - All people who helped me with ROM testing (Claude, Bananaman and others)

Download Links for G970F(D)/G973F(D)/G975F(D)

BR9.7 HWC1 Link
    Digi Link

ALWAYS CHOOSE REBOOT TO RECOVERY AFTER FLASHING BR ROM OR WHEN REBOOTING FROM TWRP !

Dirty flash BR 9.7 over BR 9.6 is possible. You must be on at list HVJ5 FW to boot BR9.7 !!!

Installation procedure

1. You need to be already on Android 12 fw before attempting to flash BR 9.x
    2. Flash latest TWRP (3.7.0_9-1 or newer patched with Magisk Canary or Alpha, not stable Magisk) in Odin (AP slot), reboot the phone in TWRP using combo keys and the USB cable connected to phone and PC
    3. Wipe your data in TWRP (type YES when asked), flash Ian’s latest multidisabler (v3.1 or newer) to disable the encryption at the next reboot then flash BR 9.x

In any of the above cases, MAKE SURE THAT YOUR DATA PARTITION IS NOT ENCRYPTED!!!

If your /data partition is encrypted, flash Ian’s latest multidisabler (v3.1 or newer) and format your data in TWRP after flashing the multidisabler (Wipe data, reply YES when asked in TWRP). Beware that your ENTIRE internal SD will be wiped.
    After the first boot, when you start Magisk Manager for the first time, reply with YES (agree to reboot) after MM have setup your root environment. Toggle ON the magisk hide toggle in magisk manager.

You can experiment also flashing full stock HWA3 fw + patched twrp+vbmeta with Odin using HOME_CSC to keep your data then reboot immediately in twrp and dirty flash directly BR9.x. It could work but no guarantee.

Advises

0. DON'T START FLASHING BRx WITHOUT A FULL TWRP BACKUP !!! Backup to PC your important files: documents, pics, contacts, SMS, etc.
    1. Is advisable to clean flash if coming from A11. You can try to restore your previous saved data with TWRP but you can experience problems
    2. If you have error 1 while flashing the ROM - usually bad ROM zip download; wipe cache + dalvik and try to flash the ROM again
    3. If you like my work, consider buying me a coffee (PayPal link)

Helpful links

Telegram chat
    PayPal link

Happy flashing good people! :)
    BR 6.9 updated to Aug 2020 patch level in OP.

Happy flashing good people! :)
    the rom is updated to march fw ... enjoy!
    Added S10e support. Link in OP.
    BR has been updated to latest dec 2021 fw. Enjoy !