[ROM] BeyondROM V8.5 [15/06/2021] [11.0 FUE6] [June Patch] [G970-G973-G975-F/FD]

Search This thread

BratoMo225

Sep 20, 2014
Mostar
hi everyone,
I just installed BR 6.6 from scratch.
- I did flash vbmeta.tar
- I patched the Ian's TWRP by using Magisk Manager (patch was made with previous install), then I flashed it to recovery partition with Odin.
- I did a wipe, all the caches, data and system.
- I did flash Ian's multidisabler.
- I did flash BR 6.6
- after flash did choose reboot to recovery.

I completed initial android setup and then started Magisk Manager. I choose yes with the promt and phone was rebooted.
so far everything went well. I installed bunch of applications etc.

problem starts here. somehow I just restarted to phone after enabling adaway. and I couln't login to phone.
After drawing my pattern on lock screen, screen gone blank and then lock screen appeared again.
it doesn't matter how many times I draw my pattern, I can't login to phone.
phone got useless. I installed BR 6.6 by following those steps above 2-3 times again, result is the same.
is there no any secure way to restart the phone? where I'm doing wrong?

thanks in advance.

Same problem. Rolled back to 6.5 untill theyf fix it or new version comes.

fxba77

Sep 6, 2006
Saarbrücken
I am still on G973FXXU3BSKO BR 6.0. Can I flash directly BR 6.6? ir must I flash firmware XXU4... with odin first?
Can somebody help me?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

maurit43

Dec 4, 2013
This rom has some customize or notable performance than stock ?
Im using stock rom and I want to know if flash some custom rom is necesary or not.

Thanks you so much !

lladwein

Aug 14, 2012
I am still on G973FXXU3BSKO BR 6.0. Can I flash directly BR 6.6? ir must I flash firmware XXU4... with odin first?
Can somebody help me?

i do this every time i flash a rom. taking the base of the actual rom and flashing it. idk if its neccesary but i do it anyway. does not harm the phone in any way.

Grüße aus dem Saarland :D

starbucks2010

Jun 30, 2010
Same problem. Rolled back to 6.5 untill theyf fix it or new version comes.

It seems that Adaway is giving problems to some users. I'll remove it in the next versions.

Can somebody help me?

Yes you can flash it directly over 6.0 but please take a full twrp backup before flashing 6.6 just in case.

Reactions: 1jkan

Revontheus

• Aug 1, 2013
    cycling/studying or asleep
    It seems that Adaway is giving problems to some users. I'll remove it in the next versions.

Yes you can flash it directly over 6.0 but please take a full twrp backup before flashing 6.6 just in case.
    I'm curious as to why it causes problems though. All adaway does is collate lists of sources that are redirected to 127.0.0.1. Modifying the hosts file shouldn't interfere with the unlocking feature of the device.

That being said, it might be a good idea to try it out along with systemless hosts.

starbucks2010

Jun 30, 2010
    I guess that the problem is the way Adaway reboots the device than the hosts file updating bc people find themselves in bootloop once they acknowledge the device restart from Adaway after host file update.

Reactions: 1jkan

maurit43

Dec 4, 2013
    This rom has some customize or notable performance than stock ?
    Im using stock rom and I want to know if flash some custom rom is necesary or not.

Thanks you so much !

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      The ROM has been updated to latest June fw FUE3.

Enjoy!

BeyondRom V8.5

Based on Android 11 - G97xFXXSBFUE6

Devices Supported: G970F(D), G973F(D), G975F(D)

ROM Features

<*>Aroma choices: full/dirty wipe, debloat, Bixby key remapping, Emoji</*>
      <*>Supports G970F(D), G973F(D) and G975F(D)</*>
      <*>Base Android 11 G975FXXSBFUE6 odex/deodex June 2021 patch level</*>
      <*>Stock Samsung kernel</*>
      <*>CSC features (camera sound menu, call recording, LTE only mod, camera during call, etc)</*>
      <*>Knox partially removed, AppLock, SafetyNet fix included</*>
      <*>Included the security bypass from Ian’s multidisabler</*>
      <*>build.prop tweaks: multiuser, call ring delay, SHealth fix, BT passwords remember</*>
      <*>Allow screenshots in secure apps, mock location</*>
      <*>Reboot directly in rooted system from power menu (modded services)</*>
      <*>Possibility to choose in aroma to remove the boot warning</*>
      <*>IncallUI half/full screen caller id (Phone app settings-Call background-Layout)</*>

Changelog v8.5

<*>Updated to the latest FUE6 FW June 2021</*>

Credits

- John Wu for Magisk
      - IanMacd for his multidisabler
      - IanMacd and Oleg for the libbluetooth fix
      - Corsicanu for the TWRP
      - SuperR for the kitchen
      - WinB33 for the FontPack
      - kdrag0n for safetynet fix
      - aliwaris for incallui mods
      - All people who helped me with ROM testing (especially Claude, Carlos, Raphael, Matthias and others)

Download Links for G970F(D)/G973F(D)/G975F(D)

Gdrive Link
      Digi Link

ALWAYS CHOOSE REBOOT TO RECOVERY AFTER FLASHING THE ROM !!!

Installation procedure

1. You need to be already on Android 11 fw before attempting to flash BR 8.x
      2. Flash latest TWRP (3.5.x or newer) patched in Magisk Manager in Odin (AP slot), reboot the phone in TWRP using combo keys and the USB cable connected to phone and PC
      3. Wipe your data in TWRP (type YES when asked), flash Ian’s latest multidisabler (v3.1 or newer) to encryption then flash BR 8.x

In any of the above cases, MAKE SURE THAT YOUR DATA PARTITION IS NOT ENCRYPTED!!!

If your /data partition is encrypted, flash Ian’s latest multidisabler (v3.1 or newer) and format your data in TWRP after flashing the multidisabler (Wipe data, reply YES when asked in TWRP). Beware that your ENTIRE internal SD will be wiped.
      After the first boot, when you start Magisk Manager for the first time, reply with YES (agree to reboot) after MM have setup your root environment. Toggle ON the magisk hide toggle in magisk manager.

Advises

0. DON'T START FLASHING BRx WITHOUT A FULL TWRP BACKUP !!! Backup to PC your important files: documents, pics, contacts, SMS, etc.
      1. Is advisable to clean flash if coming from Q. You can try to restore your previous saved data with TWRP but issues can arise.
      2. If you have error 1 while flashing the rom - usually bad rom zip download; wipe cache + dalvik and try to flash the rom again
      3. If you like my work, consider buying me a coffee (PayPal link)

Helpful links

Telegram chat
      PayPal link

Happy flashing good people! :)
      BR 6.9 updated to Aug 2020 patch level in OP.

Happy flashing good people! :)
      the rom is updated to march fw ... enjoy!
      Added S10e support. Link in OP.
      Any S10e people willing/prepared to test BR Q for S10e please contact me in PM or on Telegram (link in OP).